1989 Sherman Ave., North Bend, OR 97459 Map · Phone number

About Wildflour Catering

Searching for a professional, yet friendly caterer that features great food and truly outstanding service? Your search is over!

Wildflour is a full service, Boston-based caterer, well known for our creative menus and attention to detail. From traditional favorites to artistic gourmet fare, every Wildflour event is custom designed to compliment your style and taste. And with our total dedication to service and presentation you can actually relax and enjoy your own event.

Of course, every caterer wants to believe that they provide the cuisine, service, and presentation that will make you happy. How do you differentiate among a crowded field of caterers all promising the same things? Our goal at Wildflour is to set ourselves apart by putting your needs and ideas first. In short, we LISTEN to you! We will pay the strictest attention to what you want – and what you don’t want. We will heed your concerns about budget, never proposing a menu that you say you can’t afford, never suggesting a service method, décor style, or venue that doesn’t meet your ideal and never, ever making you feel like the event is about anyone but you.

In addition to placing your needs first, we are truly a full-service caterer and will attend to all of your event-related challenges including:

• Menu Development
• Staffing
• Bar Services
• Décor
• Rentals including linen, chinaware, tent, glassware, etc.
• Site Selection

Follow Wildflour Catering on

6e920c88023e28c2 1259949929835 TableSetting
6e920c88023e28c2 1259949929835 TableSetting

12 Reviews for Wildflour Catering

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

Wildflour was recommended to us by our venue and they did not disappoint. We worked directly with Jen Moyer for the whole event and were extremely happy with their service. After a few conversations back and forth about what we were looking to do, we were able to do a tasting before we committed to hire them. (a big plus in this industry). The food was AMAZING...we did a toned down Thanksgiving type meal for dinner and everyone was giving compliments all night. My hubs is a world traveling foodie, so we went a little more exotic for the apps and those were a big hit too. In lieu of a cake, I did apple crisp, cider donuts and a s'mores bar...again fabulous. Just wish I could've taken some home afterwards.
    Not only was the food amazing, but Wildflour is full service and took care of all the set up and clean up, bartending and coordination with every other vendor that showed up that day. Jen and her staff were fabulous and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Jen was amazing throughout the entire wedding process! The food was delicious, the service was perfect, and Jen made everything go like clockwork. My husband and I decided to get married at an unconventional venue that hadn't really done full weddings before, so we really had to do much of the planning ourselves. I went into this wedding planning having no idea what to do and Jen guided me through the whole thing seamlessly. Not just easy to work with, but enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

Wildflour was really excellent for our catering. They pretty much did everything, putting out our signs and guest book and I could totally trust their suggestions since I had no idea what I was doing. We didn't want a sit-down dinner, we just wanted a ton of apps all night and they had great suggestions, delicious food and great prices. Jen was so helpful and patient with my tons of emails and frazzled-bride self. She made sure I ate at the wedding (without her, I wouldn't have!) and everyone said the food and drinks were great. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Award

Wildflour Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 79.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 72.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 1989 Sherman Ave. North Bend, 97459 See on map
    6172429991 (Fax Number)
    Office Hours are 9:00 - 5:00.