Sweetgrass Event Center Reviews

Sweetgrass Event Center 5
Sweetgrass Event Center 6
Sweetgrass Event Center 7

Kendra · Married on 09/16/2017

Sweetgrass Event Center was a wonderful place to have my wedding ad reception. Nicole Snowden is awesome. Nicole is reliable, professional and dependable. Nicole made sure myself and my guests were comfortable and satisfied before, during and after the ceremony. Sweetgrass Event Center is in the heart of Mt. Pleasant SC with a beautiful scenery. Sweetgrass Event Center and Nicole will make your planning fun and enjoyable! I was truly pleased with the exceptional staff and they made my day truly special and memorable! Thank you Sweetgrass Event Center and Nicole.. You are amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Sweetgrass Event Center 15
    Sweetgrass Event Center 16
    Sweetgrass Event Center 17

Sweetgrass Event Center's reply:

Kendra!! you are so sweet! I am happy to know that your day was a huge success by the amount of family and friends that attended. You made a beautiful bride!

Glen · Married on 03/11/2017

Sweetgrass is top notch. Happy

Sent on 03/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2016

This venue was perfect!! Plenty of space and lots of options to make it exactly how you want it. The outside area is great for taking pictures of the bridal party! The price is the best in town for everything you get. They have their own catering company which made it convenient. The food was delicious and they had a great selection. Nicole was our person of contact and she went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. She was very quick to respond to my questions via email or phone. Everything went smoothly the day of our wedding!!! Thank you Sweetgrass for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

Sweet Grass Event Center:
    Our wedding day was absolutely perfect at The Sweet Grass Event Center!! I just got married there and we are so happy with our venue of choice! This venue is absolutely stunning and perfect! If you are looking to be married outdoors or indoors, or even by the waterfront. The venue offers privacy and creates a great atmosphere for your guests. Nicole, the Sweet Grass Event coordinator, was absolutely wonderful! I simply adore the person she is and cannot stress enough what a huge importance she was on the day of our Wedding. We can’t say enough positive things about Sweet Grass Event Center and we’re so thankful to be able to of had the chance to say, “I do” and dance the night away there. Nicole did an amazing job!! :)

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Tashico and Brian

Tashico and Brian · Married on 12/10/2017

3.0
      3.5

Lots of room if you rent the whole building.

Sent on 12/20/2017