Orchesa

Alma, MI View map

Welcome to the Orchesa Custom Design Boutique. Here, we specialize in making modern custom engagement rings. There are many different avenues to explore for engagement/partnership rings, but there are some parts of the process you can expect to be a little different in making a ring with Orchesa.

Using materials that are sourced ethically is very important; that goes for the metals and the stones. In metals, that means we either use recycled (existing metal, not newly mined) or fairtrade/fairmined metal (supporting the mining communities in the world with safe working conditions and fair pay).

When it comes to the stones, it means we are very careful in our work to ensure that your stone(s) is ethically sourced; obtaining a gemologist certified stone or an origin certificate is always an option as well and certainly adds to the peace of mind and value in insurance your special piece.

From the beginning, the process is designed to be very personal and completely transparent. Because this is a piece representing your love, your input, and the added flavor is super important in making a truly special custom piece of jewelry.

Beginning with brainstorming and preferences, moving into choosing the perfect stone, and then going through sketch options, to finally handcrafting the perfect design for you.

The process is really designed to get you the perfect one-of-a-kind piece that you will be happy with forever.

If you have any questions or want to start a conversation, please don't hesitate and reach out to: gianna@orchesa.com

-we would love to hear from you!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks

Tyler W. Married on 04/02/2022

The Best Engagement Ring Restoration I Could Have Ever Dreamed Of!

Orchesa brought my Grandmothers wedding ring back to life, in a way I never thought possible. I gave Them a rough idea of what I was looking for, and the 3D model they sent me was astounding. Throughout the whole process Orchesa provided such great advice, and technical knowledge. Their knowledge with gemostones blew me away, and helped to ensure we had the proper gemstones for the ring and design. I dont think I could find such an amazing experience anywhere else!
    Erickson Married on 06/11/2021

Exceptional craftsmanship, customer relations, and speed.

Everything you could want in crafting a engagement ring experience. Worked hand in hand with me in order to ensure everything I wanted was incorporated in the design. Additionally, when I didn’t know, she would outline and show options in an easy to understand way that make it extremely easy to make a decision. Can’t recommend enough.
    Jess B. Married on 07/09/2020

Endless Grace

This ring is the most treasured object I own. I cannot speak highly enough about the designer and team who created it. As a designer myself, I struggled with the concept of sending my future husband out into the retail arena of engagement rings. Orchesa Custom design was the only answer. The quality, craftsmanship, and thoughtfulness that went into my ring stand out from every angle. Gianna's knowledge of gemstones was also incredible. My partner chose the most beautiful and unique sapphire from a curated selection of stones assembled by Gianna herself. If you want a ring that makes you feel like a total badass + queen at any moment in your life, look no further than Orchesa.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Orchesa 1
Exclusive

address Alma, MI, 48801
Location of (Orchesa)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding