State House Reviews

1 User photo

• Chelsey

Chelsey Curtis · Married on 06/05/2020

Best New Venue In Orem, UT

I loved having my event at this venue. The owners are so easy to work with and were totally flexible with allowing us to bring in our own things and use the many amenities they offered as well. Five Stars!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kim Holmes · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful Space & Light

We had such a great experience at State House Venue. There is so much light and space, and it doesn't look like your mother's venue, if you know what I mean. Emily and Rashelle were so great to work with and really went the extra mile to accommodate my wishes. I would use again (hopefully don't have to ;) ) in a heartbeat. If you're looking for a wedding venue in Utah County where there isn't an abundance of cherry wood, this is your place!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jana Kofford · Married on 02/27/2019

I hosted a Baby Shower for my Daughter...It was a wonderful day and the venue made it so!

We had a delightful Saturday Brunch Baby shower for my Daughter! The Venue was perfect for our event! Emily Frame, made sure we had everything we needed through our event! For which we were grateful. The location is easy to find and centrally located! We enjoyed the space and the simplicity of the atmosphere!! Our experience was very positive and we would recommend this event center to others...in a heart beat!

Bethany Kartchner · Married on 02/02/2019

Fabulous! We recommend State House to anyone and everyone!

They were easy to work with and so helpful. They were prompt and professional, and the space was stunningly perfect! The height and windows leave you breathless and the space gives you so much freedom to play and create your dream event. We love State House!

Makenna Lines · Married on 02/01/2019

Best Venue!

We chose to have our wedding reception at State House and absolutely loved it! Rashelle and Emily were amazing to work with and the venue is absolutely stunning!! I would definitely recommend State House for any event!

Hunter Fowler · Married on 01/12/2019

Shower venue

We had a shower in the middle of winter, so we knew that an outdoor space wasn’t a possibility. At first I panicked because venues in our area are less than what I was expecting for our space, and then I found State House. I was initially impressed with the look of the space— white walls, some painted brick accents, black ceilings, and unique light fixtures— and then was sold because of the functionality. The space is big, but doesn’t feel empty (our party wasn’t huge, but it didn’t feel like the space was overwhelmingly big). I love the windows, allowing natural light. The loft option was a plus as well, allowing for us to put and store our things as well as add another angle for photos. Russ and Emily were more than accommodating during booking and execution of our event. They allowed us to bring our tables, chairs, linens, and other decor items in the day before the event, and were quick to respond to questions that we had. Russ cleaned the floors himself to ensure that the space was in top condition before our event.
    I’m so glad to have found this space in our area and not only will I recommend it to anyone, but I will use it again in the future.

Mitchell · Married on 01/11/2019

Reception for me and my wife.

This was a beautiful venue that we used for a reception. We really enjoyed the raw feel, cool lighting and the the open space. Would really recommend this venue to anyone looking to host a reception or even a big party.