Soulmates Photography Reviews

25 | Fresno, CA

25 Reviews for Soulmates Photography

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

What can we say about Daniel Street? Well, for starters he does amazing work. He offers packages in town that are affordable and they include so much that you can't help wonder if he's for real. The answer is yes, he is! From the moment we sat and talked with him up to him showing us our wedding pictures and slideshow, we knew he was the right guy for the job. He impressed us more and more throughout. He takes pride in what he does and he does this all on his own. He has an arsenal of Go Pro's and cameras to boot. There are so many great things we can say about him but I think all of his other reviews fill in the blanks. Don't look any further because if you want amazing wedding pictures, Daniel is your guy!

Thanks again,
    Travis & Megan Williams

Sent on 01/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

After looking over Daniel's photo galleries we knew we had to meet with him! My fiance and I paid for our entire wedding by ourselves and were trying to stay within a reasonable budget for all of our services. Daniel's prices are unbelievable - the quality of his work is EXACTLY what you would pay double for with other local photographers. Daniel was a pleasure to work with. He loves his job and boy does it show :-) we loved all of our wedding pictures and couldn't be more pleased with him. Looking for a photographer to provide you with quality service at a more than affordable price?? Daniel Street is your guy!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Diana · Married on 11/01/2013

Daniel Street is undoubtedly the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My husband and I were elated to have him shoot our November wedding and engagement session. Every one of our photographs were absolutely beautiful and his way of capturing each and every memory the way we wanted is such an art and talent. Not only were we so happy with our pictures, Daniel's advice, helpfulness, attention to detail, and positive attitude was such a welcome addition to our wedding. He went above and beyond what any typical photographer would do to help our wedding run seamlessly -- more so than our actual "wedding coordinator" on such a frantic day! If you want someone who TRULY cares, has a passion for what he does, and is not all about how much money can be made off of a couple, then I would recommend to ANY bride and groom to choose Soulmates Photography. And better yet, his prices are by far the most affordable we have ever come across, and with so many added perks at no additional cost to us. Thank you, Daniel, for giving us the most beautiful memories we could have ever dreamed of having from our wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Soulmates Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure shooting your wedding. See you on your 25th anniversary. Have a great life!!!

Daniel Street
    Soulmates Photography
    559 456-1502

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Soulmate Photography. We had excellent, personal, professional, affordable service. Always had a good time when meeting with Daniel. He is fun and made the photo sessions enjoyable; we laugh so much and enjoyed taking/viewing/choosing pictures. Would definitely recommend a friend.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Daniel was great providing instruction for poses. He made me feel comfortable during the photo shoot. He has a great people skills; he makes you smile and makes your pictures look authentic. i'g a male and normally feel uneasy taking pictures, but Daniel made the session enjoyable. He was patient with us and our guess the day of the wedding. Daniel is dedicated to saving money for his clients in every aspect and I appreciate that very much. I felt We'll definitely contract him again in the future.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Michelle · event on 06/04/2013

Daniel was great to work with, he gave us 5 star customer service that I had thought no longer existed. Daniel took great photos of even two of the most unphotogenic people ever (us). He was pleasant gave us picture taking tips and throughout the entire process we could see Daniel's strong passion for photography. I strongly recommend all brides to call Daniel first!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Justin · event on 06/02/2013

I had the most pleasant experience with Daniel. He has changed my view on taking pictures. I have already recommended him to several different people already

Sent on 07/26/2013

Analee · Married on 05/26/2013

Soulmates Photography is the best Photographer you can get. They are exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. We were truly amazed on how Soulmates Photography has kept up with technology. They provided us the ability to share our amazing photos with just a click away by providing us with our own app! The price is amazing and they provide great quality service and pictures as well. We highly recommend Soulmates Photography. Great Job!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Shayla and Randy

Shayla · Married on 05/19/2013

Daniel from Soulmates Photography was absolutely amazing. The wedding packages come with both the engagement session and the wedding and are very affordable. The engagement session with Daniel was perfect, we got to choose where we wanted to go and what type of pictures we wanted. Daniel also worked with us practicing how to take pictures so that our pictures for the wedding would be perfect as well. He really got to know us at the engagement session so that he could take the pictures that we wanted at the wedding. The pictures from the engagement session were both fun and romantic. At the wedding Daniel was great and got all of the pictures we wanted. He went above and beyond to make sure he got all the right shots and special moments on film. The pictures from both the wedding and engagement session were amazing! We couldn't have picked a better photographer. You can tell he truly loves his job and spends a lot of time working with his clients. We got our pictures right away as well. We didn't have to wait months to get our pictures. I would highly recommend Soulmates Photography.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Myndi · Married on 04/27/2013

Soulmates Photography is without a doubt the best wedding photography value in the Central Valley, CA. You will not find a more affordable, more professional or more experienced photographer anywhere in the valley. Save yourself time and just book him now. His packages are half the price of the others and it doesn't come with a bunch of hidden costs down the road. You will not be disappointed in your decision to use Daniel for your wedding. He will capture your special day in all of its splendor like nobody else can.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Arriana · Married on 04/27/2013

Hands down the only company you'll want for your big day! The work is beautiful and the prices are absolutely reasonable.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Sylvia · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I shopped around for photographers for our wedding, we made an appointment with Daniel from Soulmate Photography during our first meeting we were totally blown away his professionalism, his wit, his passion for his work because of his traits we choose Soulmate Photography as our photographer.
    During our photo sessions Daniel made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows because our pictures are amazing, he also captured some truly special moments.

THANK YOU DANIEL FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!!!
    Vince & Sylvia Castaneda.

Sent on 06/27/2013

elena · Married on 04/13/2013

Was very pleased with service and very happy with the cost!!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2012

Daniel was amazing. He got some great shots, and has a fantastic imagination. He really captured the elements of the wedding very well, and allowed my nephew to ham it up which everyone enjoyed. He was non-intrustive which I SO appreciate, and even the pictures I saw on his camera screen looked incredible. I am SO thankful our venue has him on their preferred list, because he was very budget-friendly and his professionalism and creativity was outstanding.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Y

yanet · Married on 09/29/2012

soulmates photography was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!!daniel was our photographer and im extremely grateful for hes talents with the camera..he captured beautiful moments that we were not able to see at the time of our busy day he also captured some of the most tender moments when we had no idea he was shooting....this man knows hes business and is highly recomended to any beautiful bride to be.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2012

I received everything I wanted and more for the cheapest cost. Daniel understood all my desires for our photos. The quality of the photos are outstanding I can't get enough of them. His wife and assistant shot our wedding and they made myself, my husband, and guests feel soo comfortable and got everyone to have fun even people who hated taken photos we got amazing shots. They wen tover and beyond to accommodate our every wish. Daniel even took a family shoot at our engagement session becaus eour family was their to watch, so we got AMAZING family photos including with our package. I have to include my husbands man cave photo with him and his grooms men Daniel made him a movie poster of them just as a special gift for the hubby!! I have and will continue to recommend Soulmates photography for amazing quality and price.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Ruben · Married on 03/17/2012

It was very pleasant having Daniel Street photograph our wedding. After a short sit down discussing the plan for the wedding photos, all we had to do was request which shots we would love. He made it as if he was personally invested in our wedding. It's always nice when you can call the photographer directly and update him on any minor changes or request a different pose to add to your photos. Your needs are filled based on the price you select with either just himself taking the pictures or his assistants getting every angle of the ceremony from start to finish. Highly recommending Souldmates Photography to all and the best of luck on your very special day!

Sent on 05/04/2012

madeline · Married on 10/29/2011

My husband and i were looking for a photographer for a couple months just to take pictures since we really didn't have any we came in contact with Daniel he was very affordable and a very dedicated photographer, I must say that the experience that my husband and i had with Daniel was unbelievable. I was really nervous in the beginning because i have never really taken professional photography. Daniel helped us get comfortable with the camera and relaxed during the whole photo shoot. We were both excited to see the ending results once we were heading home from the session and when we had our appointment to see them i was speechless, the pictures of my husband and i were absolutely gorgeous and we were definitely satisfied with what we got and we would be using Daniel for our wedding as well because there is no other photographer that i have found out there that goes that extra mile for a customer to please them and make sure that they fall in love with every single picture they see. He makes sure that the customer gets what they paid for and i would recommend him to anyone that is looking to have beautiful pictures for an affordable price.

Sent on 01/30/2012

vera · Married on 10/15/2011

Daniel ability to customize the experience that you will never forget , their style from edgy and fresh, to traditional and classy. soulmates Photography is truly an exprience that you will be happy with and never be disappointed...soulmates photography did our wedding 10/15/2011 im so thankfull that i went with them i love my photos they are great.TRUST me soulmates all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

If your a bride on a budget and still want that great photographer please give Daniel at Soulmates Photography a call, he is almost to good to be true. His prices are great, he's talented, fun to work with, and has such an amazing passion for what he does. Daniel has the ability to capture such wonderful moments of film, that it sometimes feels like your watching a video rather then still pictures. My husband and I could not have been any happier with the work that Soulmates Photography has done. Thank you, Daniel so much for wonderful work that you did, my family and friends were all so pleased with the pictures, even those who avoid a camera like it's a disease. 8)

Sent on 11/16/2011

Natasha · Married on 06/09/2011

Soulmates Photography is a very professional, talented company that has helped make my wedding planning easy and produce beautiful pictures that are simply perfect!. I am in love with my engagement photos and so happy I made the right choice to hiring Daniel Street as my photographer. he has made this such a wonderful experience. The best part, I get the perfect photographer at a price that doesn't break my budget plus so many free extras that other photographers charge for!! Thank you so much Daniel.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Jennfer Bui · Married on 02/27/2011

It was a pleasure working with Daniel. He's was very flexible while working with us and was very accommodating. The pictures came out great and his service was even better! Best photographer in town!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/23/2011

Highly recommended. Daniel is wonderful to work with. The time and effort that he spent with us for our engagement session and wedding was memorable. We love his work!

Sent on 04/04/2013

All in all, a great experience. In my honest opinion, you get good value for your money. My fiancé and I could not be happier with our engagement pictures. Daniel did an excellent job. I usually don't like my pictures and don't enjoy taking pictures for that same reason, but I have to admit I had a great time taking engagement pictures. Daniel is funny. He takes time to take good pictures; teaches you ways to get good pictures. I am so excited to have him as the photographer for our wedding. He is flexible and always available through email, telephone, etc. I had several special requests and he did his best to accommodate to my budget. Absolutely love the fact that he provides digital photos for no extra charge. I am on a tight budget for the wedding and Daniel worked with our budget. He was not pushing for us to buy larger packages. Compared to other professional photographers in the area, he is about half the price (just like he claims). He provided us with an excellent service. I almost didn’t believe it when we had our first interview; had that feeling of “is he too good to be true,” but after having the engagement pictures and how beautiful they turned out, I am so happy to have him for the wedding. My fiancé had a good time too (I was surprised about this, usually does not want to spend more than 5mins taking pics). He loved the pictures and had a hard time choosing one because he liked so many. Overall, an excellent experience; I highly recommend him to anyone. Don’t skip the engagement photo-shoot. You will learn, like me, that he is excellent at what he does and you will be happy to have him for your wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Many years of experience. Very helpful, attentive & willing to work with us on 2 seperate dates. Best prizes around

Sent on 02/20/2015