43 Reviews for Annabella at Cedar Glen

Indoor (3)
Outside Vendors (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
43 Annabella at Cedar Glen Reviews

The place is gorgeous and I can't wait to have my wedding there in June

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband, family, and I were beyond pleased with Annabella (Karen and Joanne). I fell in love with the venue the first day we went to go see it, and Karen made me feel right at home and made the decision to choose them so easy. The grounds are absolutely stunning and having a beautiful indoor option as a backup was a huge plus because you never know when it comes to Alabama weather. Of course, our wedding day ended up being cold (temps in the 40s) after being warm all week, but Karen and Joanne worked with us so we could have the outdoor wedding we wanted. They allowed our guests to sit inside in the warmth until it was time for us to line up, and the reception was inside as previously planned. They helped everything flow so smoothly, and I had no worries on wedding day because of their professionalism and thoughtfulness. I had numerous family and friends telling me how much they loved the venue and how well everything seemed to run. I am so thankful we chose Annabella as our venue and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

I could not have dreamed of a better venue for my wedding. Karen was AMAZING to work with. She was very timely in all her responses to my many questions and kept everything running smoothly from the day we choose the venue to the minute we left from the reception. Her and her team are phenomenal at what they do. I was confident in their abilities to take care of my ceremony and reception needs and that let me enjoy my wedding all the more. Apart from the services, the venue is gorgeous. It has an intimate garden wedding feel while still holding a large amount of guests. The trees and greenery make for an amazing backdrop and the string lights at night add just the right amount of romantic feel. Overall, I had an amazing experience and am so thankful that I found Annabella at Cedar Glen.

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

It was so amazing to work with the Karen and her husband for our July wedding. They made sure the evening progressed seamlessly and took the stress out of the whole affair so we could enjoy. They are truly lovely: friendly, professional and helpful- don't plan on getting married a second time but if I did....would definitely use them again. ;)

Needless to say, they are the best!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it wouldn't have been without Karen and Joanne. They went above and beyond for our special day. They made the process super easy and stress free. Karen was always quick to respond to every question I had along the way. The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out. They have their own decorations to use if needed and outside is beautiful in the spring and summer, so you don't have to splurge on outdoor decor. There are 3 locations on site to get married, and the outside is perfectly shaded. Plenty of places for a photo op too. We are so so thankful for having them to help us on our special day. It couldn't have gone more smoother. Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture Kristal, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

This was the best venue I could have possibly found. The team there is wonderful and made my day super easy and stress free. Super nice on top of that. I would recommend this place to anybody getting married.

Profile Picture User6820949, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was an excellent experience and the people are exceptionally wonderful! And have I mentioned how beautiful the venue is?! It's breath taking. My wedding was definitely the major topic between family and friends for a whole week after. Thank you Annabella for making it perfect!

Profile Picture Vivian, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Anabella was beautiful. Everyone is so easy to work with and they were more than accommodating to our every need. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because Karen took care of absolutely everything for me. The venue itself is beautiful and requires little need for much more decorating. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Anabella. They were the absolute best option for our wedding and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Superb place and staff. A must have place for a small or private weeding; it provides an event coordinator that makes the event a breeze, worry free, and let you enjoy the moment rather than worry about it. A great plus is that they have a list of recommend reputable services that deliver quality service on time. My son's weeding was a beautiful, memorable event that I was able to enjoy to the fullest thanks to Annabella's staff. The place is so beautiful that is worthy of a scene of a movie frame. It is filled with details for a photo event from the outside, to the wedding place, and to the inside of the house to the walking and dancing place. The Annabella is so beautiful that backdrops scenes are so amazing that every photo or movie clips is filled with beauty. Thank you Annnabella for making my son's wedding a beautiful memorable event.

Profile Picture Ramon, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Annabella was the perfect place for my wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff is all friendly and knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible! They offered centerpieces for us to use (which saved us a lot from the florist); the ladies there are amazing planners and coordinators (at no extra cost). They will even DJ your event if you want! They made sure that my husband and I were able to eat and prepared us plates while we took pictures. They are fantastic about working with (or around) the weather-very accommodating and flexible. I hope lots of other people get to spend their special day there!

