Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

$4k - $4k For 100 Guests
Guests 10 to 100

$4k - $4k For 100 Guests
Guests 10 to 100

Now open to the public...once only available for private parties and ceremonies you can now say "I do" at the Hoover Randle Home & Gardens one of a kind southern estate! Both indoor and outdoor areas are available and included in the package as well as access to the bridal suite. The property's six acres of beautifully manicured gardens are full of photo opportunities. Your vendors and your guests will thank you for allowing them to be part of your day. Pricing varies based on the day of the week. Please contact us for more information.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
August

• Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 11/14/2020

10/10 experience!

We loved everything about the Randle home, and so did our guest! So elegant and accommodating yet super comfortable and inviting. Plus Tahara who is the wedding coordinator for the venue is literally a God send! She is the absolute best, professional, and a breeze to work with. I could not have gone through planning my wedding without her. I have no complaints whatsoever. My fiancé throughly enjoyed our experience with the Randle home.

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens's reply:

Jasmine we loved working with you and Jon! You were super organized which helps so much. Come see us again soon! ❤️ We wish you all the best -Tahara
    Jamie H. Married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic Venue for a Party

We hosted our son's proposal party at H&R Home. It was a beautiful location for our party and everyone was asking about how to book their own events there! Also, Tahara was wonderful to work with and helped me so much. Not being from Birmingham, I had no idea what venue would work best for our party, so I relied on internet reviews and pictures. I think I hit the jackpot when I choose Hoover and Randall Home. Trust me, you won't go wrong with H&R no matter what size even you are hosting!

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens's reply:

Jamie you were awesome to work with! I enjoyed getting to know you and your family. I hope you all enjoy all the wedding planning! Call us again if you need us.
    Donna D. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Venue

The Hoover Randle home was a perfect venue for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. It rained and we never noticed thanks to the fabulous director Tahara and her staff. It is a beautiful venue with lots of indoor and outdoor picture opportunities and they have thought of everything a wedding party could want.

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! I loved working with you and Callie! I hope you are all blessed big in 2020! Come see us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2255 Tyler Road Birmingham, AL, 35226
2059579540
Location of (Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens)

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens for wedding events?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offer?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offer for wedding events?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens have available for wedding events?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding

Wedding Venues