Petals

110 Meadow Lake Circle, Ardmore, AL 35739 Map · Phone number

About Petals

Based in Ardmore, Alabama, Petals is a florist who provides unique arrangements for your wedding. Owner Ali has more than 10 years of experience in the floral industry and believes that flowers bring such joy, honor, happiness, and love to others. She works with you to create beautiful arrangements and designs to bring these emotions to your wedding.

Ali meets with couples during a consultation to discuss your vision and wedding floral style. She will offer recommendations and suggestions on designs and even visit your wedding venue ahead of time to ensure everything will flow together nicely. On the wedding day, Petals will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. Ali designs more than just bridal bouquets and boutonnieres. She also creates beautiful aisle and altar decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, table centerpieces, and uses flower petals and single flowers. Ali also works with artificial flowers and non-floral decor items. No matter what your wedding day style and theme entails, she can work with you. She has designed for the following wedding styles:

• Classic

Petals 1
Petals 2

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Florals

Our planners introduced us to Ali and we immediately loved her. She completely "got" our vision and elevated it to the next level in ways I couldn't have imagined. Two months after our wedding, I am still in shock about how gorgeous and perfect our flowers were. They ended up being my favorite thing about our wedding.

Ali is easy to work with, extremely professional, and a wonderful talent. She easily worked with our budget and came up with designs we always dreamed of!

Petals 3
    Petals 4

Tamela · Married on 08/12/2017

Ali exceeded all of my flower needs for my wedding plus more! I gave her the ideas I wanted for my wedding and she was able to create my flowers beautifully. She was responsiveness to all of my questions and she was very accommodating when I changed some of my floral ideas. The flowers were fresh and so beautiful. She worked under chilling conditions and made me feel as if I was the only bride in the world on my wedding day. She was a dream to work with and I will forever use her for all of my floral needs in the future. I highly recommend using her for your floral needs!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2017

Ali's work and creativity shows through everything she does! My bouquet popped with vibrant colors in every wedding photo we took. Would absolutely recommend Petals to anyone I know!

Petals FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 110 Meadow Lake Circle Ardmore, AL, 35739 See on map