Studio Flower Reviews

6 | Birmingham, AL

6 Reviews for Studio Flower

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely adore and would highly recommend Studio Flower. Tiffany and her amazing team were an absolute joy to work with, and their work was breathtaking. They took my vision for our wedding and truly brought it to life. It turned out even better than we had ever imagined, and they were so much fun to work with throughout the entire planning process. It was a truly magical day, and they played a HUGE part in making it so special. Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2016

Tiffany is absolutely incredible. In the weeks and even months leading up to the wedding, she was very easy to get ahold of, always willing to answer questions, and 110% on top of reaching out to us whenever she had a question or wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page! She even met with my mom about 6 months before our wedding date, and my mom has been raving about how awesome she was ever since! Because my husband and I live in NYC, we were initially nervous that we wouldn't be able to find an artistic team that was willing to work with us from afar and communicate primarily via email, but Tiffany was truly so on top of it, and we LOVED collaborating with her. As you will see when you book her (and if you're looking for a sign to do so, this is it!!), she is an ARTIST at heart. Her vision and willingness to work with whatever vision you may have is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and you will not be disappointed in how knowledgeable and forward-thinking she is. Between Tiffany and a visual artist friend of ours, the floral art at our wedding was everything we ever dreamed up and SO MUCH MORE! A floral crown, beautiful center pieces, a beautiful arch, end of aisle decor at the ceremony, GORGEOUS corsages, boutonnières, and bouquets, general bar and buffet decor, and everything in between-- we absolutely loved everything about what Studio Flower created! Once again, book Studio Flower!

Sent on 07/02/2016
  • User3190189 · 2+ years ago

Did a wonderful job with all the florals at my wedding and reception, lovely arrangements!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2012

We recently used Tiffany from Studio Flower for my son's rehearsal dinner and wedding and we were absolutely delighted with our experience with her! The flower arrangements for both events were just stunning - her arrangements looked like something from the pages of Southern Living. So many guests commented on how lovely and unique the arrangements were. Tiffany listened to what we wanted style-wise, and did such an impressive job of delivering exactly what we had in mind. Not only were the arrangements beautiful, but Tiffany and her team were SO nice to work with!! She went out of her way to accommodate us and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results. In addition to all this, her prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Tiffany and Studio Flowers to anyone planning any event needing outstanding arrangements. - N. Bell

Sent on 08/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

I had an INCREDIBLE experience working with Tiffany and Bryanna. After my initial meeting with Bryanna, we kept in contact sending each other ideas and feedback to get a feel of the vibe we wanted for the flowers. I had a basic idea of what style I wanted for the wedding and the colors but left all my faith in them...and they did not disappoint!! Bryanna and Tiffany are ARTISTS. They went the extra mile on everything they did and helped me out on additional details for the day of. You will not go wrong with choosing this awesome team of floral masterminds!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Patricia · Married on 05/28/2011

The overall set-up was beautiful!

Sent on 06/14/2011