South City Live Reviews

16 | Jacksonville, FL

16 Reviews for South City Live

• Charles

Charles Jackson · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Amazing Band to Work With!

As a wedding photographer. It's always a blast when I get to work an event with them. Super fun, professional and great communication. Everyone is always having a great time which helps me get even better photos. I highly recommend them.

• Anne

Anne Markstroem · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Perfection!

Darren was so easy to work with for our event at the Omni Amelia Island. Responsive, flexible and professional. SCL provided the WOW factor that we expected. We have worked with SCL a few times now and they are top notch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Mario

Mario Batiz · Married on 06/01/2019

10 out of 10!

South City Live played at our wedding in Key West and was probably our most essential vendor in making sure the reception was exactly what we wanted, which was a massive dance party, and boy did they deliver! The band was very thorough and professional in communications leading up to the event - especially given the complexity in logistics for this "destination" wedding. Wholesome, awesome group of guys. I'm pretty sure my grandma is still talking about how she fell in love with them. Again, cant recommend this band enough.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 04/13/2019

Daughters wedding at Epping Forest Yacht and Country Club

South City Live did an incredible job playing for my daughters wedding. Darren was great to work with - flexible and accommodating! The band had everyone on the dance floor and many people commented after as to how great the band sounded. South city was definitely a hit!!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Stop your search!

I originally had a different band chosen for my wedding and they were booked for my date. They recommended SCL and let me just say - someone was looking out for me that day! These guys were a far better fit than my original band. They are AWESOME. Darren is very easy going and made the booking and planning process very smooth and care free. On the day of, they blew me away. I chose what songs I wanted the guitarist to play for my ceremony and no questions asked, they were played. The songs I chose weren't your norm, but there were no issues with that at all. He played them and played them perfectly! In fact, the moment I got tears in my eyes was when I heard my processional song start playing. SCL also provided music for my cocktail hour and ceremony. Every bit of it was wonderful. We had the eight piece band and they were FAB. People could not stop dancing (including me!) and still haven't stopped talking about how amazing SCL is! I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Bonnie Mann · Married on 01/12/2019

Played our daughter’s wedding reception

These guys rocked the reception by playing great music to dance to, including “Valerie” and “So precious, so clean” keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend them, very professional and energetic.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Summer Meyer · Married on 01/12/2019

So amazing!

South City Live kept everyone dancing all night long! They are so talented and very professional. Our guests were very impressed and loved every minute of their music! They are incredible! Highly recommend for everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Preston Hood · Married on 12/30/2018

Incredible !!

South city live is such an incredible band! They are so professional and such a great time! All of our guests at our wedding had a blast dancing. My wife and I were so happy we chose South City live to be our wedding band!

Kristen · Married on 12/30/2018

Such an amazing band!!

I can’t even begin to describe how incredible South City Live is!! My husband and I chose them to be our band for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! They played an array of music so the older crowd was up dancing and so was the younger crowd! All of our guests have been raving about South City Live and how talented they are. We will definitely be hiring them in the future for special events!

Steve Nix · Married on 12/30/2018

Awesome group with great song selections

South City Live band is amazing!! On a scale of 1-10 I give them a 20. They went the extra mile through the planning process to make sure the playlist was personal and perfect. Everyone at the wedding loved them. ABSOLUTELY recommend using them for any event!

I was the father of the bride but website only allows for bride or groom to be selected....however I wanted to make sure I added a review as well.

• O

Oscar Vega · Married on 12/08/2018

We were all blown away!

South City Live completely blew everyone out of the water! We were so picky when it came to choosing a band for our special night, and we're so glad they were available! They were responsible for making our wedding the best party of our life. I cant wait to recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks again for making it a night to remember! I hope we can catch you play somewhere soon.

Becky Deberry · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome band!

I have been in the wedding industry for eight years and have worked with many bands and I can honestly say that these guys were GREAT!!! We hired them for our 25th vow renewal and our guests still talk about the music!! Will hire them again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alex Mouro · Married on 11/04/2017

Best band in town!

These guys were incredible! So talented and really know how to manage a wedding. Our wedding was close to 300 people in attendance and they had everyone on their feet dancing. From the ceremony to our reception, they had us covered and were the easiest part of our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Samuel Sanders · Married on 03/11/2017

The best band in north forida area, hands down. Very professional onstage and off. I’ve booked South City Live many times and it has been nothing short of a pleasure each time. These guys are a must if you want your event to be unforgettable.

Ryan · Married on 03/07/2015

Highly recommend

Absolutely flawless. We still have guests that talk about how amazing they were. They had everyone on the dance floor. They have a vibe that we have never seen with any other wedding band. We were so impressed that we’ve hired them to play multiple corporate parties and personal events. Hire them and you will not disappointed.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Alex Dulmage · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredibly Talented Band!

Darren and the rest of South City Live were a pleasure to work with! We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were fantastic for all 3. They learned the specific songs we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and played the style of of music we wanted for the cocktail hour. Overall, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2018