72 Reviews for Sweetwater Bamboo Beach Wedding Events

Vases (3)
Chuppah (2)
Aisle Runners (1)
70 Sweetwater Bamboo Beach Wedding Events Reviews

Cindy was very easy to work with and made sure the set up was exactly what I asked for. The decorations were beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thank you again Cindy!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy did a great job arranging something unusual for our joint wedding, and she was very open to my ideas

Profile Picture Olga, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy was a pleasure to work with. I am so thankful that she took my very vague ideas and fine tuned it into the picture perfect scene!

Profile Picture Eryn, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Vases

They gave me the wedding of my dreams. Beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience working with Cindy. The arbor was the perfect centerpiece for my brother’s beach wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy was absolutely wonderful! I was planning a destination wedding so I was not in the area and Cindy was a huge help. She answered all of my questions promptly and made sure everything ran smoothly. I loved our arbor. It's exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy is very easy to work with. The arbor we have ordered ended up better then what I was expecting. It was a beautiful touch to our beach wedding setting.

Profile Picture Bogusia, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved the set up. The colors were very pretty and the pictures came out great. It was perfect for the day!

Profile Picture User7322249, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy is a god sent absolutely love her. I had so many questions and concerns and she took wonderful care of everything. The setup and decorations were beautiful. Sweet and friendly staff. Great value . Thank you so much for making our wedding a success. Thanks again Paul and Teresa

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Sweetwater was wonderful to work with and made our dream wedding come to life! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful arbor!

Profile Picture Kallie, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent organization!! Super great service!

Profile Picture Sheree, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sweetwater gave us the wedding of our dreams. Arbor was incredibly beautiful and everyone raved about it. The arbor was a perfect background for pictures!

Profile Picture User6110746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor

Cindy at Bamboo Arbors was absolutely amazing. She was there every step of the way in helping my wife and I's special day be as perfect as it could be

Profile Picture User6111181, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant

Cindy did a wonderful job. Made my day perfect.

Profile Picture User6115386, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We couldnt have been more happier, they arbor was beautiful and just the setup we requested. They were very great to work with and flexible! I would have them again if I were to do my special day all over agian! :) SO SO PRETTY!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did an amazing job!! It made my day so much easier because they set it up and cleaned it up. All I had to do was show up! It was beautiful!!

Profile Picture Tracey , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We had a beautiful day. Cindy was awesome!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The arbor was beautiful and was extremely pleased. It made for an even more perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy Zackman took our wedding dreams and made it reality, her creativity, attention to detail, personal touches and professionalism made working with her a blessing. She listened to every detail and in the end left everyone amazed.

Profile Picture Ester, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sweetwater Bamboo Beach events did an Amazing job on my wedding. I had so many complements on how everything looks. It was beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy was awesome.She worked with my husband and I as we were on a budget. Everything she did for our wedding was beautiful and perfect.

Profile Picture renee, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy was wonderful to work with. We were in Wrightsville on vacation and we were getting married on a Wednesday. It started to rain from Tuesday and we couldn't meet her for our rehearsal. She met with us Wednesday morning and we made all the arrangements of where everything would be. It started to rain again and continued all afternoon. Our wedding was at 6:30pm and we had our hearts set on getting married on the beach. Cindy was in constant touch with us and she went to the site and waited. We all hoped the rain would clear and it did. She called and told me she can see blue skies and that she was setting everything up. We can't thank Cindy enough for waiting the rain out and setting everything up at the lost possible minute. We are grateful to her as it turned out more beautiful than we could imagine. It was everything we wanted and more.

Profile Picture Michele, 7/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Could not have asked for a more beautiful arbor and set up for the beach wedding for my daughter. Cindy was awesome and very courteous. We literally just had to show up for the beach wedding. You cannot go wrong with this vendor.

Profile Picture Renee, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cindy and her team worked hard to make sure my wedding day was exactly as I dreamed it would be. Everything from the arbor to the benches were perfect. Communication was fast and easy via text and email! I would definitely use Sweetwater Bamboo again or recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews