The Faze Band Reviews

The Faze Band 4
The Faze Band 5
  • Roman

Roman Rytov · Married on 12/05/2019

The biggest surprise of the perfectly planned wedding!

What if I tell you that while I'm from Atlanta I'm already thinking how either to arrange my kids wedding in the JAX area or bring the band here. We just celebrated my older daughter wedding at Amelia Island with the band and it was a blast! An amazing selection of music, extremely high quality musicians, very pure sound, great light! Everything was perfect. I don't event know what to wish for more and where they can improve. They don't cut corners on the set up or the team. Real drums, real sax (two!) real voices (all of them!) - just wow! Certainly the biggest surprise of the spotlessly planned wedding!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Roman! It was a pleasure performing at Valerie & Juan's reception. What a fun group! Every one was so fun and nice. It was an awesome surprise having you sit-in with us and sing a few songs - everyone loved it! You can sing with us anytime! Take care!

Debra Hendershott · Married on 05/05/2019

Beat wedding ever

The Faze Band rocked the house for our wedding. Their variety of songs and genres provided something for everyone. So awesome to see the dance floor packed - even before dinner. So glad we chose live music (and 7 pieces - including Trumpet and Sax) with The Faze Band instead of a DJ. These professionals brought the party to life and kept us dancing all night. My only regret is that the night had to end. I will find a reason to hire them again. Simply awesome!

The Faze Band 6
    The Faze Band 13
    The Faze Band 14
    Sent on 05/18/2019

Deb & Dave,
    What a fun night! You & Dave are an awesome couple with incredible friends and family. It was great seeing everyone celebrate - at times we were being entertained by your guests on the dance floor, especially when they broke into the limbo :) - loved it! I've know Dave awhile -he's a good man and The Glass Camels have been one of our favorite bands for a long while. We were honored that Dave asked us to play the reception and so glad he came up and sang with us, it was a pleasure being there. We wish you all the best - see you soon :)
  • Mimi

Mimi Fidler · Married on 04/13/2019

BEST wedding Band! All my guests raved about The Faze

I attended a wedding 6 years ago where The Faze performed and when I got engaged last year I knew I wanted them at mine! It was the first decision we made when we were planning our wedding. They helped me select songs, were flexible, affordable, friendly and even my venue told me they were very professional. I got so many compliments from my guests on The Faze at my wedding! I highly recommend and can't wait to attend another event with The Faze!

The Faze Band 15
    Sent on 04/30/2019

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks Mimi, We had a great time & everyone was so nice. It was good to see all the familiar faces, hopefully we'll see you again soon. :)
    Thanks for having us!
    Best,
    Mark & The Faze Band

mariana · Married on 11/10/2018

Such a great band!!

We always knew we wanted a band at our wedding to keep the dance floor packed and to highlight the night- The Faze Band did exactly that! We had SUCH a good time with them. Mark was super easy to work with and addressed all our concerns. The band is extremely talented and I still get compliments on how good the band was! Thank you for everything guys!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Mark · Married on 06/16/2018

I was the father of the bride. I selected The Faze Band based on interaction with Mark, ability to provide a wide range of styles for my daughters age group and my family and guest. Most importantly I wanted a professional sound with full horn section and classic vocals, The Faze provided a 7 piece band and this made the wedding reception a big success. All of our guest commented on the band, how the band was one of the highlights. The Faze provided music that had the grandparents, parents and children all engaged in the dancing. All business interactions, site set-up and performing time by The Faze was professional from start to finish.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ana · Married on 06/09/2018

The Faze Band did an amazing job at our wedding reception! They played all the songs we requested plus more and kept the party going all night! The lead singer, Karen, was absolutely amazing! They have a very diverse song list which kept our guests of all ages on the dance floor! We also had them play during the cocktail hour and dinner and they did a great job! Mark was great to work with and super responsive to my emails throughout the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding reception or party as they are sure to keep the partying going and your guests are sure to be dancing all night long!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Carlos · Married on 06/09/2018

I have to give a 5 star review, great band, great music, great attentiveness, they made my daughter's wedding an awesome event

Sent on 06/15/2018

steff · Married on 04/21/2018

The Faze Band was amazing! All of our guests commented on how great they were-- and the were extremely accommodating to requests I made the week of-- and the day of. I highly recommend booking them!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

We absolutely LOVED The Faze Band!! We worked with Mark from the beginning as far as discussing the contract and he was always nice, professional and easy to get in touch with. We had talked to several other bands in the area before talking to Mark and the difference was huge. Mark was so easy going and flexible with different things, he was not pushy and it did not feel like he was trying to sell us anything, but rather he was just interested in playing for our wedding and helping our guest to enjoy!
    We got married 4/7/18 at the Ponte Vedra Lodge and Club and unfortunately it rained and we had to move everything for the reception inside, which was a much tighter space for all our guests, but The Faze Band went with it easily. The Faze Band had everyone up on their feet the whole time dancing and enjoying themselves and I am pretty sure the party could have continued on for hours and people would have still been dancing as the music was so good!
    We had the best reception despite the rain and cramped space and I think that is mostly due to the amazing music and fun atmosphere it created for all our guests to forget about the drama of a change in location and just enjoy!! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great reception at their wedding. They have a great variety of music choices, played what we wanted to hear happily, learned our first dance song for us in a short notice before the wedding and played us a nice private last dance song!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Joel · Married on 01/13/2018

Mark and the members of The Faze Band were superstars at our wedding on 1/13/2018 - we met with Mark in person a couple of months before our wedding and had several follow-up emails/phone discussions to go over our desired song list, couples first dance song, and custom dedications for a few special favorites - the music was great, the attitudes were super, and guests from 8 months to 85 (and all ages in between) had a wonderful time "dancing to the music" - Joel and Vicky Boyd

Sent on 01/22/2018

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

The Faze Band was absolutely perfect for my wedding in St. Augustine. They were awesome!
    Mark, the leader, is amazing and extremely responsive. He is also a fantastic guitarist and has a lovely voice - when he sang "Can't Help Falling in Love' I thought Elvis Presley was in the building himself! The other members of the band were fantastic as well and knew how to play to the crowd. I can't say enough good things about The Faze Band - they truly made my wedding reception.

The Faze Band 16
    The Faze Band 17
    The Faze Band 18
    The Faze Band 19
    Sent on 11/18/2017

The Faze Band's reply:

Thank you Karen, we so enjoyed being a part of your wedding day at The Casa Monica hotel in St.Augustine. Everyone was so nice and ready to celebrate
    your big day. We wish you both all the best!
    Congratulations!!

Grace · Married on 06/24/2017

We loved the band! All of our guests raved about the band! Before our wedding on June 24, 17, Mark was always responsive and accommodating to our needs and want. Hire this band without hesitation!
    Grace & Bryan

Sent on 06/29/2017

Alan · Married on 03/18/2017

Mark and The Faze Band performed at our wedding March 18, 2017. We opted for the 7 piece band to get the full sound of the trumpet and saxophones. The band was outstanding. We knew they would be good based on the videos that we saw on their site, however, the real thing was even better. Mark helped set up the sound for our outdoor wedding and a keyboard player for the cocktail hour. They have a very extensive song list. We highlighted the songs on that list that we really liked and those were the songs they played. They are very accommodating and will do anything that you want to make the wedding the way you plan. The band even played while I sang a song to my bride. If you are looking for live music for a wedding or any event please call Mark and book The Faze. They have several singers that can sing almost any song. The female lead singer, Karen, was amazing. If you are trying to decide between a live band and a DJ, there is not a comparison. You will save a few dollars for a DJ but the event will be forever remembered with a band...and especially with this band.
    Alan and Lacey
    March 18, 2017

Sent on 03/20/2017

The Faze Band's reply:

Thank you Alan & Lacey!! You made it so easy for us - everyone was so nice and fun. Your outdoor ceremony was beautiful, we were happy to provide the sound and music, the weather was about perfect.
    Your reception was a blast too - your father singing and playing a song for the toast - we were loving it! And when You came up and sang "The Way You Look Tonight" with the band - that was awesome - I think Lacey really surprised and blown away by your romantic gift (and you have really nice voice too). What a Great group of friends and family you are blessed with not to mention the University of Florida alumni which sang "The Old boys of Florida" for you. We wish you and Lacey a long, happy, healthy life together! All the best from Mark & The Faze Band

Robert · Married on 02/18/2017

If you're looking for the best band out there at an affordable price, look no further. From the moment we contacted them all the way through the wedding, Mark and the rest of the Faze band made the entire experience easy, stress-free, and incredibly fun. Not to mention the music was amazing and had the dance floor packed the entire reception! Couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 03/10/2017

The Faze Band's reply:

Thanks for having us Robert! It was an awesome reception - The San Jose Country Club was a wonderful venue choice, very prestigious. We had a great time and your friends and family were so fun - we enjoyed watching everyone dance and celebrate. We wish you and Katrina the very best! Congratulations!
    Mark & The Faze Band

chelsea · Married on 06/01/2016

The Faze Band was incredible at our wedding! They hard everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Alex · Married on 05/28/2016

The Faze Band played our reception Memorial Day weekend. We had a 6 peice set that was perfect for our venue. All of our guests loved the music played, which made for a very memorable night.

Sent on 07/07/2016

We hired Mark and the Faze Band ( all 9 pieces) for our daughter's wedding on 4/2/16 at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and they were absolutely fantastic!! We had the keyboard player play during the cocktail hour and then Mark and the band rocked the party from 7:30-11:30PM. They handled all the introductions and provided excellent lights and equipment. They even learned a song that was special to us (the parents) as a surprise. Everyone of all age groups commented on how great the band was. Planning with Mark was very easy. He always responded quickly and was happy to accommodate any request. I strongly recommend our wonderful local Jacksonville The Faze Band!!!!!
    Happy Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/28/2016

Matt · Married on 06/20/2015

Mark & the Faze Band performed at our reception in Jacksonville on June 20th. Mark was great and easily reachable about booking info and with contracts. They were very willing to work with us. We had an uncommon first dance song and they learned it just for us and nailed it! They even surprised us by letting one of the guests perform with the band. They kept the dance floor going and all of our guests couldn't say enough about how great they were. They were a huge part of making our wedding a big success.

Sent on 06/23/2015

mark and friends were amazing. Everyone commented on how great they were.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Extremely flexible and accommodating. Kept everyone on the dance floor. High energy and large range!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Could not have asked for a better experience!
    And, I can't imagine there is a better band!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/14/2014

The Faze Band had a catalog of music that covered all of the music we wanted played at our wedding. Then they even learned the couple of special requests we had, including a tango! They were easy to work with and very professional, they sound great and I would highly recommend them again.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Hank · Married on 06/22/2014

Our Family planned a destination wedding in Amelia Island, Florida. We are from Chicago, Illinois. We found the Faze Band through the Wedding Wire. They are a fantastic band that covers all styles of music. Highly Professional and Extremely Talented! The Dance Floor was filled all night. Thank you to Mark and the entire Faze Band for making our evening a complete success. You were a pleasure to work with and the memories will last forever! I highly recommend this Band for your memorable celebration. / Father Of The Groom

Sent on 07/06/2014

Becky · Married on 03/21/2014

Mark and the Faze band were a great choice for our St. Augustine wedding. Mark responded promptly to numerous emails over the several months of planning and was always professional and courteous. The band added and extra hour of performance at the last minute, agreeing to provide a solo pianist for our cocktail hour. The Faze has a great song selection choice and allowed us to pick and choose our favorites. The band checked with us for pronunciation and our preference for announcing the bridal party. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the live music and this was a MUCH MUCH better choice than having a DJ. I am so pleased to have worked with Mark and the Faze. Great music, great performance.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Caitlin · Married on 12/28/2013

We had an amazing reception with the Faze band. They were up beat, and kept the guests out on the dance floor. They definitely listened to your list of song choices and played thrones that you requested. They even learned a new song, which was a fun song for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Mark always resounded very promptly and was very easy to deal with. Our guests talked about how great the band was all night. I would definitely recommend them for your party or reception.

Sent on 12/30/2013