Party Down Live Entertainment

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Stop, drop, relax and let us bring the fire to you! Party Down provides you with Nashville's hottest up and coming musicians and DJs sure to give your party the spark it needs!

We’re a Nashville, TN-based provider with a heavy focus on weddings, corporate events and parties! Owners, Justin de Graaf and Caroline Morris, are a vibrant dynamic due with an unshakable passion for music. These experts have established a vast network of industry connections, giving to-be-weds access to some of the most sought-after names.

Justin has spent more than a decade performing alongside many A-list acts such as Selena Gomez and Kelly Clarkson, among many others, while Caroline began her career on the business side of the industry and has worked as a booking agent for a handful of Nashville's most known venues. Together they founded Party Down Live Entertainment with the intention of helping couples and up-and-coming artists find each other in one convenient space. Party Down is the right choice to make a seemingly complex planning process feel streamlined and stress-free.

From DJs and contemporary band setups to big bands with several members and instruments, Party Down Live Entertainment has every preference covered. Justin has curated a collection of musicians that span many different genres. These ensembles can perform at various functions during the wedding celebration, including rehearsal dinners, day-of ceremonies, and receptions.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$1500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Drums
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Saxophone

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals
  • Jay
    Jay D. Married on 10/02/2021

My legs hurt from dancing so hard!

What a great night! Party Down took care of all the logistics so we didn't have to! Great people and amazing musicians! Definitely hire these guys!

• Kait
    Kait L. Married on 09/15/2021

*the* wedding band to hire.

Nothing but amazing things to say about Party Down. Song selection was unreal and the dance floor was full the entire night. The band was interactive and the life of the party. Everyone had an incredible time and really enjoyed the entertainment - so much so, that people commented about their performance the next day. Would recommend this band to anyone!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 08/28/2021

WOW! Now that was a party.

This band right here has so much energy they'll make you want to jump around the room screaming your favorite songs at the top of your lungs! Well done guys, well done. Definitely would recommend

Deals

Team

Justin de Graaf
Justin de Graaf
Band Leader/Bass

Hey, I'm Justin and I put this company together because of my many years in the music business, as well as my vast array of top notch musicians and singers who play and perform with the world's top touring acts! I've been playing and touring professionally for almost 15 years and have toured and shared the stage with artists such as Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez, Kane Brown, Shawn Mendes and many, many more! I know what it takes to put on a great event as well as know what my clients need. I ran a wedding company in Toronto for 5 years before relocating to Nashville so I'm very educated in this space. Anyway, If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me anytime! I love new people and I answer freakishly promt! Let's chat!

Caroline Morris
Caroline Morris
Co-Owner

Hi, I'm Caroline, co-owner of Party Down Live Entertainment. Being a Nashville Native, I grew up familiar with the everchanging nature of Nashville's music scene. I began my career working for Live Nation Entertainment at some of Nashville's most notable spaces and currently book for the Tennessee Performing Arts Center's three theaters and auditorium. With my partner's extensive experience as a touring musician and my experience as a booking agent, we decided to create Party Down Live as a way to give Nashville event's the true trademark of the city. Real music from real musicians.

330 Pennington Centre Blvd. Nashville, TN, 37214
Location of (Party Down Live Entertainment)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding