Sorella Jewelry Studio Reviews

12 | Berkley, MI

12 Reviews for Sorella Jewelry Studio

Evelyn · Married on 11/23/2013

The little box wrapped so beautifully and waiting under the tree was for me! My boyfriend of 3 years asked me to marry him in front of my family on Christmas morning. He had worked with the women at Sorella to design a ring just for me. I LOVE it! Beautiful, good quality, and he said they were great to work with.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Linda/John · Married on 09/25/2013

We could not be happier with our rings and the service we received from Jeanne, Lynn and their staff at Sorella. It's scary buying something as important and personal as a specially designed wedding ring online. You never really know how it will turn out. Well, it was awesome. They paid such close attention to detail and to what we wanted. The rings are beautiful and so well crafted. They kept in constant touch and kept all their promises. We are happy happy happy.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Michele · Married on 07/26/2013

I just received my custom wedding ring in the mail today, and I had to come and comment immediately. I have been looking around for a jeweler that would make a specific ring for me, and I was either turned down - or asked to pay an arm and a leg. When Sorella messaged me back saying that they could make the piece and gave me a reasonable price.. I was a little skeptic.

I just wanted to say that this ring is AMAZING!! It was exactly what I wanted - down to the smallest detail. I can not praise them enough for making this special ring for me. : )

I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Lucy · event on 04/09/2013

My husband and I just had our third son in April. I wanted to share the wonderfully thoughtful gift my husband gave me just a few weeks after he was born - a beautiful pendant made by Sorella. Turns out, he was paying attention to the hints I had shown him on my Pinterest board! He designed a pendant that uses Chinese symbols to say "Mother and Sons". I love the look of the pendant, and I love that I carry my boys with me wherever I go.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jeri · event on 02/17/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful party thrown by our children celebrating our fortieth wedding anniversary. The whole day was amazing and so touching that my adult children pulled it off. My faithful husband surprised me with a beautiful ring made by Sorella at the end of the night. A beautiful roman numeral ring with our wedding date wrapped around it, along with many sparkling diamonds on both sides. What a wonderful way to commemorate our life together thus far.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Carrie · Married on 02/16/2013

Love my wedding band from Sorella. Rose gold and white gold together is not easy to find, but I was able to get just what I wanted, and it's one of a kind. Love love love it!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

I LOVE my ring....it is just what I wanted....the quality is perfect....everyone was so helpful. I really like all the products from Sorella and I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Jasmine · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I ordered our wedding bands from Sorella. We now have beautiful palladium bands with our wedding anniversary in roman numerals around the outside. My band also is rimmed in sparkly diamonds! The women who own the shop are friendly and helpful (and don't get cranky when a crazy bride like me keeps calling back with questions!). We were really happy with the whole experience with Sorella and would recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Laura · Married on 06/26/2010

Sorella Jewelry created matching "his" and "her" Roman Numeral wedding bands with our wedding date for my husband and I. I had my ring created in platinum and his in palladium. My husband doesn't like to wear rings, but palladium is so much lighter then platinum that he doesn't mind this ring at all. And the rings are gorgeous and so unique! Sorella creates beautiful jewelry.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Liz · Married on 08/19/2012

Just put one of the beautiful roman numeral rings on my new hubby's finger....we BOTH love it! Plus, it's an everyday reminder of our wedding day (and date! ;).

Sent on 09/01/2012

Lindy & Claire · Married on 05/22/2010

We took a bit of a leap when we chose Sorella Jewelry to create the rings for our ceremony because they're an online shop only. But their pieces were so exquisite and we couldn't find anything like it locally, so we took the leap. And the risk ended up really being worth it because they created beautiful two tone 14K gold Roman numeral rings for my partner and I that we adore.

And beyond the beautiful rings, they were just so great to work with. So friendly and responsive and they were genuinely happy for us. There was none of that "awkwardness" that often occurrs when someone discovers the wedding couple is two women. We were just one more of there "couples."

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/12/2010

I had to create an account on WeddingWire just so I could post my review of this fabulous small custom jewelry design studio - Sorella Jewelry. They're located in Michigan but they sell online and that's how I found them. They do tons of personalized and custom fine jewelry in any precious metal you'd like. I had them create a custom design that I've had in my mind for some time. I was married this past June and it was just perfect when my husband put this beautiful ring on my finger. Sorella was just so wonderful to work with. They're small so you didn't feel like your on an assembly line. We chatted frequently and they walked me through the process every step of the way and created exactly what I had dreamed of. It's so nice to find a small firm who creates quality pieces with such wonderful customer service. You'll love them too.

Sent on 09/25/2010