Birmingham, AL, Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Nationwide Coverage

After over fifteen years of servicing the entire US, Nationwide Coverage presents a talented and versatile wedding cover band. With an extensive ensemble and 100s of songs in their repertoire, they can cater to any style of wedding. This group's performances are filled with energy, letting all of your guests join in in the eclectic shows they present to every client.

Nationwide Coverage can provide a wide variety of events for their clients. From classic 5-piece bands to 10-person collectives, they enjoy catering to your wedding’s style. They provide all their own lighting and equipment, and can also perform as MCs for your celebration. They enjoy learning new songs, and are always happy to take requests before the big day. This group is also well-used to traveling throughout the US, letting them bring their talents to your wedding venue no matter where it may be.

Follow Nationwide Coverage on

Videos 1 Video

36 Reviews for Nationwide Coverage

• Victoria

Victoria · Getting married on 02/22/2021

They played at our Sunday wedding and they were absolutely amazing! We visited many bands to hear them all play live. This band was the best. Not only do they cover a wide range of genres, but they also sound amazing doing each and every cover. They try to match right up to the track version and sometimes, quite frankly, sounding better than the track version. They also know their venues and adjust sound accordingly, never too loud where you cannot enjoy them or too low where you cannot hear them. Not to mention, their personalities through the entire process were just outstanding! Matt was a joy to work with and the entire band really made me smile. One thing I remember, and they probably do not, is that I was walking around taking photos and I walked in, they were singing live my wedding song!!! I was using the track, of course, because my fiance at the time could not make up his mind haha and we switched it last minute. They really made the day. I kept thinking, "how awesome are they that they are doing their sound tests of sorts singing my song live, and they sound freaking amazing!" So, not only did I have an awesome band, I stumbled upon them having a blast setting up. They even gave me a wave! I am so utterly pleased with them. All of my guests from all over the globe loved them so much! I have received so many compliments and I think they are quite awesome!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Farrell

Farrell Robinson · Married on 10/03/2020

TLDR: Nationwide Coverage was so nice and easy to work with and made the reception an absolute blast that our guests are still talking about! This is the band to book!

From my initial contact, Matt was responsive, clear, and straightforward. He let me know all of the options without trying to sell me on services I might not want or wouldn’t suit my venue. While planning, he sent me detailed questions on what songs I wanted, didn’t want, what vibe I wanted, what dress code I’d like the band to wear, day-of schedule specifics, and every detail in between. He was focused on my vision and how he could make it happen. Truly a dream vendor during all the planning and prep. The day of my wedding, the band executed perfectly! The band set up during cocktail hour and played light, ambient music like we requested. During dinner and toasts, the band emceed and announced tables to the buffet, when the cake would be cut, the order of the dances, etc. On the dance floor during the reception, they truly delivered!! They played all of our favorite songs we’d discussed before. They gauged the energy on the dancefloor and played to it perfectly. They got people dancing and singing and it was so much fun! At one point (after a few too many cocktails) I got up on stage with the band and they let me take over as lead singer! Also, the day of my wedding Matt who I’d been communicating had a family emergency and couldn’t make it. He found an awesome replacement, told my coordinator (which kept me from worrying unnecessarily) and checked in with me the very next day. This band is professional, organized, and are great musicians!! Our wedding would have been beautiful and picturesque but they made it so much fun for me, my groom, and all of our guests! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Nationwide Coverage FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Classic Rock
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• Birmingham, AL Birmingham, AL, 35223 See on map
    615-492-8783 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nationwide Coverage)