The Faze Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Anna
    Anna K. Married on 02/18/2022

Best of the Best

We had the absolute best time at our wedding thanks to these guys! The Faze Band was amazing…they were responsive leading up to the event, listened to our questions and requests, and put on an amazing show. We were so fortunate to have them as our wedding band. The 8 piece band was completely worth it!
    Kyle L. Married on 01/21/2022

Great Band

We had a great experience with the Faze Band. They were very prompt, responsive, and played great music. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. 10/10 would definitely recommend this band.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 12/27/2021

Amazing!! A must have band!

We loved having the Faze band play at our wedding! They were so easy to work with leasing up to the big day with planning, being responsive, sending song lists for is to choose from. At the wedding, they were so engaging! They got everyone up, moving and dancing! Mark even helped us find a strings group for our wedding ceremony. HIGHLY recommend. Our guests kept sharing how great they were as well!
    Abby H. Married on 11/27/2021

Kept the dance floor going all night!

The faze band was by far the best decision I could have made to help keep our guests entertained all evening. They were incredibly flexible, even helping set up a surprise funny father daughter dance and allowing one of my bridesmaids to sing a few songs with them. Could not have asked for a more professional band to help during the planning process. Mark was incredibly quick to respond and always thorough with the answer.
    Grace B. Married on 10/30/2021

Classic for all ages!

The Faze was an amazing find from my brother's wedding 5+ years ago. We were looking for a band that could do the classics, dabble in the new and get people of all ages from 21-94 dancing and this was them. We were able to go through their entire set, select the must haves and the ones we'd prefer not to hear. We also get to flag songs we'd want to be queued up on iPhone while they took their few breaks. This band played non stop, and the dance floor was slammed. Mark was wonderful to work with!

Grace,
    Thank you for having us. Once again, like your brothers reception years ago, your family and friends are fantastic. So enterjetic and fun, totally there to celebrate your marriage. Uncle Joe on the bagpipes was over the top! What a great reception! Thanks again! All the best to you and Andrew. Take care.
    Tommy L. Married on 09/04/2021

So much fun

The Faze Band was unbelievable! They were engaging, fun, and made the party incredible. We have already heard from a few family and friends asking for their information to use them for their own occasion. We highly recommend!!

Thank you Tommy!
    We had a great time at your reception. Your friends and family we're all so much fun, everyone was there to celebrate and they did with enthusiasm! We wish you & Chelsea all the best,

Mk Married on 07/16/2021

Too good to be true

The band couldn't have been more perfect. Music was very danceable and didn't blast you out of the reception. The band was so engaging and energetic that you couldn't resist being on the dance floor.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 06/06/2020

Energetic! Fun! Sounded amazing!

Our experience with Mark and The Faze Band could not have been better! Our wedding occurred in June 2020 and Quite a bit was up in the air in the months before and Mark was very responsive, professional and flexible. The band sounded amazing! They have a wide variety of songs to choose from so there were songs for all of our guests. They were energetic, entertaining and fun! We really appreciate everything they did to make our day so special!
    Marjory M. Married on 03/28/2020

Fantastic Reception Music for our daughter’s wedding in winter Park!

We found a gem when we hired The Faze Band for our daughter’s wedding reception in Winter Park! Mark was quick to reply to all my questions, very professional to work with, and the sound and quality of the music was amazing! We used their 4 person band, which included his sax player. He was able to provide the bride and groom with all the music they wanted. They knew when to make to the tone relaxed (during the cocktail hour), and when to make it lively for dancing! We received so many compliments on the music! I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a classy, fun band with amazing sound and vocals!

The Faze Band's reply:

Thank you Marjory! We had a great time, such nice fun group. Everyone was excited and ready to celebrate Caroline & Paul's wedding. It was a beautiful venue, everything looked fabulous and I know you had a hand in bringing it all together - well done! Take care!
  • Roman
    Roman R. Married on 12/05/2019

The biggest surprise of the perfectly planned wedding!

What if I tell you that while I'm from Atlanta I'm already thinking how either to arrange my kids wedding in the JAX area or bring the band here. We just celebrated my older daughter wedding at Amelia Island with the band and it was a blast! An amazing selection of music, extremely high quality musicians, very pure sound, great light! Everything was perfect. I don't event know what to wish for more and where they can improve. They don't cut corners on the set up or the team. Real drums, real sax (two!) real voices (all of them!) - just wow! Certainly the biggest surprise of the spotlessly planned wedding!!!