Profile Picture User6868107, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I picked this venue for my wedding, and I was not disappointed. Prior to the wedding day, Karen and her team were consistently responsive to any inquiry that I had and very accommodating. The day-of coordination was flawless. Each hour ran smoothly into the next without any dead time. The gardens were gorgeous and exactly what I imagined for my outdoor wedding. I definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User5265356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

THIS is the way to do a wedding. My daughter and her fiance, who both live out of town, wanted a sweet, quite, and serene place to have an average size wedding. From the front, and based on the pictures, Annabella at Cedar Glen was perfect. Once inside, and after our first meeting, we were so impressed. The warmth and charm of the antebellum home were matched by the kindness and professionalism of the owner and staff. Karen Archambault provides a beautiful setting and a comfortable place to prepare for and hold a dream wedding. I leaned on her so much for the details that were so important. I would recommend this venue to a friend or family member happily, as I would love to be a guest at this gorgeous venue again!

Profile Picture Laurel, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After getting engaged last year and beginning the search for a venue, we randomly stumbled across Annabella at Cedar Glen. We’re not from the Huntsville area (we live almost 3 hours away in Tuscaloosa), so we had some reservations about choosing a venue that wasn’t close to home, but Annabella was exactly where we envisioned having our wedding and after visiting, we knew we’d found the right place. For months, we were asked why we were getting married in Huntsville, and I don’t think anyone completely understood until they actually got to Annabella on our wedding day and saw how beautiful it is in person. Not only is it an absolutely gorgeous venue, there is also SO much included in the price you pay – from table linens, to café lights, to day-of coordination, to excellent vendor recommendations. Those things alone really take a lot of planning stress and expense away from the bride & groom. Most importantly, Karen and Joanne were absolutely amazing to work with. Karen always responded to my emails quickly every time I had a question and was always so helpful. The day of the wedding, Karen and Joanne worked SO hard setting everything up and keeping everyone on schedule. Because I knew they had everything under control, I was able to relax and completely enjoy our wedding day. It also made me feel so reassured to know that they were monitoring the weather and that our entire wedding could be moved inside if needed (luckily, despite a forecast showing a 90% chance of thunderstorms, we only got a few drops of rain during photos and then we had perfect weather for our ceremony and reception). Karen and Joanne really went above and beyond in every way and I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding even better than I imagined. I’m so glad we choose Annabella and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

I had the most perfect wedding day thanks to the wonderful ladies at Annabella. Not only do they provide an absolutely beautiful venue, but their planning and coordination is second to none. Mrs. Karen and Mrs. Joanne went above and beyond to help with every detail for my big day. I seriously cannot say enough great things about them. Our guests loved the venue and kept saying how beautiful everything was. If I could get married a hundred times, I would choose Annabella every time! Thank you so much for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Choosing Annabella as my venue was the best decision I made regarding my wedding. Karen and her staff were amazing and so helpful from the first email that I sent inquiring until the very end of my reception. She returned all emails promptly, and was always available to answer my questions during my wedding planning. During the ceremony/reception, I never had to worry about a thing and could concentrate on celebrating with my guests. They took care of all the details.
The venue is also incredibly beautiful and well kept. I only had to use minimal decorations.
My reception was supposed to an indoor/outdoor setup, but because it was so cold, the entire reception had to be moved indoors at the last minute. This was not a problem for the staff at Annabella.
I highly recommend Annbella at Cedar Glen. I could not have had a better experience there.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4609071, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This is a wonderful venue for ant type of celebration/event. The owners are great people. They do such a good job helping you plan and making sure everything is perfect. They are there the whole day of the event and keep everything flowing like it's supposed to. They took all my stress away. They just redid some things and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My ceremony and reception were both held at Annabella. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and Karen, Danny, and their team were wonderful to work with! They were very accomodating and made sure my day was everything I wanted it to be. They covered every little detail and were very calm and organized even when it began to rain and they had to shuffle things around to fit everyone inside for the reception. They kept the whole day flowing smoothly so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend Annabella, as they will make sure you have a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Karen and staff could not have been more accommodating and gracious. There wasn't anything that we asked for that wasn't made available to us. The amount of assistance given to us on the day of the wedding was a life saver. Karen jumped right in and was helping with decorating and smiling the whole time! A pure joy to work with and we were thrilled with Annabella.

