Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

2255 Tyler Road, Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number

About Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

Now open to the public...once only available for private parties and ceremonies you can now say "I do" at the Hoover Randle Home & Gardens one of a kind southern estate! Both indoor and outdoor areas are available and included in the package as well as access to the bridal suite. The property's six acres of beautifully manicured gardens are full of photo opportunities. Your vendors and your guests will thank you for allowing them to be part of your day. Pricing varies based on the day of the week. Please contact us for more information.

Follow Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens on

The bride and groom on one of the many porch areas By Jerrod Brown Photography
Bridal suite---You and your bridesmaids will have so much fun in our bridal suite.
December wedding under the tent
December wedding under the tent
Sparkler Send-off By Kelli Guthrie Photography
Sparkler Send-off By Kelli Guthrie Photography
"The Brook" one of the many photo ops at the Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens.  By Photos By Heart
"The Brook" one of the many photo ops at the Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens. By Photos By Heart
Rehearsal Dinner on the patio under the tent
Rehearsal Dinner on the patio under the tent
Bridesmaids' Luncheon at HRHG
Bridesmaids' Luncheon at HRHG
The Blue Arbor--one of the favorite photo ops By Meredith Ryncarz Photography
The Blue Arbor--one of the favorite photo ops By Meredith Ryncarz Photography
Casual wedding reception under the tent By Mason Fischer Photography
Casual wedding reception under the tent By Mason Fischer Photography
We love this candid photo capturing a sweet moment between these two and our famous teal blue...
Gazebo--one of several locations for your wedding ceremony.  Photo by: Todd Hezler Photography
Gazebo--one of several locations for your wedding ceremony. Photo by: Todd Hezler Photography
Bridesmaids enjoying some laughs on the balcony before getting dressed in the bridal suite. Photo...
Bridal Party in front of the venue Photo by M. Fehr Photography
Bridal Party in front of the venue Photo by M. Fehr Photography
First looks are so fun!  Location: Gazebo By M. Fehr Photography
First looks are so fun! Location: Gazebo By M. Fehr Photography
Our vintage stained glass windows--another great photo op.  Photo By: M. Fehr Photography
Our vintage stained glass windows--another great photo op. Photo By: M. Fehr Photography
Bridal Photo Session

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 2
Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 3
Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 4

Crystalyne · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Tahara is fantastic! You can genuinely tell that she loves working with weddings and she has been so helpful! I cannot wait to get married at this beautiful home!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens's reply:

Crystalyne---You are too kind! We are so excited about having your wedding at our place and I am looking forward to working with you!

Daniel · Married on 12/28/2018

Gorgeous and Unique Venue

The Hoover-Randle Home and the people who work there are so special. My husband and I had our was wedding reception there late last month, and my bridal party and I got ready and spent the day in the bridal suite. I wholeheartedly recommend this venue for any wedding, reception, or party you plan to have. It is excellent, especially for the value, and your guests will leave talking about the house!

If you book an event at this venue, you will certainly get to work with Tahara, the event coordinator. She is WONDERFUL and so easy to work with. I was planning my wedding while I was finishing up law school and taking the bar exam, so I always felt like I was behind on my wedding planning. Tahara was so helpful and understanding. She cared about my vision for the reception, made great suggestions, and was just so kind. By the time the wedding arrived, I knew we had made a lifelong friend. And Tahara truly showed that. She played so many roles on the wedding day, and we were so thankful to have had her there.

The home itself is so gorgeous. My guests have just raved in the weeks following the wedding about how unique it was as a reception venue. For the older guests and the guests who didn't like to "party" and dance, they still had plenty to do at the reception, looking around at all the art and decor and furniture. For those who wanted to dance and listen to the DJ, the patio made for an excellent dance floor. It was super roomy and there was still space for tables to be set up outside. If you book there, make sure to utilize the outdoor fireplace. It is such a statement area, and it looked gorgeous in pictures. It was also nice and toasty on that December night. This venue is amazing because there is truly something for every kind of wedding guest.

To any brides reading this review, do yourself a favor and have your wedding, reception, or rehearsal dinner at this venue. You will not be disappointed. We are so thankful to Tahara and the Randles for all they did for us during this process. It was all just so perfect and everything went off without a hitch. We hope we get to host another event at the house in the future!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens's reply:

Holly---You are so sweet! We loved working with you and your Mom! You made my job so easy by being a dream of a bride. I wish you and Daniel the very best and hope we can help you with other events in the future. Thank you for being such a joy and trusting us with your big day. Love to all Tahara

Melissa White · Married on 12/14/2018

Hoover Randle Home

Magical venue! Best decision we made was choosing HRHG for our son’s rehearsal dinner. Tahara, the director, made sure that everything was exactly what we wanted from day one and she became like family to us. If you are having an event near the holidays, this is the Christmas Hallmark house.

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 5
    Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 6
    Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 7
    Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens 8

Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi

• 2255 Tyler Road Birmingham, 35226 See on map