Skyline Drive Band Reviews

Nashville, TN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Becky Married on 02/17/2018
    Tim Lake & Skyline Drive Band were fantastic! They had everyone on the dance floor at our wedding reception. Tim was also the MC for our rehearsal events, and he was awesome. They were truly great to work with, highly recommend!
  • User2264212 2+ years ago
    Skyline drive was amazing! They did an awesome job and kept the party going all night! We received lots of compliments from our guest about how great and fun the band was! Tim and Robin are very easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Krista Married on 11/08/2014
    I knew that I wanted Skyline Drive as my wedding band after seeing them play at a friend's wedding a couple of years ago. They were even better than I remembered! Entertainment can make or break a reception, and this band definitely keeps the party going. Their play list is very thorough and diverse and the singers and musicians are wonderfully talented. Props to the singer that can hit those AC/DC notes!! I wouldn't have gone with any other group. Thanks for a wonderful night!
    David Married on 10/13/2012
    My wife and I had quite a few discussions regarding musical entertainment at our wedding; I wanted a DJ and she wanted a Band. I was of the opinion that there was no way a band could replicate enough songs that would relate to all generations at our wedding and that a DJ would be the more inexpensive and logical choice. After meeting Tim from the Skyline Drive Band at our vendor meetings, I knew my wife was correct (obviously!). He had a large array of music on his multiple playlists, and even committed to learn 3 new songs for the event free of charge. Not only was I impressed with our initial meeting, but also the subsequent communication he and I had. I wanted to surprise my wife by singing to her after my speech at the wedding, and I chose a fairly new Justin Moore song that I felt summed up our life together. Tim immediately agreed to learn it for me after asking when I realized my acquired sound system wasn’t going to work. At the wedding, the band seamlessly came onto the stage after my speech, right on cue, and began playing the song at the perfect moment. The song went off without a hitch (from the bands perspective, I forgot some of the words!) and my wife was absolutely surprised. I would recommend these guys to anyone, not only because their musicality is impressive and their playlist vast, but because they cared to make our wedding the most spectacular event possible!