Swan House Huntsville Alabama Reviews

Wedding Venue

Michelle is awesome! Very professional

Sent on 02/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

I can't believe I got married a little over a week ago!! Swan House was my last ditch, last chance, holy crap if this doesn't work out I may not get a wedding nevertheless my dream wedding. 5 months before our big day my then fiance and I walked in to Swan House. We've called and seen 10 venues at that point. We knew we had a modest budget that we couldn't budge on and no venue was able to help us. At this point we were overwhelmed, tired, deflated and already planning our elope trip to Las Vegas. In fact I was looking at plane tickets pulling into the Swan House for our viewing.

We walked in and we were AMAZED but also worrying about the financial implications of having our wedding here. Everywhere else had less for more mentality. We were paying more for an empty room so our mindset was there was no way we could have our wedding here. I prepared myself to shake Steven's hand and walk away. However that didn't happen. When you walk into Swan House your walking not just into a "Wedding and Destination Resort" your walking into Steven and Karen's home. You've become family and family treats you right, family makes you feel secure and most all family trusts each other.

From the outset I trusted Steven and his vision for my dream wedding. He promised me my dream wedding in this lovely, unique, all inclusive location will be everything I wanted, longed and dreamed for. He did do exactly that within my budget no questions asked. Steven and Karen are very detail oriented which in my opinion was one of the reasons the wedding went without a hitch, no pun intended. From the laying of the fabrics on the tables during the reception, the lighting, the last minute its freezing so we will get heaters outside and his amazing contacts who made this wedding happen in 5 months! Everyone is talking about our wedding, still!! Everything from the music, food, decor, everything was handled and perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Future brides and grooms if you have been looking for a venue look no futher! My groom and I had our wedding here, the day we went and looked at the venue I knew we had found the place for our wedding! The pictures do not do this place justice. It is a stunning venue for a wedding! The gazebo is gorgeous! The day of our wedding it was pouring rain but Steve and Karen worked very hard and delayed the wedding some to accomdate it for being done outside. It was well worth the wait! Thank you to you both for helping with everything ya'll are wonderful! Also my out of town family was able to stay at the venue and that was so perfect! We will always remember our beautiful wedding day! We won't be able to say thank you enough!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Misty · Married on 10/04/2014

Swan House was the absolute perfect place for my wedding and reception. The location is as stunning inside as it is outside! Steve is a joy to work with and he will work hard to make your Big Day perfect! You can't go wrong with Swan House!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/11/2016

I couldn't have picked a better venue. Everything was included in the price and they were able to work with our budget. Susan was great to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2016