Authentic Collective

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

Authentic Collective is a husband wife photography and videography team. They specialize in artistic wedding photography featuring real emotions and candid moments. Their style is warm and nostalgic with a film-like aesthetic. They are proficient at creating natural posing that showcases the couples relationship and brings out their true personalities.

Authentic Collective has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine as well as numerous wedding blogs such as Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, The Knot and Zola.

While they are based out of Marietta, Georgia they are available for travel worldwide!

Instagram - @authenticcollectivephoto

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,490

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shannon T. Married on 10/22/2022

Perfection!

Savannah and Greg are AMAZING. If you are looking for a wedding/elopement photographer, look no further! The moment my fianc茅 and I spoke to them on the phone, we knew we wanted to hire them. They are so genuine and you can immediately tell they have a passion for what they do and care to make a true connection with their clients. They are so organized too! We鈥檝e received so much helpful information from the two of them in regards to our engagement photos and wedding plans it has completely been above and beyond any expectations I had. And how about how talented they are!! I mean you scroll on their website and see their amazing talent, but when you receive the photo gallery of yourself it鈥檚 immediate CHILLS. My fianc茅 and I have never gotten our photos taken before. We were nervous to look and feel awkward but Savannah and Greg made sure to make us feel comfortable and natural the entire time. Our engagement photos are something I will cherish forever! They were able to capture both our personalities, our love for each other, and the beautiful scenery behind us all in one. I scroll through our pictures daily just amazed at what a good job they did. Thank you Savannah and Greg, I can never express how happy you鈥檝e made us!!!!
    Megan A. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazingggggg

Savannah and Greg and extremely talented! They do phenomenal work and did a great job at making my fianc茅 and me comfortable. We booked them for an engagement session and definitely will be booking them for our wedding! Can鈥檛 picture my wedding day without them as my photographers!
  • Jennah
    Jennah R. Married on 06/09/2022

Run don't walk

Savannah and Greg are phenomenal photographers. They put so much work into making sure the lighting is right, finding locations that have amazing backgrounds, and they are professionals at helping pose couples in a way that creates beautiful photos and still feels authentic. They captured our wedding day perfectly, we can feel the magic of the day when we look through our album, as if we are still there. Their style is so specific and real, they capture the emotion and the scene perfectly. They also help with planning for the elopement, its great the amount of knowledge they have! We eloped in Yosemite and they were experts there, they knew exactly what time to have the ceremony so that we could avoid traffic and get great lighting, they knew how to make the timeline work so we could get all the amazing shots as well as spend ample amount of time with our guests. There were several moments that they went above and beyond for us, Greg would literally carry me over piles of snow on mountains and helped put on my veil before the ceremony. Savannah would call Yosemite to secure my permit when I wasn't getting a response and she helped us pick our location of where to elope by doing research with us. On top of that, they are great & fun people. Both times we shot with them we felt as if we were talking to friends the entire time. If you want to have a micro-wedding/elopement, Savannah and Greg are the best at it!
  • illustration stars

Smooth as Butter Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 70 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

1745 Jody Dr NE Marietta, GA, 30066
Location of (Authentic Collective)
1745 Jody Dr NE Marietta, GA, 30066

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding