49 Reviews for The Faze Band

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Lighting (1)
48 The Faze Band Reviews

The Faze Band did an amazing job at our wedding reception! They played all the songs we requested plus more and kept the party going all night! The lead singer, Karen, was absolutely amazing! They have a very diverse song list which kept our guests of all ages on the dance floor! We also had them play during the cocktail hour and dinner and they did a great job! Mark was great to work with and super responsive to my emails throughout the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding reception or party as they are sure to keep the partying going and your guests are sure to be dancing all night long!!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I have to give a 5 star review, great band, great music, great attentiveness, they made my daughter's wedding an awesome event

Profile Picture Carlos, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Faze Band was amazing! All of our guests commented on how great they were-- and the were extremely accommodating to requests I made the week of-- and the day of. I highly recommend booking them!

Profile Picture steff, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We absolutely LOVED The Faze Band!! We worked with Mark from the beginning as far as discussing the contract and he was always nice, professional and easy to get in touch with. We had talked to several other bands in the area before talking to Mark and the difference was huge. Mark was so easy going and flexible with different things, he was not pushy and it did not feel like he was trying to sell us anything, but rather he was just interested in playing for our wedding and helping our guest to enjoy!
We got married 4/7/18 at the Ponte Vedra Lodge and Club and unfortunately it rained and we had to move everything for the reception inside, which was a much tighter space for all our guests, but The Faze Band went with it easily. The Faze Band had everyone up on their feet the whole time dancing and enjoying themselves and I am pretty sure the party could have continued on for hours and people would have still been dancing as the music was so good!
We had the best reception despite the rain and cramped space and I think that is mostly due to the amazing music and fun atmosphere it created for all our guests to forget about the drama of a change in location and just enjoy!! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great reception at their wedding. They have a great variety of music choices, played what we wanted to hear happily, learned our first dance song for us in a short notice before the wedding and played us a nice private last dance song!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals

Mark and the members of The Faze Band were superstars at our wedding on 1/13/2018 - we met with Mark in person a couple of months before our wedding and had several follow-up emails/phone discussions to go over our desired song list, couples first dance song, and custom dedications for a few special favorites - the music was great, the attitudes were super, and guests from 8 months to 85 (and all ages in between) had a wonderful time "dancing to the music" - Joel and Vicky Boyd

Profile Picture Joel, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Faze Band was absolutely perfect for my wedding in St. Augustine. They were awesome!
Mark, the leader, is amazing and extremely responsive. He is also a fantastic guitarist and has a lovely voice - when he sang "Can't Help Falling in Love' I thought Elvis Presley was in the building himself! The other members of the band were fantastic as well and knew how to play to the crowd. I can't say enough good things about The Faze Band - they truly made my wedding reception.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We loved the band! All of our guests raved about the band! Before our wedding on June 24, 17, Mark was always responsive and accommodating to our needs and want. Hire this band without hesitation!
Grace & Bryan

Profile Picture Grace, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mark and The Faze Band performed at our wedding March 18, 2017. We opted for the 7 piece band to get the full sound of the trumpet and saxophones. The band was outstanding. We knew they would be good based on the videos that we saw on their site, however, the real thing was even better. Mark helped set up the sound for our outdoor wedding and a keyboard player for the cocktail hour. They have a very extensive song list. We highlighted the songs on that list that we really liked and those were the songs they played. They are very accommodating and will do anything that you want to make the wedding the way you plan. The band even played while I sang a song to my bride. If you are looking for live music for a wedding or any event please call Mark and book The Faze. They have several singers that can sing almost any song. The female lead singer, Karen, was amazing. If you are trying to decide between a live band and a DJ, there is not a comparison. You will save a few dollars for a DJ but the event will be forever remembered with a band...and especially with this band.
Alan and Lacey
March 18, 2017

Profile Picture Alan, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you're looking for the best band out there at an affordable price, look no further. From the moment we contacted them all the way through the wedding, Mark and the rest of the Faze band made the entire experience easy, stress-free, and incredibly fun. Not to mention the music was amazing and had the dance floor packed the entire reception! Couldn't have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Faze Band was incredible at our wedding! They hard everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture chelsea, 6/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Faze Band played our reception Memorial Day weekend. We had a 6 peice set that was perfect for our venue. All of our guests loved the music played, which made for a very memorable night.

