Stilljoy Photography Reviews

11 | Lawrenceville, GA

11 Reviews for Stilljoy Photography

Mackenzie · Married on 02/08/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Jasmine and Anthony were wonderful!! Excellent response time! The pictures are perfect and so is the photo book! Will definitely use again for other events!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Excited For This Day To Come · Married on 06/23/2018

Stilljoy Photography was very professional for my wedding! They are very easy to work with and affordable!! My wedding was 11 days ago and I've already received a sneak peak of a few photos and so far the quality is superb!! I will definetly recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Bobbi · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I were married in a courtroom. We decided to have a big ceremony once we reached our tenth anniversary. Needless to say, our pictures had to be perfect. When we reached out to Stilljoy and shared our vision, they just GOT IT! They were very professional, yet warm and comfortable to work with. Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL! They not only captured the beauty of the event, but they captured our LOVE! I will cherish these memories forever! Great company!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • X

X · Married on 03/27/2017

A must do! We have used them for 3 events. Amazing Photos!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Che · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I could not be happier about selecting StillJoy Photography to document our most special day. From the moment we met our photographers (Jasmine and Anthony), we knew that we could trust them to capture every important moment of our wedding and reception. Before our wedding, they worked with us to understand our priorities for staged and candid photos; they are great listeners, and as a married couple themselves they know exactly what to ask or recommend. During a test shoot before the wedding, we got to observe how well they work and communicate as a team to capture the best photographs. They got to know us as a couple, and made us feel very comfortable by allowing us to pose naturally and according to our style. On the day of the wedding, they were impressively organized and professional, and they even ended up providing logistical help among our vendors to keep everything running smoothly. Their services were affordable, they were very responsive and flexible, and the quality of photos that we received truly exceeded our high expectations. We are so grateful that we will always have beautiful photos that reflect a perfect day. We highly recommend StillJoy Photography!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Bobbie · event on 12/12/2016

very creative, professional, let you be you.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Stilljoy is the best photography company I have worked with. We have used them for family pictures two years in a row, as well as our son's high school senior pictures. I found the prices reasonable, and the photos were wonderfully done. The photographer listened to what we wanted to do, but came up with some unique angles and poses of his own. I highly recommend this photography company. They are the best!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Annette · Married on 10/01/2016

Go for it! You will be thrilled with the attentiveness!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Stilljoy Photography was one of the best investments of our wedding. After several meetings with other photographers, we instantly knew Stilljoy Photography was right for us. Our photographers (Anthony and Jasmine Owens) were very professional, personable, prompt with responses and very creative. We used Stilljoy for both our engagement & wedding pictures. Before our wedding we met with Anthony and Jasmine to discussed our expectations and the pictures that was most important to us on our special day. I am very pleased to say that Anthony and Jasmine exceeded our expectations because our pictures are so special and they turned out great! They captured moments that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend their services; you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Crystal Monique · Married on 11/29/2008

Working with Stilljoy was painless and such a pleasure. Thank you for helping us preserve our family memories. We highly recommend working with Stilljoy!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jenee · Married on 03/20/2010

Still Joy Photography is an excellent choice! They are an awesome husband and wife team that truly seek to capture the joy of your event!

Sent on 05/29/2017