Boise, Boise, ID 83634 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jacque S. Photography

Jacque S. Photography is a wedding photographer based in Boise, Idaho. Jacque, the owner of the company, serves the Treasure Valley as well as McCall, Sun Valley and Twin Falls areas. Jacque specializes in a natural style of photography but she can also direct posed photo shoots when necessary. She is also adept at contemporary and traditional styles of photography. Jacque has been offering her photography services since 2014, and services couples across the states of Idaho, Wyoming and Oregon.

Jacque S. Photography offers customizable package options with up to 12 hours of coverage and an optional second photographer for the chosen time coverage. The photos can be provided in various formats such as digital files, prints, albums, canvas, and thank-you cards. She also offers digital retouching and editing of a select number of photos. The company's additional services include:

• One-event-per-day-policy

Real Weddings 27 Photos

22 Reviews for Jacque S. Photography

Sarah Staatz · Married on 10/12/2019

Jacque is amazing!

Jacque is literally the best! She is very easygoing and so fun to work with. She was so helpful from the first time we met, until our wedding day! I loved during our engagement shoot she made us laugh and have a good time while we were in front of the camera so we wouldn't feel uncomfortable on our wedding day.

Throughout the planning process she would offer to help with many things on multiple occasions which I appreciated so much! We met a couple of times to talk about how my husband and I imagined our pictures from our wedding day, and she exceeded our ideas! On our wedding day, she kept checking in on both of us to make sure we had food and were staying hydrated.

Jacque is so creative and talented with light. My dad would suggest different ways to use light and later would show us the difference between his suggestion and how she likes to see light. Even though, we have only gotten our sneak peek and I cannot wait to see how the rest of the pictures turned out! Jacque has a great turnaround rate, for how much detail and editing she puts into each and every picture.

I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for any type of photographer, amd I cannot wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2019

The best photographer ever!

Jacque was an awesome fit for our wedding! Not only did she make sure to capture every little detail, but she also was flexible with family portraits and wedding party pictures. The wedding day was cold and cloudy and we were close to losing the lighting we needed, but she made sure to get everything that we wanted captured. From the day that we booked her, she was very informational and helpful. I planned our wedding from a different state, and she made sure to check in and offer her help when ever she could. I would say she checked in at least once a month from the time that I hired her, to the day of the wedding, which was a first for me! She met up with me any time that I was in town, and once the week of the wedding arrived she met me at the venue to help me get ideas of where the ceremony should be held.
    The pictures were everything that we had hoped for an imagined! Every detail of what I was wearing was captured, and she also made sure to get all the details of the bridesmaids that I wanted! The second photographer that she had come with for the ceremony and groomsmen pictures did an amazing job as well. The images turned out very well, Sean loves them!
    The USB drive that we got in the package that we decided on, is the coolest USB drive that I've ever seen, it even goes with our wedding theme!
    Jacque also arrived early to every meeting, to the hotel for bridal pictures, and even to the ceremony. She seriously is the best and I'm so glad she was recommended to me for our wedding day photographer!
    I will continue using her every chance that I get, and I have already recommended her to a few friends for their up coming weddings!
    Thank you so much Jacque! We are so in love with our wedding day portraits, thank you so much for capturing our wedding day memories!

Sent on 10/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jacque S. Photography Pricing

Jacque S. Photography Price Rates

Jacque S. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jacque S. Photography 1
    Print Credit
    Every wedding package booked from January 2020 to the end of March 2020 will receive a 100 dollar print credit to be used through their online gallery.

• Boise Boise, ID, 83634 See on map
    208-502-8437 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacque S. Photography)