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Roman! It was a pleasure performing at Valerie & Juan's reception. What a fun group! Every one was so fun and nice. It was an awesome surprise having you sit-in with us and sing a few songs - everyone loved it! You can sing with us anytime! Take care!
    Debra H. Married on 05/05/2019

Beat wedding ever

The Faze Band rocked the house for our wedding. Their variety of songs and genres provided something for everyone. So awesome to see the dance floor packed - even before dinner. So glad we chose live music (and 7 pieces - including Trumpet and Sax) with The Faze Band instead of a DJ. These professionals brought the party to life and kept us dancing all night. My only regret is that the night had to end. I will find a reason to hire them again. Simply awesome!

Deb & Dave,
    What a fun night! You & Dave are an awesome couple with incredible friends and family. It was great seeing everyone celebrate - at times we were being entertained by your guests on the dance floor, especially when they broke into the limbo :) - loved it! I've know Dave awhile -he's a good man and The Glass Camels have been one of our favorite bands for a long while. We were honored that Dave asked us to play the reception and so glad he came up and sang with us, it was a pleasure being there. We wish you all the best - see you soon :)
  • Mimi
    Mimi F. Married on 04/13/2019

BEST wedding Band! All my guests raved about The Faze

I attended a wedding 6 years ago where The Faze performed and when I got engaged last year I knew I wanted them at mine! It was the first decision we made when we were planning our wedding. They helped me select songs, were flexible, affordable, friendly and even my venue told me they were very professional. I got so many compliments from my guests on The Faze at my wedding! I highly recommend and can't wait to attend another event with The Faze!

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Mimi, We had a great time & everyone was so nice. It was good to see all the familiar faces, hopefully we'll see you again soon. :)
    Thanks for having us!
    Best,
    Mariana Married on 11/10/2018

Such a great band!!

We always knew we wanted a band at our wedding to keep the dance floor packed and to highlight the night- The Faze Band did exactly that! We had SUCH a good time with them. Mark was super easy to work with and addressed all our concerns. The band is extremely talented and I still get compliments on how good the band was! Thank you for everything guys!
    Mark Married on 06/16/2018
    I was the father of the bride. I selected The Faze Band based on interaction with Mark, ability to provide a wide range of styles for my daughters age group and my family and guest. Most importantly I wanted a professional sound with full horn section and classic vocals, The Faze provided a 7 piece band and this made the wedding reception a big success. All of our guest commented on the band, how the band was one of the highlights. The Faze provided music that had the grandparents, parents and children all engaged in the dancing. All business interactions, site set-up and performing time by The Faze was professional from start to finish.
    Carlos Married on 06/09/2018
    I have to give a 5 star review, great band, great music, great attentiveness, they made my daughter's wedding an awesome event
    Ana Married on 06/09/2018
    The Faze Band did an amazing job at our wedding reception! They played all the songs we requested plus more and kept the party going all night! The lead singer, Karen, was absolutely amazing! They have a very diverse song list which kept our guests of all ages on the dance floor! We also had them play during the cocktail hour and dinner and they did a great job! Mark was great to work with and super responsive to my emails throughout the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding reception or party as they are sure to keep the partying going and your guests are sure to be dancing all night long!!
    Steff Married on 04/21/2018
    The Faze Band was amazing! All of our guests commented on how great they were-- and the were extremely accommodating to requests I made the week of-- and the day of. I highly recommend booking them!
    Lauren Married on 04/07/2018
    We absolutely LOVED The Faze Band!! We worked with Mark from the beginning as far as discussing the contract and he was always nice, professional and easy to get in touch with. We had talked to several other bands in the area before talking to Mark and the difference was huge. Mark was so easy going and flexible with different things, he was not pushy and it did not feel like he was trying to sell us anything, but rather he was just interested in playing for our wedding and helping our guest to enjoy!
    We got married 4/7/18 at the Ponte Vedra Lodge and Club and unfortunately it rained and we had to move everything for the reception inside, which was a much tighter space for all our guests, but The Faze Band went with it easily. The Faze Band had everyone up on their feet the whole time dancing and enjoying themselves and I am pretty sure the party could have continued on for hours and people would have still been dancing as the music was so good!
    We had the best reception despite the rain and cramped space and I think that is mostly due to the amazing music and fun atmosphere it created for all our guests to forget about the drama of a change in location and just enjoy!! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great reception at their wedding. They have a great variety of music choices, played what we wanted to hear happily, learned our first dance song for us in a short notice before the wedding and played us a nice private last dance song!
    Joel Married on 01/13/2018
    Mark and the members of The Faze Band were superstars at our wedding on 1/13/2018 - we met with Mark in person a couple of months before our wedding and had several follow-up emails/phone discussions to go over our desired song list, couples first dance song, and custom dedications for a few special favorites - the music was great, the attitudes were super, and guests from 8 months to 85 (and all ages in between) had a wonderful time "dancing to the music" - Joel and Vicky Boyd
    Karen Married on 11/04/2017
    The Faze Band was absolutely perfect for my wedding in St. Augustine. They were awesome!
    Mark, the leader, is amazing and extremely responsive. He is also a fantastic guitarist and has a lovely voice - when he sang "Can't Help Falling in Love' I thought Elvis Presley was in the building himself! The other members of the band were fantastic as well and knew how to play to the crowd. I can't say enough good things about The Faze Band - they truly made my wedding reception.

