The Photegé

Bakersfield, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

The Photegé is a wedding and lifestyle photography company based in Bakersfield, California. Marsha Walker, owner and lead photographer, has serviced celebrations for over 11 years. Marsha is driven to capture moments of love in both her personal life and professional life. She strives to make your experience stress-free and to record every last happy detail of your wedding day.

Wedding service by The Photegé includes an engagement session and a second photographer for your big day to record all of your happy moments. Marsha knows how important your day is, so she will only book a limited number of weddings each year. She is willing to travel to destination weddings, move with you between venues, and also offers as many additional hours of coverage as you require.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Nicole G. Married on 08/11/2021

The BEST photographer to capture your moments!

As you may know, 2020 has been a rollercoaster of a year. However, Marsha has stuck with Mike and I the entire way through postponements, cancellations, and an eventual elopement. Through this entire process, Marsha has become a dear friend. She exudes positivity, compassion, and understanding. She beautifully captured our elopement ceremony at Yosemite National Park, and we will be forever grateful for the memories she captured. Her talent for photography is incredible and unmatched. She sees the beauty in moments, and I'm always amazed at how she perfectly captures the emotions through a photo. I would highly recommend Marsha for any type of photography session. She has become our photographer for life. Thank you, Marsha for everything! Mike and I are so thankful for you!
  • Chesney
    Chesney O. Married on 06/26/2021

The absolute BEST 🤍

Marsha did our engagement photos and our wedding, she truly does shoot with her heart. I am beyond grateful for her, her work and the passion she has for photography. She went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined for our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel like we were the only couple she had for the year, and was there for me when I asked any questions, even if it was non-photo related. She has so much knowledge and creativity, sessions with Marsha are an absolute dream. One of my top priorities for our wedding was an amazing photographer, and we chose the perfect one! I recommend her to all my family and friends and will for sure be using her for family photos in the future
    Bailie P. Married on 10/04/2020

Beautiful photos✨💕

Marsha works magic when she takes your pictures!✨ My fiancé and I felt very comfortable and had a lot of fun during our engagement shoot. Marsha was very sweet and had a lot of ideas throughout the shoot that made very beautiful photos. It was our first time having professional pictures done as a couple and it was beyond a perfect experience! She also got our photos back to us very fast! We will definitely be contacting Marsha again for future events! Definitely book her for your engagement, wedding, maternity, family, etc.! You will not be disappointed😊💛🧡

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Buena Vista Rd Bakersfield, CA, 93311
661-747-1150
Location of (The Photegé)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding