Som's Studio Reviews

25 | Rochester, MI

25 Reviews for Som's Studio

Molly · Married on 09/07/2013

Som's jewlery was more beautiful than I thought it would be. I was expecting some very "costumey" looking jewelery but the earrings and matching bracelet were far from looking cheap. Extremely well crafted jewelry that was delievered in a beautiful blue jewelery box. Som was an absolute pleasure to work with and made sure my order was perfect before sending it off- she even sent me photos of the set before she sent them! I would absolutely order from her again.

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Molly! I greatly appreciate your taking the time to respond here.

Giada · Married on 04/27/2013

Work with Som is really easy, believe me! she timely answered to my mail, she was very kind and helpful, no delay in delivery. She's very professional and their jewels are wonderful, can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Giada! I greatly appreciate your taking the time to respond here.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/25/2013

Wonderful to work with! Myself as we'll as my friends and family were stunned with the beauty of the jewelry. Definitely recommend :)

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Felicia! I am honored to have made the jewelry for you.

steph · Married on 04/15/2013

I love her earrings, she makes great and unique pieces, I wear my earrings almost everyday, they're so classy and pretty

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Steph! I love the fact that you wear your earrings everyday!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2013

Som was a doll to work with. I found several of her designs on ETSY (love etsy) and asked for pictures on mondels. She quickly obliged and I made my earring selection for my wedding. They came quite fast from India and I was more than pleased with the quality of the earrings. LOVED working with Som!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Kelly! I am honored to have made the jewelry for you.

dori · Married on 09/15/2012

Som is very professional in every way! I wanted a custom pair of earrings that were a different color from the original design. She had no problem ordering the new color and sending me updates on the process every step of the way. I had no worries whatsoever of the end product and the professional services of Som. The end product is so beautiful and I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!! I will be shopping at Som's Studio again!!

Shanna · Married on 07/08/2012

Som's artistry, attention to detail and professionalism are unmatched. Pictures of her pieces do not do them justice as they are truly a work of art (in fact, they made my bridal party tear up when we opened them!) Not only does she customize pieces (and sets) to your specification, Som responds to inquiries and posts packages in a timely manner. Words cannot describe just how stunning her pieces are and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for eye-catching, one-of-a-kind jewellery.

Janet/Candice · Married on 07/06/2012

I fell in love with several pairs of earrings on Som's Studio and when it came time to buy my bridesmaids their jewelry to wear in my wedding, I had no trouble where to go to purchase the jewelry. I contacted Som and she custom made the jewelry for my bridesmaids and even sent me updates and pictures during the jewelry-making process, so I could see how the jewelry looked and if I wanted to change anything. My experience with Som felt so personal, like I was the only one she was making jewelry for, and you can't get that personal care from any department store. Som is a true artist and it shows in her work! She won't do anything less than perfect job for you. She aims to please her customers. Her work is high quality and looks exactly like her pictures. You won't be disappointed if you decide to deal with Som. She gets excited along with you for your special occasion and by the time you get your jewelry, you feel sad the relationship is over 'cause you feel like you made a good friend. She is amazing!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2012

Som is one of the best vendors on Etsy. She is extremely thorough and let me know step-by-step the status of my jewelry and the tracking information. She wrapped everything beautifully and very well, and was very accommodating and fast. The jewelry is absolutely perfect and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day. Have already recommended her to my friends and have bookmarked her page for future possible presents!

Katrina · Married on 05/12/2012

Massive recommendation for anyone looking for excellent quality and workmanship, outstanding service and creativity not to mention beautiful pieces. Som is both a unique and very giving individual who will go out of her way to accommodate every request and kept everything well within budget. My experience with Som has been brilliant and I can't speak highly enough of her work and service. Thank you Som, you are one amazing woman! I love all of the jewellery for myself and wedding party. Thank you

amber · Married on 10/22/2011

From the moment I laid eyes on the amazing and truly stunning pieces from Som's Studio, I knew I had found my wedding day jewels. Som from the beginning was kind, humble, and easy to work with. She created several custom pieces for me to coordinate with items that she already sold in her store which I purchased, and did them with the utmost craftsmanship. Shipping was quick and I received my packages with no problems. I would not hesitate to purchase more items from Som's Studio and I continue to recommend her shop to friends, family, and other brides.

Star · Married on 07/02/2011

Was a very gracious vendor. Loved the jewelery.

Lucia · Married on 06/11/2011

Som's Studio was great! I got beautiful jewelry for my wedding and they arrive in a very timely manner. Som's Studio was a pleasure to work with!

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2011

I bought earrings from Som for my wedding and they were even more beautiful in person! Som was a pleasure to work with...very responsive and quick to ship the products. She also sent the earrings in a beautiful box along with a complimentary pair of earrings. I would highly recommend purchasing from Som's Studio! Thank you Som!

Julie · Married on 03/19/2011

Som was able to create a beautiful custom necklace and earrings for me. It was a very hurried rush order and I received the package days before expected. All in all it was a great experience - Som knows her materials and was very creative in customizing to my requests. I highly recommend Som's Studio for wedding jewelry.

Aisha · Married on 12/05/2010

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Som for the past 6 months on my bridal jewelry. Never would I have imagined ordering jewelry online and being so satisfied with the results.
    I trusted Som with my vision and she has truly made me one happy Bride to be. My pieces are radiant and exquisite and I can’t thank her enough. Som has an amazing talent for what she does and I would go on endlessly recommending her.

Maria · Married on 11/21/2010

I cannot say enough great things about Som- she was so helpful and thoughtful during the entire creative process. I appreciated her giving me options when it came to choosing the custom look of my jewelry, especially since we were working long-distance. I will definitely be ordering from her again...soon!

Debbie · Married on 11/01/2010

This lady is super-talented :)

She made me completely beautiful jewellery and kept me in the loop from day 1. Prices were very reasonable and the jewellery arrived in only 5 days from India to the UK ! Amazing !

I've loved every moment of working with her - she made me feel really special too :)

Highly recommended if you want something special - and particularly if you have something in mind but need someone with that special touch to make it.

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

I had a very specific vision for what I wanted for my bridal necklace and Som was able to make my vision a reality! Everything turned out even better than I had pictured and she worked hard to get it to me on time. She kept me updated every step of the way in the process to make the necklace. Thank you Som!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2010

I could not have asked for a better experience working with Som! Not only was the jewelry unique and absolutely beautiful, but she worked with me to change the pieces to ensure all they all matched without me having to even ask. The jewelry arrived quickly, was wrapped up so that it would not get damaged in transit, and was well worth the cost. Everyone I've shown it to has told me they've never really seen bridal jewelry like that - it has a very vintage look to it, which was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wear wait to wear it on my wedding day! Som's Studio offers beautiful, unique jewelry at a very reasonable cost. I definitely recommend her to other brides (and anyone looking for beautiful jewelry for that matter)!

Jenn · Married on 09/08/2010

Gladys · Married on 06/28/2010

I was having a hard time finding the perfect bridal jewelry for my wedding. I posted an Alchemy request on Etsy.com. Som's suggestion consisted of a pearl necklace and beautiful earrings. I totally loved her pearl jewelry and she was able to work with my budget. She was very flexible and willing to work with my deadline as well. As I prepare for my wedding taking place in two days, I'm so delighted I chose her pieces. The bracelet and earrings she created match my bridal look perfectly. I'm so excited! My bridal look is complete and refined.
    She is amazing!

Adrienne · Married on 06/12/2010

I found Som's Studio on Etsy through an alchemy. She was SUCH a sweetheart and knew exactly what I was looking for!
    I love the Haute bracelets, but I just couldn't afford it. She did a custom listing for me for a pearl/brooch bracelet.. After some temptation, she offered me a great price for a "matching necklace". I caved and am sooo thrilled! I still wear my jewelry on special occasions.. It feels great and makes me feel pretty :)

I can't stop looking at it! She's such a joy to work with!

Barbara · event on: 12/01/2012

I love flashy jewelry.
    I did not have an event.

Som's Studio's reply:

Thank you very much Barbara! I am honored to have made the jewelry for you.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

So easy to work with and she helped me find the perfect necklace to go with my bridal earrings! They are beautiful, and arrived here in the states faster than some of my mail here in the US! Thank you for a few beautiful pieces of jewelry!