Annabella at Cedar Glen Reviews

Annabella at Cedar Glen 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/21/2019

Annabella at Cedar Glen

Everything turned out amazing and Karen and her crew were the best! They make sure your wedding day goes as smooth as possible and worry free!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Ann Kilianski · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect Venue for a Perfect Day

Annabella was the perfect venue for our day! When we were looking for a venue, some of our wishlist included being in Huntsville or Madison, outside ceremony with a backup indoor area, and beautiful. This met all of our criteria, and more! Annabella surprised us both with its affordable price ranges, amenities, and beautiful venue space. The ceremony space was beautiful, and due to its location, is shaded for most of the afternoon & evening, which helped with the humid, Alabama summer. One of the best parts of this venue was Karen, the venue owner. She not only owns the venue, but works with brides to insure they don't forget any details. She also works as a day-off coordinator, with additional staff she provides. Overall, it was a wonderful choice of venue and we wouldn't have wanted anything to be different!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Annabella at Cedar Glen 20
    Annabella at Cedar Glen 21

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Annabella at Cedar Glen offers a lovely venue. Karen does a fantastic job coordinating every detail, even the ones that I forgot. She helped shape even my vaguest ideas into reality. All of my emails were promptly answers with helpful suggestions. In the planning process, I was able to work with many referred vendors who did amazing work. The property is gorgeous and can be adapted to rain or shine. They were able to keep all of our guests accommodated. Events proceeded smoothly thanks to the day of coordinators. I can't thank Annabella at Cedar Glen and their staff enough for going above and beyond for us. I would highly recommend them. Our wedding was truly perfect thanks to their efforts!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Moriah · Married on 10/06/2018

Karen and her staff at Annabella were terrific! They were there for everything we needed and kept the day flowing smoothly. We were able to customize our timeline and never felt rushed from one activity to the next. They coordinated with all of the vendors and family members so the groom and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our big day! The only thing I wish was different was a later end time for the wedding. Everyone was having such a great time and it was hard to see it shut down at 9:30. All in all, they made it a very smooth and enjoyable day for us and I would highly recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jasmine · Married on 09/29/2018

Karen and her staff were great! We couldn't ask for a more beautiful day for our daughter and son-in-law. The venue outside area was well manicured and the inside beautiful. We were offered advice but never felt forced to take it. We cannot say enough good things. The only draw back was the early close 9:30. Overall....we would use this venue again.

Joe and Brenda Moody

Sent on 10/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

The place is gorgeous and I can't wait to have my wedding there in June

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tara · Married on 06/01/2018

This venue is absolutely amazing! The outside areas are so beautiful that you barely have to add any flowers. Just put your special touch on things and it is good to go. The staff there were also amazing. Not only did they orchestrate the whole day from beginning to end (so you basically have wedding planners who have specifically been working the venue every weekend for years!), but they also go out of their way to make sure everything goes perfectly the way you want it on your wedding day! I am so happy i chose to have my wedding at this venue and highly recommended it to anyone who wants an absolutely amazing, stress free, already beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

So beautiful and lovely!

Everyone LOVED Annabella! Our guests can’t stop talking about how beautiful it was! Karen helped organize everything and acted as a coordinator (rehearsal, day of, ceremony and reception, including announcements and dances). Annabella is so beautiful- there’s really not much needed to decorate, and Karen let us use the decorations she had so we didn’t have to buy our own. She also gave bubbles out to our guests when we misplaced ours. She worked really hard to make our day special and run smoothly and it was perfect thanks to them!! Definitely would choose Annabella if I had to do it all again!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Annabella at Cedar Glen 22
    Annabella at Cedar Glen 23
    Annabella at Cedar Glen 24

