Petals

Ardmore, AL View map

Based in Ardmore, Alabama, Petals is a florist who provides unique arrangements for your wedding. Owner Ali has more than 10 years of experience in the floral industry and believes that flowers bring such joy, honor, happiness, and love to others. She works with you to create beautiful arrangements and designs to bring these emotions to your wedding.

Ali meets with couples during a consultation to discuss your vision and wedding floral style. She will offer recommendations and suggestions on designs and even visit your wedding venue ahead of time to ensure everything will flow together nicely. On the wedding day, Petals will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. Ali designs more than just bridal bouquets and boutonnieres. She also creates beautiful aisle and altar decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, table centerpieces, and uses flower petals and single flowers. Ali also works with artificial flowers and non-floral decor items. No matter what your wedding day style and theme entails, she can work with you. She has designed for the following wedding styles:

• Classic
  • Romantic
  • Rustic
  • Tropical
  • Vintage

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Shelbie
    Shelbie C. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing Florist

I can not find enough words to describe the work that Ali did for my daughters wedding day on 6/13/2020. She took my daughters vision and went above and beyond anything we could have imagined!!! Ali is very professional but also so down to earth and easy to talk to. 5 stars a
    Honestly is not enough, I would say more like 10!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning arrangements!

I absolutely loved the flowers Ali created for our wedding. I showed her pictures of things I liked, but truly, her arrangements were 100 times better than I imagined. She was also so helpful in the planning process and was so patient when I changed my mind/didn't know what I wanted.
    Kristen Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Florals

Our planners introduced us to Ali and we immediately loved her. She completely "got" our vision and elevated it to the next level in ways I couldn't have imagined. Two months after our wedding, I am still in shock about how gorgeous and perfect our flowers were. They ended up being my favorite thing about our wedding.

Ali is easy to work with, extremely professional, and a wonderful talent. She easily worked with our budget and came up with designs we always dreamed of!

Ardmore, AL, 35739
Location of (Petals)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding