Buena Vista Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93311 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Photege

Hi! I'm so glad you're here! My name is Marsha and I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer in Central California with over 10 years of experience. I truly care about creating the ultimate experience for my clients while delivering exceptional service. I am more than *just* your photographer - I am your wedding day BFF! I keep things flowing as calm and stress-free as possible. I would be honored to work with you, too! Let's chat!!

Located in Bakersfield, California. Serving the surrounding and Fresno areas and willing to travel.

The Photegé uses natural photographic styles to capture the authenticity of your big day. Marsha wants to make sure your wedding looks as beautiful in pictures as it does in real life, so she will work closely with all couples to go over all details. Couples may request Marsha go with you to multiple locations and/or work one event per day, and they may also ask for additional hours. The Photegé may provide liability insurance and additionally offers couples with a second shooter and high-resolution images. The Photegé offers the following photography items:

• Albums

The Photege 6
The Photege 7

Kei Jackson · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Marsha is absolutely amazing! When we began our search we sat down with a few photographers, someone recommended we reach out to Marsha. We did exactly that and I’m so grateful we did! I told my fiancé I wanted her to be our photographer immediately after I spoke with her. I reached out to her and she got back to me within an hour. She was extremely personable and sweet, something about our conversation made me feel like we were already the best of friends. I was a bit nervous going into the engagement session but as soon as the session started the nervousness went away, I don’t think I’ve ever been that comfortable in front of a camera. She also made my daughter feel like a princess! I appreciate her professionalism and her beautiful spirit, our family has definitely found our ‘forever’ photographer! I can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Angel

Angel · Getting married on 04/26/2020

"One phone call and we knew immediately"

My fiance and I looked tirelessness for a photographer that we felt was right for our budget and for the style we wanted.
    We emailed dozens of local photographers and created a spreadsheet to compare them all. Off the bat, Marsha emailed us back excited to be an option for our wedding. Out of all the photographers we contacted, she was the only one that reached out with questions about us. No only did she reply quickly to our request, she also made an effort to get to know us.
    We scheduled a phone call with Marsha, which lasted over an hour. While we spoke on the phone and had our questions answers, my fiance and I immediately knew that she would be the best photographer to capture our day. Marsha has many years of experience and seems to be able to connect with everyone she comes in contact with.
    We know that we made the right choice, and we are excited for Marsha to shoot our wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2019

The Photege's reply:

YOU GUYS! I'm in tears right now... Thank you SO MUCH! I am beyond excited for your wedding and I can't wait to capture your day! Your love story immediately warmed my heart and I am looking forward to working with you as you continue writing your story! XOXO!

The Photege FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Buena Vista Rd Bakersfield, CA, 93311 See on map