Lupins and Lava

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Located in Atlanta, Georgia, Lupins and Lava offers impressive wedding photography services. This collaborative team of artists is inspired by romantic celebrations. They are passionate about capturing every detail from joyous occasions, whether it’s an intimate moment or grand gesture.

Lupins and Lava strives to create a tangible memento of your authentic feelings on your wedding day with a beautiful collection of images. This team of professionals is happy to commit to one event per day to ensure that your celebration gets the special attention it deserves. With their ability to take pictures in multiple locations and with more than one photographer, they aim to capture honest images. This company can arrange engagement, boudoir, wedding portrait, and destination wedding sessions. They are pleased to provide your images in an album, on canvas, in standard or matted prints, or in digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250.00

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Natalie Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

My experience with Lupins and Lava with both photography and florals went beyond all my expectations. I honestly cannot speak highly enough about them! I hired Lupins and Lava to handle all my florals for my wedding. Becca is truly gifted. Her passion and talent are so apparent in her work and you will want it to be a part of your day. I didn't have a specific vision for flowers, like many brides do, and I trusted Lupins and Lava to create something beautiful, and they did... more than I could have even imagined. They made a vision I didn't even know I had come to life and the flowers made our day feel so unique and complete. They are a piece of the day I will never forget because of the amount of care and intention their team put into making them. Not only did they create the most beautiful flowers, but Becca was one of the kindest, most genuine, easy to work with people I have ever met. I truly could not recommend them more! Choosing Lupins and Lava to do my florals was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Lupins and Lava's photography is unparalleled when it comes to quality, professionalism, intention, and dependability. You can truly count on them to deliver great photos but they are so easy to get along with. You spend so much of your wedding day with your photographer so trust me when I say their team is a blast to have around. They are definitely full of life and celebratory but I also appreciate them not being over the top or evasive, letting the wedding day flow naturally and feel laid back. Lupins and Lava has such a unique style. People have not stopped talking about how amazing the photos looked and I can't stop looking at them. They truly captured that memories of the day perfectly. Go with Lupins and Lava. I can PROMISE you, you will not regret it.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/21/2017

Hire Atalie. That is an order.

Wow! Atalie is the literal best in the business! She makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful. She encourages gorgeous timeless shots along with the flexibility to make suggestions and be silly. We adored her and the second photographer Luke. What a dream team. You need to hire her. Do it!

300 M.L.K Jr Dr SE. Atlanta, GA, 30312
404-905-1512
Location of (Lupins and Lava)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding