Sisi Connor Photography Reviews

12 | Iowa City, IA

12 Reviews for Sisi Connor Photography

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Sienna was amazing! We could not have been more pleased. She was wonderful to work with her assistant was amazing as well. We had an outdoor wedding after 3 days of rain so everything was a bit damp to put it mildly. They tromped through the mud and wet grass and seemed to be having a blast. Sienna's photography is a work of art. she captured all the moments I was so looking for plus many more. We, family, friends and bridal party could not have been happier with her work. Thank you!

Kathryn · Married on 04/29/2017

Sienna was wonderful to work with! She was prompt in her communication pre-ceremony and super understanding and easy to work with during and after the ceremony! It was a beautiful day and fantastic moments were captured in photography! Thank you!!

We had a wonderful time with Sisi- as an actress who has taken many headshot and Photoshoot sessions, I wanted pictures that had outstanding resolution and emotion, capturing my husbands and my relationship and love for one another. The quality of her work is incredible and we truly felt like she captures the nature and love of our relationship through her pictures. She was kind and incredibly easy to work with, especially as we live in Los Angeles. The pictures were our favorite part of the wedding. Thank you so much Sisi!!!

Raetchel · Married on 07/08/2016

Sienna was amazing! She is so kind, took the time to get to know us, was very professional, created GREAT pictures, and she was so flexible with everything we threw at her. It was a crazy day and she handled it perfectly. We coordinated all of it long-distance and it went very well. You can't go wrong with Sisi Connor Photography!

Karen · Married on 06/25/2016

Sisi Connor photography was wonderful to work with. Her wedding package options were very flexible and I was able to pick out exactly what I wanted included. Her photographs were beautiful! I highly recommend her for your wedding or any other important occasions where you might want a photographer.

Paul · Married on 01/09/2016

My wife and I would highly recommend Sisi Connor! She was very easy to communicate with, very flexible with the church's guidelines for photographing the ceremony, and made sure to prioritize all of the important moments! Most importantly, we were incredibly happy with how the photos came out- creative and beautiful!

joshua · Married on 10/28/2015

For this being the most important day of my life, i couldn't have had a better photographer!
    She was very understanding of our desires, and handled some last minute changes with stride. (some one pulled the fire alarm)
    Not only that, but she was so friendly it was almost as though she was part of the family.
    I know who i'm going to for my daughters wedding.
    thanks SiSi!

Decota · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy peasy rating! She's super good at what she does, and she makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. She laughed with my husband and I, made jokes with us. It was great. Highly recommend Sienna for any pictures you need done, she did a great job on both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. Really a delightful person to be around.

Hannah · Married on 10/25/2014

Sienna was amazing to work with. She asked what we wanted for photographs well in advance to really make it personalized, and worked with us as we asked for images of family groups. People gave us, and continue to give, so many compliments on our wedding photographs.

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

Sienna does beautiful work. She is very professional and accommodating to her client's needs. I would definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Sienna for our engagement and wedding photos was a great experience! She was very easy to work with leading up to our sessions and she made sure that she took our wants and needs into account. Finding the exact package that worked for us was easy and the photos turned out excellent! Sienna did a such a terrific job of capturing all the special moments (and lots of candids that we would have otherwise missed) of our wedding day without stealing the show.

Sisi is amazing! She took beautiful photos that perfectly captured one of the greatest and most special moments of our lives. And she did so with a keen eye for detail. She arrived early and stayed late to make sure we got all the shots we wanted she also went out of her way to be helpful to me. And she is GREAT with kids.