Profile Picture Alex, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Mark and the Faze Band ( all 9 pieces) for our daughter's wedding on 4/2/16 at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and they were absolutely fantastic!! We had the keyboard player play during the cocktail hour and then Mark and the band rocked the party from 7:30-11:30PM. They handled all the introductions and provided excellent lights and equipment. They even learned a song that was special to us (the parents) as a surprise. Everyone of all age groups commented on how great the band was. Planning with Mark was very easy. He always responded quickly and was happy to accommodate any request. I strongly recommend our wonderful local Jacksonville The Faze Band!!!!!
Happy Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture User6634469, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Mark & the Faze Band performed at our reception in Jacksonville on June 20th. Mark was great and easily reachable about booking info and with contracts. They were very willing to work with us. We had an uncommon first dance song and they learned it just for us and nailed it! They even surprised us by letting one of the guests perform with the band. They kept the dance floor going and all of our guests couldn't say enough about how great they were. They were a huge part of making our wedding a big success.

Profile Picture Matt, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

mark and friends were amazing. Everyone commented on how great they were.

Profile Picture User5178657, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Extremely flexible and accommodating. Kept everyone on the dance floor. High energy and large range!

Profile Picture User4487426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Could not have asked for a better experience!
And, I can't imagine there is a better band!

Profile Picture User4892372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Faze Band had a catalog of music that covered all of the music we wanted played at our wedding. Then they even learned the couple of special requests we had, including a tango! They were easy to work with and very professional, they sound great and I would highly recommend them again.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our Family planned a destination wedding in Amelia Island, Florida. We are from Chicago, Illinois. We found the Faze Band through the Wedding Wire. They are a fantastic band that covers all styles of music. Highly Professional and Extremely Talented! The Dance Floor was filled all night. Thank you to Mark and the entire Faze Band for making our evening a complete success. You were a pleasure to work with and the memories will last forever! I highly recommend this Band for your memorable celebration. / Father Of The Groom

Profile Picture Hank, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mark and the Faze band were a great choice for our St. Augustine wedding. Mark responded promptly to numerous emails over the several months of planning and was always professional and courteous. The band added and extra hour of performance at the last minute, agreeing to provide a solo pianist for our cocktail hour. The Faze has a great song selection choice and allowed us to pick and choose our favorites. The band checked with us for pronunciation and our preference for announcing the bridal party. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the live music and this was a MUCH MUCH better choice than having a DJ. I am so pleased to have worked with Mark and the Faze. Great music, great performance.

Profile Picture Becky, 3/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We had an amazing reception with the Faze band. They were up beat, and kept the guests out on the dance floor. They definitely listened to your list of song choices and played thrones that you requested. They even learned a new song, which was a fun song for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Mark always resounded very promptly and was very easy to deal with. Our guests talked about how great the band was all night. I would definitely recommend them for your party or reception.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The Faze Band in my opinion is what made our wedding so much fun for our guests. We had a 6 piece band and asked them to play hits from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. Playing the oldies really kept all ages on the dance floor instead of seeing a DJ entertain only the young crowd by playing current hits. Mark with The Faze was so wonderful leading up to the wedding and making sure we were on the same page with everything. They offer to learn your first dance song if they don't already know it. Overall, felt like this band is what set our wedding apart when our guests told us how much fun they had! We got married at the Riverhouse in St. Augustine and the room is set up beautifully to accomodate a band. Thank you Faze!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I wish I had other events to plan because the Faze Band would be hired in a second! From the beginning they were very responsive and attentive to emails and phone calls. They helped me with a timeline for the reception and advise on the flow of a reception. They were given very little time for set up and they came through with time to spare. They played such a variety of music that we had 5yr olds up to 85yr olds on the dance floor. Any song I requested, they were going to make it happen. They also announced the bridal party and kept things flowing. They were even willing to accommodate my dad singing a song with their band (thank goodness he decided against this last minute) People are still talking about this band. They left a lasting memory. Our wedding guest wanted more and I know the Faze Band would have provided if the venue allowed more time. This band will make your reception a family favorite.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/6/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

The Faze Band is so much fun. I had seen them at another wedding we had attended and I knew I wanted a band at my wedding! They know all the right music to keep the dancing going! We had so many compliments on them at the reception and we still receive them when we talk to friends that attended. They were easy to work with and we had so much fun! Book them early!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

We absolutely loved the Faze Band for our wedding band. We thoroughly enjoyed every song. Our wedding was on the smaller side but the Faze Band had everyone up dancing the whole night. Our first dance and father/daughter dance songs were incredible. The Faze Band played a beautiful first dance song that was not on their play list and they were happy to do so. Also, all of our guests commented to us about how great the band was. The Faze Band was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and created zero stress for us. We picked a few songs out from their set list and they did the rest. I would highly recommend the Faze Band to every bride and groom!

Profile Picture User3345765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review