The Faze Band's reply:

Thank you Karen, we so enjoyed being a part of your wedding day at The Casa Monica hotel in St.Augustine. Everyone was so nice and ready to celebrate
    your big day. We wish you both all the best!
    Congratulations!!
    Grace Married on 06/24/2017
    We loved the band! All of our guests raved about the band! Before our wedding on June 24, 17, Mark was always responsive and accommodating to our needs and want. Hire this band without hesitation!
    Grace & Bryan
    Alan Married on 03/18/2017
    Mark and The Faze Band performed at our wedding March 18, 2017. We opted for the 7 piece band to get the full sound of the trumpet and saxophones. The band was outstanding. We knew they would be good based on the videos that we saw on their site, however, the real thing was even better. Mark helped set up the sound for our outdoor wedding and a keyboard player for the cocktail hour. They have a very extensive song list. We highlighted the songs on that list that we really liked and those were the songs they played. They are very accommodating and will do anything that you want to make the wedding the way you plan. The band even played while I sang a song to my bride. If you are looking for live music for a wedding or any event please call Mark and book The Faze. They have several singers that can sing almost any song. The female lead singer, Karen, was amazing. If you are trying to decide between a live band and a DJ, there is not a comparison. You will save a few dollars for a DJ but the event will be forever remembered with a band...and especially with this band.
    Alan and Lacey
    March 18, 2017

The Faze Band's reply:

Thank you Alan & Lacey!! You made it so easy for us - everyone was so nice and fun. Your outdoor ceremony was beautiful, we were happy to provide the sound and music, the weather was about perfect.
    Your reception was a blast too - your father singing and playing a song for the toast - we were loving it! And when You came up and sang "The Way You Look Tonight" with the band - that was awesome - I think Lacey really surprised and blown away by your romantic gift (and you have really nice voice too). What a Great group of friends and family you are blessed with not to mention the University of Florida alumni which sang "The Old boys of Florida" for you. We wish you and Lacey a long, happy, healthy life together! All the best from Mark & The Faze Band
    Robert Married on 02/18/2017
    If you're looking for the best band out there at an affordable price, look no further. From the moment we contacted them all the way through the wedding, Mark and the rest of the Faze band made the entire experience easy, stress-free, and incredibly fun. Not to mention the music was amazing and had the dance floor packed the entire reception! Couldn't have made a better choice.

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks for having us Robert! It was an awesome reception - The San Jose Country Club was a wonderful venue choice, very prestigious. We had a great time and your friends and family were so fun - we enjoyed watching everyone dance and celebrate. We wish you and Katrina the very best! Congratulations!
    Chelsea Married on 06/01/2016
    The Faze Band was incredible at our wedding! They hard everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't have been happier!
    Alex Married on 05/28/2016
    The Faze Band played our reception Memorial Day weekend. We had a 6 peice set that was perfect for our venue. All of our guests loved the music played, which made for a very memorable night.