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very happy with our choice of Annabella at Cedar Glen as a venue for our wedding and reception. The day couldn't have been more perfect, and much of that is due to the beautiful atmosphere and ambiance afforded by the garden at Annabella.

While the contract at Annabella may at first be slightly intimidating (they like to cross their "t"s and dot their "i"s and insure that their property is taken care of!), the reality working with Karen at Annabella was that they were incredibly flexible and accommodating. When I had questions or concerns, they quickly found answers and solutions.

On the day of, they were very present and on the hop to make sure everything went smoothly. Every bride's fear - it rained on our wedding day! However, what could have been dampening on the energy of the day turned into one of the coolest elements of the days. The rain came just after dinner and they made an announcement 15 minutes before it was due to arrive (because they'd been carefully watching the weather for just such an event!) and the tables were cleared and everyone moved into the gazebos where we'd meant to have our dancing anyway.

Absolutely recommended, for the quality of service and the beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Geneva, 5/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Annabella at Cedar Glen is the most beautiful and wonderful venue to host a wedding. My and wife and I are perfectionists, and we could not of asked for a more perfect wedding and reception. The ceremony site outside is so gorgeous with large trees and lush shrubs and flowers; it is a perfect site for a spring wedding. Between the catering, dance floor, and tables, Annabella has everything you need for the metrics of your wedding. The house even has a separate upstairs with two separate rooms for bride and groom parties to get ready for the wedding. Karen and her staff are completely professional and have a lot of experience with weddings. They took a lot off our plate and helped immensely on our special day. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! We highly recommend Annabella at Cedar Glen.

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

I am so thankful that my Husband and I chose to have our wedding at Annabella at Cedar Glen. Not only is the Venue Beautiful inside and Out but Karen and her staff are such Great people to work with. Karen is the Perfect wedding Director and ensures that everything Runs smoothly and accommodates any request you have throughout the reception. We did not have to worry about anything on the wedding day as the staff had it all under control which made it stress-free on us. Not only are they wonderful to work with They include the Table & white table linens, chairs, some small centerpieces, centerpiece accessories, baskets, candy table accessories and a lot more. They are so thoughtful and helpful throughout the entire day and night, the grounds are romantic and it’s just over all a Beautiful place. We couldn’t have been any happier...our wedding was everything we wanted & more!!! I Highly recommend Annabella at Cedar Glen to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue for an wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The perfect place for my wedding. It was beyond anything I ever imagined.

Profile Picture Eryn, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First off I would like to say that I am the groom, so for me to write this review should say something. I cannot express how happy my wife and I are with Annabella. Karen and her husband are absolutely amazing. They work year round to keep the grounds and house immaculate, not to mention the coordinating of our actual ceremony. We could not have possibly imagined what was in store when we first visited Annabella. Karen and Danny have become our friends. My wife and I were stressed to the breaking point leading up to our wedding, as soon as we arrived at Annabella Karen took control and our worries vanished. She is incredible, the grounds are impecable. Without question, we would tell you not to think twice about booking your wedding with them. Thank you so much Karen and Danny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Clint, 7/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were able to pull a very beautiful wedding with our close friends and family on very short notice with the help of the owners at Annabella's. They went above and beyond my expectations on the services they provided and the venue is amazing!

Profile Picture Casandra, 12/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karen was absolutely wonderful! The location is amazing and it was exactly what we wanted. They made the whole day go so smooth and I had so many people say it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews