Tamara Kenyon Photography Reviews

24 | Boise, ID

24 Reviews for Tamara Kenyon Photography

Laurel · Married on 01/23/2016

Tamara was wonderful to work with! She was very professional, while still keeping a personal touch to her photographs. We had a lot of what I would consider difficult or at least out of the ordinary requests; she handled them easily with no question, just great suggestions. We are thrilled with both our engagement and wedding photos. If you're looking for a creative, kind, and professional photographer, Tamara should be at the absolute top of your list!

Randi · Married on 10/02/2015

Tamara was amazing to work with. On several occasions, I thought to myself how she was the easiest part of my wedding planning process. She was flexible, responsive, professional and friendly. Perhaps most importantly, I am very happy with our final photo package. I have always felt that photographers are the most important wedding vendor because their products last a lifetime. Tamara did not disappoint. She was an investment for us and was worth every penny.

Tamara is amazing! Between our engagement photos and wedding photos, we couldn't be happier! She listened to all the aspects I wanted to cover, had some great planning recommendations, and was so flexible in her schedule. Her attention to detail, in both the shooting and editing stages, is impeccable. She is our only family photographer for us from here on out!

Highly recommend! We were very pleased with her quality and speed, as well as her professional yet personable demeanor. She met with us early on to talk about our general tastes, and help us discuss timelines for the day of the wedding. Before the wedding she was very quick to answer emails, and made an effort to collect names for key groups photos. She is very experienced, and has been to enough weddings to immediately jump into an event and know where to find the best shots. At the same time she is very easy going and personable, which leads all of the subjects of her photos to be relaxed and natural. After the wedding she was very prompt with the sneak peak photos, and had finished processing the photos a month after the event. In summary, Tamara went above and beyond our expectations - well worth the money.

Kellie · Married on 07/11/2015

Tamara was absolutely amazing to work with! I booked her because she was willing to travel a little ways and my friend's had worked with her on their wedding the previous year and loved her. I loved her too! She was very easy going and accommodating with a good eye for great shots. The background of our photos was very important to us and she nailed it! I would highly recommend Tamara to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2015

Best photographer in town!! All the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She is worth every penny!

Katy · Married on 06/13/2015

When choosing a photographer for our wedding, Tamara was, by far, the BEST choice! If you want to get the most bang for your buck and have a photographer who truly cares about what you want, and goes above and beyond to deliver the highest quality of photography, Tamara is your girl! Tamara shot our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be more happy with the finished product and our entire experience working with her. She made us feel very comfortable, helped us to enjoy ourselves, and made our day even more special. I would recommend her 100%!

Cydney · Married on 05/15/2015

We love, love, loved working with Tamara. She did an absolutely amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. They are stunning. Besides being an amazing photographer, she's fun and easy to be around.

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Hands down best Photographer EVER!!! Very personable, caring, kind and simply a joy to be around and to work with. I will continue to use Tamara for all of our photography needs and refer her to everyone I know. You can't go wrong with her, She's the best!!!

Bri · Married on 09/27/2014

I was shocked how fast Tamara's turn around was. Our pictures are wonderful.

Tamara was great to work with. I have recommended her to several friends. She was professional, timely, caring, and so much more. She was able to capture all the photographs that I wanted and so much more. Thank you Tamara for capturing my wedding day in such a special way!

Shelby · Married on 10/12/2013

Tamara photographed our wedding in CA this last October. She was wonderful. She took the time to prepare for our different sites and venues. She was quick and knew exactly the moments she wanted to capture. Even the boys loved her!! I couldn't believe she had 20 pictures up on FB that night! Once I received the proofs, I was so excited that she took pictures of all the details I had worked so hard on. She truly captured every moment and detail of our perfect day.

Shelby from CA

Jaime · Married on 08/31/2013

Tamara did an amazing job capturing our special day. My husband and I were married in my hometown, a small farming community surrounded by wheat fields. Tamara recognized that the landscape was extremely important to us and took not only beautful pictures but pictures that really spoke to the theme of our wedding. We definitely look forward to using her for any photography needs we may have in the future.

Tamara was an AWESOME wedding photographer! Not only was she totally easy to work with, flexible and accommodating, she is really, really good at what she does! Our pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for. Her prices are very reasonable too! It was a pure pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to anyone.

Matt · Married on 06/08/2013

On the recommendation of a friend, my fiance (at the time) and I hired Tamara to photograph our wedding. We had also liked the work she had posted on her website, so we figured we had made a good choice.
    At our first meeting, it was obvious that not only did Tamara have a good eye for photos, but also that she was organized and professional. We enjoyed talking with her, as she got an idea of what were looking for and what kind of scenes/shots we were interested in. She was open to any ideas that we had, as well.
    Shortly before the wedding we met again to finalize some of the details, including the family and friend pictures we wanted taken, so she could organize them in such a way that it could be done quickly. I was very impressed with this way of planning. In fact, on wedding day, the photos with my wife, our families, and friends went so efficiently that we got to enjoy some of the cocktail hour between the ceremony and supper.
    The next day Tamara had a sneak peak of a few photos on her website; the entire online portfolio was ready & posted on her website in under three weeks. So you can also add efficient to the list of traits.
    Lastly, we had Tamara design our wedding album based on our choice of photos. Showing it to our friends and families elicited an endless of number oohs and aahs. I wish she could've been there to hear all the praise for it. I think it speaks highly of her photographic talent that our wedding album flows seamlessly from page to page and looks unbelievably beautiful. My great aunt even called it an heirloom.
    So to sum up Tamara's talents: Organized, Professional, Talented, Efficient, and Friendly (her Twitter feed is also quite entertaining). I feel our money was well spent with her, and not only do I recommend her, I would gladly use her for any other event that needed it. My wife and I thank her for her wonderful work.

We loved having Tamara as our photographer for our wedding! She made sure to meet with us a few times before the wedding date so that we would feel comfortable with her photographing us on the wedding day. She also took time to scope out the area around the church to get an idea of where she could take great pictures for us. Her creative ideas made for great pictures as well! She was very professional but warm at the same time and I would highly reccomend her for any photographs you need.

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2013

Tamara did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I was very happy with everything we got! She did a great job, and I think we will be using her in the future for family photos as well.

The only thing that can outshine Tamara's flexibility, amazing service and fun factor is her photography expertise! We were 100% comfortable with Tamara throughout the planning phases, our wedding day, and the responsive service so quickly after our wedding. She is professional, yet warm, and takes terrific photos. She gets 5 gold stars, without exception.

Tamara was absolutely amazing! My original photographer went MIA three months before my wedding. I lucked out finding Tamara in such a short time. I think it was a blessing in disguise because her pictures exceeded any expectations I had of a wedding photographer. She captured every moment of our big day without us even noticing. The posed pictures look natural and real (hard to do with a husband who doesn’t like posing for pictures). She was great to work with. We don’t live in the Boise, but she made it easy to communicate what we wanted and took the time to get to know us. I would like to think she went above and beyond for us, but I know we received the same awesome experience she gives every bride and groom. I would recommend her services to anyone, even a stranger on the street.

We loved working with Tamara! She is so much fun and so easy to get to know. She photographed our wedding as well as our engagement pictures.They all turned out WONDERFUL! We would definitely recommend Tamara to anyone in need of a photographer.

I Loved her quality and professionalism. Her photograph is amazing and I'm so glad I chose her. Money well spent!

Alana · Married on 07/09/2011

Very flexible, friendly, professional, directive, confident photographer! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL and she was very organized so the photos didn't eat up a bunch of our time. Tamara was respectful and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. I will call Tamara any time I need professional photos!

samantha · Married on 09/22/2007

When I first found out that Tamara had started photography and that she hadn't done many shoots, I was kind of leary. I decided to give her a try anyways and she was absolutely amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. She was there on time to our engagement, pre-wedding and during the wedding. Her prices were very reasonable and not to mention she provided the disk and her concent so that I could print the pictures myself, which was very helpful because I have a huge family. Tamara is a wonderful person and she really cares that these pictures mean alot to a person, they capture memories and hold a value forever. So to have her a photographer, well, i wouldn't have picked anyone else.

Candice · Married on 07/14/2012

I really enjoyed how Tamara took advantage of the weather and lighting!!