Lacy · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband, family, and I were beyond pleased with Annabella (Karen and Joanne). I fell in love with the venue the first day we went to go see it, and Karen made me feel right at home and made the decision to choose them so easy. The grounds are absolutely stunning and having a beautiful indoor option as a backup was a huge plus because you never know when it comes to Alabama weather. Of course, our wedding day ended up being cold (temps in the 40s) after being warm all week, but Karen and Joanne worked with us so we could have the outdoor wedding we wanted. They allowed our guests to sit inside in the warmth until it was time for us to line up, and the reception was inside as previously planned. They helped everything flow so smoothly, and I had no worries on wedding day because of their professionalism and thoughtfulness. I had numerous family and friends telling me how much they loved the venue and how well everything seemed to run. I am so thankful we chose Annabella as our venue and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not have dreamed of a better venue for my wedding. Karen was AMAZING to work with. She was very timely in all her responses to my many questions and kept everything running smoothly from the day we choose the venue to the minute we left from the reception. Her and her team are phenomenal at what they do. I was confident in their abilities to take care of my ceremony and reception needs and that let me enjoy my wedding all the more. Apart from the services, the venue is gorgeous. It has an intimate garden wedding feel while still holding a large amount of guests. The trees and greenery make for an amazing backdrop and the string lights at night add just the right amount of romantic feel. Overall, I had an amazing experience and am so thankful that I found Annabella at Cedar Glen.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/22/2017

It was so amazing to work with the Karen and her husband for our July wedding. They made sure the evening progressed seamlessly and took the stress out of the whole affair so we could enjoy. They are truly lovely: friendly, professional and helpful- don't plan on getting married a second time but if I did....would definitely use them again. ;)

Needless to say, they are the best!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kristal · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it wouldn't have been without Karen and Joanne. They went above and beyond for our special day. They made the process super easy and stress free. Karen was always quick to respond to every question I had along the way. The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out. They have their own decorations to use if needed and outside is beautiful in the spring and summer, so you don't have to splurge on outdoor decor. There are 3 locations on site to get married, and the outside is perfectly shaded. Plenty of places for a photo op too. We are so so thankful for having them to help us on our special day. It couldn't have gone more smoother. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • User6820949 · 2+ years ago

This was the best venue I could have possibly found. The team there is wonderful and made my day super easy and stress free. Super nice on top of that. I would recommend this place to anybody getting married.

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • VivSRod

Vivian · Married on 10/09/2016

It was an excellent experience and the people are exceptionally wonderful! And have I mentioned how beautiful the venue is?! It's breath taking. My wedding was definitely the major topic between family and friends for a whole week after. Thank you Annabella for making it perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Alisha · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding at Anabella was beautiful. Everyone is so easy to work with and they were more than accommodating to our every need. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because Karen took care of absolutely everything for me. The venue itself is beautiful and requires little need for much more decorating. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Anabella. They were the absolute best option for our wedding and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Ramon · Married on 06/24/2016

Superb place and staff. A must have place for a small or private weeding; it provides an event coordinator that makes the event a breeze, worry free, and let you enjoy the moment rather than worry about it. A great plus is that they have a list of recommend reputable services that deliver quality service on time. My son's weeding was a beautiful, memorable event that I was able to enjoy to the fullest thanks to Annabella's staff. The place is so beautiful that is worthy of a scene of a movie frame. It is filled with details for a photo event from the outside, to the wedding place, and to the inside of the house to the walking and dancing place. The Annabella is so beautiful that backdrops scenes are so amazing that every photo or movie clips is filled with beauty. Thank you Annnabella for making my son's wedding a beautiful memorable event.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Annabella was the perfect place for my wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff is all friendly and knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible! They offered centerpieces for us to use (which saved us a lot from the florist); the ladies there are amazing planners and coordinators (at no extra cost). They will even DJ your event if you want! They made sure that my husband and I were able to eat and prepared us plates while we took pictures. They are fantastic about working with (or around) the weather-very accommodating and flexible. I hope lots of other people get to spend their special day there!

