Jacque Sudbrock Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Jacque S. Photography is a wedding photographer based in Boise, Idaho. AVERAGE INVESSTMENT IS $3200. Jacque, the owner of the company, serves the Treasure Valley as well as McCall, Sun Valley and Twin Falls areas. Jacque specializes in a natural style of photography but she can also direct posed photo shoots when necessary. She is also adept at contemporary and traditional styles of photography. Jacque has been offering her photography services since 2016, and services couples across the states of Idaho, Wyoming and Oregon.

When she discovered wedding photography, it was this amazing elixir of everything she loved: fine details, beauty, light, and of course, a love story. She was hooked, and has been celebrating love stories with my camera for clients in Idaho, Oregon, and Utah. Based in Boise, but always available for travel adventures!

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer who is passionate about life’s moments, light, and service, she wants to talk with you! She wants to hear how you imagine your wedding photos so she can exceed all of your expectations. By the time your wedding photos are delivered, she hopes we can call each other “friend.”

She takes a very personal approach to each wedding. She offers a very tailored client experience. Each wedding is unique and deserves a one of a kind photography experience. She wants to be there every step of the way helping with whatever she can.

All of her packages include a complementary engagement session within an hour of the Boise Metro Area. If outside of the area reach out she loves an excuse to travel. Happy Planning and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jacque S. Photography offers customizable package options with up to 12 hours of coverage and an optional second photographer for the chosen time coverage. The photos can be provided in various formats such as digital files, prints, albums, canvas, and thank-you cards. She also offers digital retouching and editing of a select number of photos. The company's additional services include:

• One-event-per-day-policy
  • Additional hours of coverage
  • Engagement sessions
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • High-resolution images
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to travel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Max
    Max R. Married on 01/07/2022

Best. Photographer. Ever.

There is not enough stars to tell you how amazing Jacque is! I would like it to be known that I would give her 23 out of 5 stars if I could. Please, if you are looking for a photographer, stop searching right now and pick Jacque S. Photography because it will be one of the best decisions you have ever made.

Jacque is just an all-in-all amazing photographer and person. I haven't even seen all the wedding photos she took of my wife and I's wedding but even what photos I have seen have been absolutely amazing! They look so good and capture the happiness and joy of our wedding like no other photographer could. And the best part: her photos are as great as her personality. Jacque was so willing to help us in any way she could. She would send heart-warming emails, offered to help us plan things, sent hand-written cards that were so lovely, and more. My wife and I felt so cared for and loved the whole way through. Jacque was even willing to go pick up our isle runner the day before the wedding when we forgot it at our out-of-town wedding. She is wonderful and you need to meet her.

Please don't hesitate. Reach out to her. She is awesome. You will not regret it.
    Evelina C. Married on 11/06/2021

Captured our Dream Wedding Day Perfectly

Absolutely did a wonderful job. Exceeded all of my expectations and was super easy to work with. I had my first photographer bail on us even though we had a signed contract. Jacque helped me get everything back on track and find other vendors as well, that I still needed. She even includes an engagement shoot with the packages.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

34 photos · 08/29/2020
  • Joshua & Narcy
    27 photos · 05/04/2019

Boise Boise, ID, 83634
Location of (Jacque Sudbrock Photography)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding