14424 W Budden Court, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Map · Phone number

About a piece of cake photography

HI!

Thanks for checking out a piece of cake photography. I'm Lauren Vondra, the photographer behind the camera. I hope you enjoy viewing my little brain child here. a piece of cake photography is an idea i've been kicking around for years....i love photography-always have and always will. I vividly remember my first slr camera and my first 'digital' camera. It had a floppy disc as storage and took 8 AAA batteries. we've come a long way.

The vision behind a piece of cake photography is this: clean, natural, candid photos of you in your element. That's it. For weddings I capture the essence of your day, your love and your moment. no stiff portrait shots looking miserable. we'll take your portraits with family and friends, but make it fun, relaxed and reflect your personality. Your photographer shouldn't get in your way.

We cater to the Galena, Illinois and the surrounding areas. We travel, so don't hesitate to ask!
So, if you'd like more information, please contact us and we'll chat. We'd love to help you any way we can.

www.apieceofcakephotography.com | Lauren Vondra | 815.541.5109 | laurenvondra@hotmail.com

barronohlaugwedding1130
barronohlaugwedding637

1 Reviews for a piece of cake photography

Nicole · event on 11/26/2011

Lauren,

Thank you so much for such an easy and fun photography session at my parents 40th anniversary. You did a great job and it was a pleasure to work with you!
    Nicole Nixon

Sent on 12/01/2011

a piece of cake photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 14424 W Budden Court East Dubuque, 61025 See on map