Sent on 06/21/2016

I picked this venue for my wedding, and I was not disappointed. Prior to the wedding day, Karen and her team were consistently responsive to any inquiry that I had and very accommodating. The day-of coordination was flawless. Each hour ran smoothly into the next without any dead time. The gardens were gorgeous and exactly what I imagined for my outdoor wedding. I definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Laurel · Married on 05/13/2016

THIS is the way to do a wedding. My daughter and her fiance, who both live out of town, wanted a sweet, quite, and serene place to have an average size wedding. From the front, and based on the pictures, Annabella at Cedar Glen was perfect. Once inside, and after our first meeting, we were so impressed. The warmth and charm of the antebellum home were matched by the kindness and professionalism of the owner and staff. Karen Archambault provides a beautiful setting and a comfortable place to prepare for and hold a dream wedding. I leaned on her so much for the details that were so important. I would recommend this venue to a friend or family member happily, as I would love to be a guest at this gorgeous venue again!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Joy · Married on 04/30/2016

After getting engaged last year and beginning the search for a venue, we randomly stumbled across Annabella at Cedar Glen. We’re not from the Huntsville area (we live almost 3 hours away in Tuscaloosa), so we had some reservations about choosing a venue that wasn’t close to home, but Annabella was exactly where we envisioned having our wedding and after visiting, we knew we’d found the right place. For months, we were asked why we were getting married in Huntsville, and I don’t think anyone completely understood until they actually got to Annabella on our wedding day and saw how beautiful it is in person. Not only is it an absolutely gorgeous venue, there is also SO much included in the price you pay – from table linens, to café lights, to day-of coordination, to excellent vendor recommendations. Those things alone really take a lot of planning stress and expense away from the bride & groom. Most importantly, Karen and Joanne were absolutely amazing to work with. Karen always responded to my emails quickly every time I had a question and was always so helpful. The day of the wedding, Karen and Joanne worked SO hard setting everything up and keeping everyone on schedule. Because I knew they had everything under control, I was able to relax and completely enjoy our wedding day. It also made me feel so reassured to know that they were monitoring the weather and that our entire wedding could be moved inside if needed (luckily, despite a forecast showing a 90% chance of thunderstorms, we only got a few drops of rain during photos and then we had perfect weather for our ceremony and reception). Karen and Joanne really went above and beyond in every way and I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding even better than I imagined. I’m so glad we choose Annabella and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

I had the most perfect wedding day thanks to the wonderful ladies at Annabella. Not only do they provide an absolutely beautiful venue, but their planning and coordination is second to none. Mrs. Karen and Mrs. Joanne went above and beyond to help with every detail for my big day. I seriously cannot say enough great things about them. Our guests loved the venue and kept saying how beautiful everything was. If I could get married a hundred times, I would choose Annabella every time! Thank you so much for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Choosing Annabella as my venue was the best decision I made regarding my wedding. Karen and her staff were amazing and so helpful from the first email that I sent inquiring until the very end of my reception. She returned all emails promptly, and was always available to answer my questions during my wedding planning. During the ceremony/reception, I never had to worry about a thing and could concentrate on celebrating with my guests. They took care of all the details.
    The venue is also incredibly beautiful and well kept. I only had to use minimal decorations.
    My reception was supposed to an indoor/outdoor setup, but because it was so cold, the entire reception had to be moved indoors at the last minute. This was not a problem for the staff at Annabella.
    I highly recommend Annbella at Cedar Glen. I could not have had a better experience there.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Annabella at Cedar Glen's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you too! It actually turned out to be an intimate reception with the dancing inside - everyone had a great time and I hope to see you back at a friends wedding! Keep in touch!

Erica · Married on 09/26/2015

This is a wonderful venue for ant type of celebration/event. The owners are great people. They do such a good job helping you plan and making sure everything is perfect. They are there the whole day of the event and keep everything flowing like it's supposed to. They took all my stress away. They just redid some things and it's absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Megan · Married on 08/22/2015

My ceremony and reception were both held at Annabella. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and Karen, Danny, and their team were wonderful to work with! They were very accomodating and made sure my day was everything I wanted it to be. They covered every little detail and were very calm and organized even when it began to rain and they had to shuffle things around to fit everyone inside for the reception. They kept the whole day flowing smoothly so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend Annabella, as they will make sure you have a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 05/30/2015

Karen and staff could not have been more accommodating and gracious. There wasn't anything that we asked for that wasn't made available to us. The amount of assistance given to us on the day of the wedding was a life saver. Karen jumped right in and was helping with decorating and smiling the whole time! A pure joy to work with and we were thrilled with Annabella.

Sent on 11/24/2015