Party Down Live Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Nashville, Tennessee, Party Down Live Entertainment provides DJs and musicians for weddings and events.

Stop, drop, relax and let us bring the fire to you! Party Down provides you with Nashville's hottest up and coming musicians and DJs sure to give your party the spark it needs! We are a Nashville based company comprised of touring artists who bring the live concert vibe to private events such as weddings, corporate functions, and basically any type of party. Our top priority is the client of course, but also each musician that plays for us. We ensure their compensation is far above adequate and create a flexible environment that allows them to continue touring as per usual. This creates an ebb and flow of notable musicians coming to play and constantly elevating the experience of those who hire/attend our events.

Our musicians have toured with many A-list acts such as Selena Gomez, Kelly Clarkson, Kane Brown, Keith Urban, Billy Idol and so many more! Party Down is the right choice to make a seemingly complex planning process feel streamlined and stress-free. From DJs and contemporary band setups to big bands with several members and instruments, Party Down Live Entertainment has every preference covered. Justin has curated a collection of musicians that span many different genres. These ensembles can perform at various functions during the wedding celebration, including rehearsal dinners, day-of ceremonies, and receptions.

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$5,000 - $8,000

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$1,500

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$5,000 - $8,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Learning New Songs
MC

Learn New Songs
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$6,500

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo

Which of the following are included in the package?

Learning New Songs
MC
Sound/PA System

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

What instruments does your group play?

Drums
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Saxophone

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Vocals

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Vocals

What items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Jay
    Jay D. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My legs hurt from dancing so hard!

What a great night! Party Down took care of all the logistics so we didn't have to! Great people and amazing musicians! Definitely hire these guys!

• Kait
    Kait L. Married on 09/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

*the* wedding band to hire.

Nothing but amazing things to say about Party Down. Song selection was unreal and the dance floor was full the entire night. The band was interactive and the life of the party. Everyone had an incredible time and really enjoyed the entertainment - so much so, that people commented about their performance the next day. Would recommend this band to anyone!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WOW! Now that was a party.

This band right here has so much energy they'll make you want to jump around the room screaming your favorite songs at the top of your lungs! Well done guys, well done. Definitely would recommend
  • illustration stars

Team

Justin de Graaf
Justin de Graaf
Band Leader/Bass

Hey, I'm Justin and I put this company together because of my many years in the music business, as well as my vast array of top notch musicians and singers who play and perform with the world's top touring acts! I've been playing and touring professionally for almost 15 years and have toured and shared the stage with artists such as Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez, Kane Brown, Shawn Mendes and many, many more! I know what it takes to put on a great event as well as know what my clients need. I ran a wedding company in Toronto for 5 years before relocating to Nashville so I'm very educated in this space. Anyway, If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me anytime! I love new people and I answer freakishly promt! Let's chat!

Caroline Morris
Caroline Morris
Co-Owner

Hi, I'm Caroline, co-owner of Party Down Live Entertainment. Being a Nashville Native, I grew up familiar with the everchanging nature of Nashville's music scene. I began my career working for Live Nation Entertainment at some of Nashville's most notable spaces and currently book for the Tennessee Performing Arts Center's three theaters and auditorium. With my partner's extensive experience as a touring musician and my experience as a booking agent, we decided to create Party Down Live as a way to give Nashville event's the true trademark of the city. Real music from real musicians.

330 Pennington Centre Blvd. Nashville, TN, 37214
Location of (Party Down Live Entertainment)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding