The Band Be Easy

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $7,500
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Band Be Easy

The Band Be Easy is a wedding band based in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. This six-piece group provides stellar musical entertainment for wedding celebrations, with a distinct focus on funk and soul music. These professionals play over 250 gigs a year and have performed live for the NFL and PGA Tour. Guests are bound to dance the night away to the effortless talents of these experienced musicians.

The Band Be Easy provides electrifying live music at every stage of the wedding journey, from the ceremony to the last dance. Though their signature sound is steeped in soul, they can turn their hands to any genre, from jazz and pop to country and rock. Their collective energy lends highly entertaining yet laid back energy to any special occasion. Charismatic and engaging, their talents extend to MC duties for announcements and introductions at receptions. They can entertain your guests during the cocktail hour and later at the reception party. The team is happy to learn new songs for to-be-weds, and they provide interval music to guarantee a continued party atmosphere. Sophisticated lighting, fog machines, and high-quality sound equipment create an atmosphere guests are unlikely to forget.

Follow The Band Be Easy on

5 Reviews for The Band Be Easy

• Megan

Megan Ann · Married on 01/04/2020

Unbelievable!

If you are looking for a band that will get everyone off their feet, Be Easy is the one! I've been listening to Be Easy as a band for about 7 years now and they always impress. From announcing the bridal parties, easy microphone set up for speeches, to making sure the dance floor was packed the entire night, i couldn't imagine our wedding night with anyone else!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

Easiest Decision

So my wedding was back in March of 2019, and my Husband and I always knew we wanted a band. We looked through dozens of wedding bands.... same kinda mediocre sound... same set list... same video promos. I finally reached out to an old friend who I knew had a band in the area, and he suggested the Band be Easy. He was their manager and he sent me a vimeo of them and I was SOLD. Not only that, I recognized them from some of the local venues that they played around the beaches area, and I remembered always having an incredible time. The best selling point for me was they weren't just some run of the mill wedding band - they are a LEGIT group with original material and fresh spins on covers. The set list was the most original and diverse we had gotten to date. We, of course, DJ'd some classics during breaks, but it didn't feel like the same wedding that you go to over and over and over again. On the day of, they were professional, personable, adaptable (we ended up having to move my ceremony inside on the dance floor, so set up was interrupted) and just SO talented. So many people have told us after the fact that even though they aren't stateside they listen to them independently or follow them on social media after hearing them at our wedding. It was a memorable dance party. My husband and I have been married for almost a year now, and we recently had the pleasure of catching one of their shows at Prohibition Kitchen in St. Aug, and it just reminded us of why we made the best decision to hire the coolest band for our big day. Seriously, go check them out - they have shows all over town. You will not be disappointed. Wear your dancing shoes. Niko the manager, Aaron and Soulo and the whole band really are a joy. A+ 1000% recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2020

The Band Be Easy Pricing

The Band Be Easy Price Rates

The Band Be Easy FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Band Be Easy 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Jacksonville Beach, Florida Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250 See on map
    Location of (The Band Be Easy)