Danielle Rae Photography

Fresno, CA View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Based in Fresno, California, Danielle Rae Photography documents weddings and other romantic events. Owner Danielle is passionate about photographing life-changing moments for her clients, and capturing them in creative ways. Her traditional and photojournalistic styles will help your genuine, unscripted moments shine through in your final album.

Danielle Rae Photography commits to only one event per day, to ensure couples get as many hours of coverage as they need. The team is more than happy to cover you and your wedding party at multiple locations, to add visual variety to your final album. Your final, carefully-selected photos will be delivered as digital files for easy viewing and sharing. Along with covering ceremonies and receptions, Danielle can also schedule engagement and trash-the-dress sessions, with available props to create a unique, personalized aesthetic.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Aaron C. Married on 02/09/2020

She was amazing!!

I strongly recommend Her she was very flexible and was able to work with our opinions and hers. I like the different packages she offers and her Affordability is really reasonable. She made this stressful time in to a relaxing and wonderful time for me and my fiancé..
    Erika A. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing fun time!

Recently me and my fiancé did our engagement photos with danielle and it was just an amazingly fun time. She let us have fun but also posed us and helped us capture sweet moments on camera. She is a well rounded photographer that also has done my family pictures for over 5 years. Love working with her.
  • Miguel
    Miguel C. Married on 06/09/2018
    I really loved her creativity. She was very informative and kept me in mind for any ideas she might have. She had a few different places picked out for us to have our photo session. For our Family Pictures this year we will definitely be contacting her again. :)

Deals

Danielle Rae Photography 1
Gift

Hello Brides and Grooms to be!

Book your photography wedding package (min of 4 hours) and pay your retainer by Feb 29th 2020

And you will recieve a FREE WEDDING ALBUM with your package AND a discounted engagement session.

Just message or call/text 559-259-3474 to go over your wedding details and get a quote.

Fresno, California Fresno, CA, 93725
Location of (Danielle Rae Photography)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding