Buena Vista Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93311 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Photegé

The Photegé is a wedding and lifestyle photography company based in Bakersfield, California. Marsha Walker, owner and lead photographer, has serviced celebrations for over 10 years. Marsha is driven to capture moments of love in both her personal life and professional life. She strives to make your experience stress-free and to record every last happy detail of your wedding day.

Wedding service by The Photegé includes an engagement session and a second photographer for your big day, so as to record all of your happy moments. Marsha knows how important your day is, so she will only book a limited number of weddings each year. She is willing to travel to destination weddings, move with you between venues, and also offers as many additional hours of coverage as you require.

thephotege mcgill6403web 51 1037493

The Photegé 6
The Photegé 7
  • Angel

Angel · Getting married on 04/26/2020

"One phone call and we knew immediately"

My fiance and I looked tirelessness for a photographer that we felt was right for our budget and for the style we wanted.
    We emailed dozens of local photographers and created a spreadsheet to compare them all. Off the bat, Marsha emailed us back excited to be an option for our wedding. Out of all the photographers we contacted, she was the only one that reached out with questions about us. No only did she reply quickly to our request, she also made an effort to get to know us.
    We scheduled a phone call with Marsha, which lasted over an hour. While we spoke on the phone and had our questions answers, my fiance and I immediately knew that she would be the best photographer to capture our day. Marsha has many years of experience and seems to be able to connect with everyone she comes in contact with.
    We know that we made the right choice, and we are excited for Marsha to shoot our wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2019

The Photegé's reply:

YOU GUYS! I'm in tears right now... Thank you SO MUCH! I am beyond excited for your wedding and I can't wait to capture your day! Your love story immediately warmed my heart and I am looking forward to working with you as you continue writing your story! XOXO!
  • Elyse

Elyse Edge Dizon · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely loved her and her team!

Marsha Walker (The Photege) is an amazing photographer and awesome person. She just shot mine and my husband's wedding almost 2 weeks ago and she really killed it! We filled out a questionnaire before the wedding and were able to tell her any specific photos we wanted for our big day or any things that she should know before the wedding day. She was great at delegating my huge family for portraits and very helpful when my husband and I had no idea what we were doing in front of the camera. There was not a moment that she didn't get and I'm super grateful for all the photos she captured. Also, her editing is amazing and we got the photos super quick! I would definitely recommend Marsha and her entire team!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    The Photegé 14
    The Photegé 15

The Photegé FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Buena Vista Rd Bakersfield, CA, 93311 See on map