Saint Augustine, Saint Augustine, FL 32095 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About The Faze Band

The Faze Band is a wedding band based in Jacksonville, FL and servers the southeast U.S. They specialize in performing a big variety of music and perfoming ecmee duties while also DJing on break. They help coordinate and pay attention to the details that will enhance your wedding. The Faze Band has been celebrating with couples since 1994 from classic music to fun top hits, this band will play it all.

The Faze Band can also DJ between sets so you can have it all for your big day. Their services include:

• Emcee

The Faze Band 6
The Faze Band 7
  • Roman

Roman Rytov · Getting married on 12/05/2019

The biggest surprise of the perfectly planned wedding!

What if I tell you that while I'm from Atlanta I'm already thinking how either to arrange my kids wedding in the JAX area or bring the band here. We just celebrated my older daughter wedding at Amelia Island with the band and it was a blast! An amazing selection of music, extremely high quality musicians, very pure sound, great light! Everything was perfect. I don't event know what to wish for more and where they can improve. They don't cut corners on the set up or the team. Real drums, real sax (two!) real voices (all of them!) - just wow! Certainly the biggest surprise of the spotlessly planned wedding!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Roman! It was a pleasure performing at Valerie & Juan's reception. What a fun group! Every one was so fun and nice. It was an awesome surprise having you sit-in with us and sing a few songs - everyone loved it! You can sing with us anytime! Take care!

Debra Hendershott · Married on 05/05/2019

Beat wedding ever

The Faze Band rocked the house for our wedding. Their variety of songs and genres provided something for everyone. So awesome to see the dance floor packed - even before dinner. So glad we chose live music (and 7 pieces - including Trumpet and Sax) with The Faze Band instead of a DJ. These professionals brought the party to life and kept us dancing all night. My only regret is that the night had to end. I will find a reason to hire them again. Simply awesome!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    The Faze Band 14
    The Faze Band 15
    The Faze Band 16

Deb & Dave,
    What a fun night! You & Dave are an awesome couple with incredible friends and family. It was great seeing everyone celebrate - at times we were being entertained by your guests on the dance floor, especially when they broke into the limbo :) - loved it! I've know Dave awhile -he's a good man and The Glass Camels have been one of our favorite bands for a long while. We were honored that Dave asked us to play the reception and so glad he came up and sang with us, it was a pleasure being there. We wish you all the best - see you soon :)
  • Mimi

Mimi Fidler · Married on 04/13/2019

BEST wedding Band! All my guests raved about The Faze

I attended a wedding 6 years ago where The Faze performed and when I got engaged last year I knew I wanted them at mine! It was the first decision we made when we were planning our wedding. They helped me select songs, were flexible, affordable, friendly and even my venue told me they were very professional. I got so many compliments from my guests on The Faze at my wedding! I highly recommend and can't wait to attend another event with The Faze!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    The Faze Band 17

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Mimi, We had a great time & everyone was so nice. It was good to see all the familiar faces, hopefully we'll see you again soon. :)
    Thanks for having us!
    Best,
    Mark & The Faze Band

The Faze Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Deerwood Country Club
    Deerwood Country Club Country Club Weddings

We love having The Faze Band with us here at Deerwood! They truly bring the art of entertainment to all events. Highly recommend them for all events!

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

The Faze Band is great! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

• DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Wedding DJs

Mark and the Faze band are North Florida's Top Wedding & Event Band.

• Saint Augustine Saint Augustine, Florida, 32095 See on map