Smoky Hollow Studios Reviews

3 | El Segundo, CA

3 Reviews for Smoky Hollow Studios

• Katherine

Katherine Kong · Married on 05/02/2019

A night we will never forget

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!!! If you want a rustic, vintage, open concept wedding then this is the place. You can create your own vision and it is a very cute place. All your guests will love this venue as much as you do as the couple. My husband and I loved everything about this venue and how responsive the site representatives are at this venue. I loved how the tables, chairs, and string lights above the dining area all fit the theme. Also, if you love chalkboard wall art then this is the place. I loved how there was chalkboard wall space and we hired a chalk calligrapher artist and she was amazing. Thank you Smoky for giving us a night that will last in our hearts forever.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/19/2016

I had both my ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. This place is perfect for an intimate wedding. My guess still talk about how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Maddie · Married on 08/19/2018

Smoky Hollow Studios was a wonderful venue. From the onset, Angie was a pleasure to work with. She always responded quickly and fully to our questions, and helped us through the planning process. This proved true of all Smoky Hollow Studios staff: kind, respectful, helpful, and willing to make our wedding feel special. As a venue, Smoky Hollow Studios gave us the exact picture we wanted. It’s a beautiful space with unique charm; we feel really lucky to have made it our own for a night. We still remembering arriving that afternoon and leaving that night, each time thinking “this looks picture perfect.” Thank you again to all of the staff at Smoky Hollow Studios.

Sent on 09/01/2018