Jacque S. Photography Reviews

Jacque S. Photography 7
  • Chandler

Chandler Yates · Married on 01/12/2019

Blown away by Jacque!

Jacque has been amazing since the day we booked her! Throughout our engagement Jacque kept in frequent contact with me and was always available when I had questions. We filled out as much as we could ahead of time for family photo groupings but both my husband and I have very extensive families. The day of, she made sure to get not only what we had previously talked about but, to include any family requests as well! On our big day she was on top of things! She made sure she got shots of our venue and all the details. She also made sure I was always photo ready. Being the bride, this was very important to me. I was super comfortable with her and felt confident during the photos! She even went so far as to help me with the layers of my dress ( when my bridesmaids and mom were struggling to get it ) and she got it! Jacque also cleared my plate when I was done eating so it wouldn't be in any photos.
    Jacque got a sneak peak back to us in no time at all!
    I was excited to see them and I barely had to wait! The photos turned out better than I expected!
    It's hard for me to narrow down favorites because I love them all so much!
    I HIGHLY recommend Jacque. She's sweet, hardworking and will help you feel your best on your big day!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kali · Married on 11/02/2018

I loved working with Jacque! She was able to work around my hectic schedule and did it with a smile. For our engagements I wanted a look that she hadn't done before, but that didn't scare her away. She did her research and was able to create exactly what I wanted and better! She did an amazing job on my brother's wedding photos and can control large crowds. A must when your father has 8 siblings. So excited for her to do my wedding as well in just a couple weeks! A big plus is she also does her own editing, which allows you to really have input in every step of the process and helps you get your photos back sooner. I had them back in a week! No waiting a month or more to see those hard earned photos. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 11
    Jacque S. Photography 12

Brett · Married on 09/15/2018

Jacque was pleasant and professional and the pictures were truly amazing!! She was so creative throughout the wedding. It was so impressive to watch her work and see the incredible results. I’m not real photogenic yet somehow Jacque made every shot a work of art.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 13
    Jacque S. Photography 14

EmmaLee · Married on 08/04/2018

I've worked with Jacque twice now. The first time was during my senior photos. She made sure to capture every pose, outfit, and location i wanted. The second time was this past weekend when she drove to Utah to shoot my wedding and formals the following morning. Jacque captured every moment. The tears, the laughs, the setting up, the dancing, the kisses, and made sure to get a posed photo with every single person on the list I'd sent her. She worked in a timely manner and my husband and i were even able to eat dinner with our guests! She helped me coordinate a fake "first look" where my father in law was in a dress instead of me. She went above and beyond to get every photo i wanted and then put her professional twist on them to make them beautiful. I will cherish my photos forever.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 15
    Jacque S. Photography 16
    Jacque S. Photography 17
    Jacque S. Photography 18

Karen · Married on 08/04/2018

Jacque is THE BEST! She did the photography for my beautiful step-daughter’s wedding this last month in Utah and we couldn’t be happier! Not only is she friendly, easy-going and totally approachable; but she is also very experienced and extremely talented at what she does.

The Bridals were done the next morning up in the mountains and we’re absolutely stunning! I would recommend her to anyone.

We found her through a friend two years ago when she did my step-daughter’s senior pictures at an amazing spot in Oregon.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 19

ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Jacque is the Boise’s BEST Photographer!!! We just got married July 21, 2018 at Red Fish Lake In Stanley, Idaho and she was our photographer. Her work is stunning and I can’t wait to see more pictures!! Excited to create my beautiful album. Jacque is Such a wonderful and down to earth woman. She truly made our day memorable and we even had her stay for our reception dinner!! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer or someone to capture your special moments Jacque is the one!! Look no further and book her!! You won’t be disappointed. Promise!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Jacque was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond in everything she did. She helped to make our day wonderful. I can't say enough good things about her and the photos are beautiful! I would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2018

Jacque is by far the most experienced photographer we have ever used. Not only is she a talented photographer, she's genuine, kind, and always knows how to bring out the best in you! I love that she also pays attention to the details and wants nothing more than to deliver the very best experience for her clients. She always exceeds our expectations! Jacque is quite simply the best!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 20

Nadia · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved having Jacque photograph our wedding/bridal photos. She did an amazing job and was very good at giving direction and also making the experience fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 21
    Jacque S. Photography 22
    Jacque S. Photography 23

Allysn · Married on 02/25/2018

Best Photographer ever!

Jacque was do personal and very flexible to our needs and wants out of the wedding day. No task or want was to big for her and she was always in contact with us through the whole wedding planning process to make sure our dream day went exactly as planned. She even sent hand written personal letters to us every couple months and let us know if we needed any help planning she would help the best she could. On the day of the wedding she was amazing making sure I got all the shots I wanted and in a timely manner and without being over demanding. She even stayed a little bit out of her scheduled time to snap some extra pictures of dances that weren't planned. Jacque is amazing and her pictures are beautiful and everyone should have Jacque photograph them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Jacque S. Photography 24
    Jacque S. Photography 25
    Jacque S. Photography 26

Jared · Married on 12/29/2017

Jacque did my engagement pictures and they turned out great! She got pictures of the surprise proposal (and helped keep it a surprise) and it turned out exactly how I'd hoped it would. We liked her so much that we used her for the wedding as well and the wedding pictures turned out just as great! She's great at taking your ideas and making them work out. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sydnee · Married on 06/07/2017

Jacque not only met with me multiple times before our wedding to make sure we got what we wanted but she was also there from the start of the day to the end of the evening! Our pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined and we have so much variety. She also reminded me to eat throughout the day and made sure I was hydrated which speaks for itself. If you are looking for not only an amazing photographer but a fun time as well Jacque is definitely your gal!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2017

Jacque is great to work with. We had a wonderful experience with her from start to finish! Very pleased with the turn around time and the quality of the photos.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Jacque S. Photography 27

John · Married on 12/31/2016

I have come to love Jacque's warm, beautiful portraits and especially her editing! You will love your pictures as well.

She is a mother of three including twins and it shows in her patience with young ones or the occasional crazy wedding guest!

You should feel confident booking her for any photography request. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Tina · Married on 09/10/2016

Attentive & kind, excellent job! Very professional and helped make my day amazing! I would highly recommend Jacque for any event.

Sent on 04/30/2018