2-175
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Annabella at Cedar Glen

Annabella at Cedar Glen is a wedding and events venue located northeast of Huntsville, Alabama on three and a half scenic acres. At the heart of the property lies a 5,600 square foot Southern plantation style home surrounded by lush gardens. With the beautiful landscape, elegant architecture, picturesque bridge, and two outdoor ceremony areas to choose from, Annabella provides the perfect atmosphere to host your garden wedding and reception. Annabella at Cedar Glen is where dreams become cherished memories!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Parking (4)
Indoor (3)
Outside Vendors (2)
Wireless Internet (1)

The place is gorgeous and I can't wait to have my wedding there in June

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband, family, and I were beyond pleased with Annabella (Karen and Joanne). I fell in love with the venue the first day we went to go see it, and Karen made me feel right at home and made the decision to choose them so easy. The grounds are absolutely stunning and having a beautiful indoor option as a backup was a huge plus because you never know when it comes to Alabama weather. Of course, our wedding day ended up being cold (temps in the 40s) after being warm all week, but Karen and Joanne worked with us so we could have the outdoor wedding we wanted. They allowed our guests to sit inside in the warmth until it was time for us to line up, and the reception was inside as previously planned. They helped everything flow so smoothly, and I had no worries on wedding day because of their professionalism and thoughtfulness. I had numerous family and friends telling me how much they loved the venue and how well everything seemed to run. I am so thankful we chose Annabella as our venue and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

I could not have dreamed of a better venue for my wedding. Karen was AMAZING to work with. She was very timely in all her responses to my many questions and kept everything running smoothly from the day we choose the venue to the minute we left from the reception. Her and her team are phenomenal at what they do. I was confident in their abilities to take care of my ceremony and reception needs and that let me enjoy my wedding all the more. Apart from the services, the venue is gorgeous. It has an intimate garden wedding feel while still holding a large amount of guests. The trees and greenery make for an amazing backdrop and the string lights at night add just the right amount of romantic feel. Overall, I had an amazing experience and am so thankful that I found Annabella at Cedar Glen.

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/16/17, 1 Review

9 Photos

Weddings at Annabella

9 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Annabella is a beautiful wedding venue!

Annabella at Cedar Glen has a most beautiful venue whether you are choosing indoors or outdoors and they are constantly updating and adding to their superb quality! Highly recommend.

Annabella at Cedar Glen is one of those amazingly Southern venues, in all the right ways. When a bride books us and tells us this is her venue, we're over the moon. There are so many gorgeous spots to shoot at, so we're a huge fan of the variety, but also the people in charge of running this venue are so sweet and one of its best assets. They are always on top of EVERYTHING, and it's quite amazing to watch them work.

Annabellas and Karen always provide great service for both the vendor and client! I've always heard great things about them responding to their brides in timely manner as well! I always look forward to setting up there for my client, because Karen and staff greet me with a smile As a makeup artist the bridal suite is set up nice, plenty of room and provides plenty of natural lighting and outlets too!! ~ Nancy Finnegan MUA nancyfinneganmua@gmail.com

Karen at Annabella is such a friendly person to work with and works hard to make your wedding be what you want it to be! With such wonderful people to help you, along with the beautiful and intimate setting that is Annabella, this is a great place to have your wedding!

Events