Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

Simple Keys Weddings 2
Simple Keys Weddings 3
Simple Keys Weddings 4

Connie · Married on 02/02/2014

Many Thanks to Bill for his quick and efficient call to action! We were looking for an officiate for our wedding with only a 4 day notice. Bill's schedule was open and his timely response certainly was appreciated in securing his services.
    This was a second marriage for us and we wanted simple and easy...Bill offered his suggestions and we were able to make it just right for us! We had a beautiful, 82 degree day in a private little corner near the water on Sombrero Beach in Marathon on Sunday, February 2, 2014. Bill incorporated the lyrics from a special song (Whenever I Call You Friend...Kenny Loggins)...as requested...and in a short, but very sweet ceremony, we became Mr. & Mrs...
    Thanks, again, Bill for making our day...OUR WAY!!!
    Ben & Connie

Sent on 02/03/2014

Maureen · Married on 12/29/2013

Bill was great to work with from the start. He was very responsive to my emails which was great, as I live in Arizona and we decided to travel to the Keys to get married. He gave us several selections of ceremonies to choose from, and we were also able to customize our ceremony based on those selections. We had a wonderful ceremony by the water with just the two of us and it was very special. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2013

Thanks again bill! Beautiful ceremony!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Kacey · Married on 11/16/2013

I just had Bill officiate our wedding over the weekend at the Islander. Bill was awesome! He responded to all my emails so quickly and was very helpful with suggestions. He said everything exactly as we asked. He was even able to very easily adjust during the ceremony when we realized we had left the rings in the hotel room. My maid of honor took her heels off and ran back to grab the rings, which was hilarious but, Bill adapted so easily to the situation. He was able to read the crowd and had them all laughing over the entire mishap, which was perfect for our group of guests. Thanks, Bill!! We’re happy we found you!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Bill Camp was a pleasure to work with and put our stresses at ease. As I approached my Husband I was anxious and nervous and he told us to look deep into each others eyes and take a deep breathe, he then said there is no one else here just the two of you. It made me feel at ease the anxiety melted away and I was able to take in every word of the ceremony.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Alan · Married on 11/05/2013

I would highly recommend Bill Camp to any prospective couples that are looking for a very professional wedding officiant. Bill was extremely kind, personable and willing to be flexible with our last minute date/time arrangement. He kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. His professional attention took away alot of the stress in planning our destination wedding in a short time period.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Bill was excellent!! With all the other things going on, Bills professional attitude, organization, and prompt responses gave us a lot of confidence in his responsibilities, which allowed is to focus attention on other things.

Bill dressed in formal attire, as we requested. He arrived at the exact time that he informed is he would. Bill was very well spoken and his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear at our outdoor beach location.

A pleasure to work with!! Thanks again Bill!!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Sara · Married on 10/19/2013

It was wonderful to work with Bill! He was responsive to emails and really let us create a ceremony that was meaningful and personal. He officiated our Jewish marriage license ceremony and our traditional ceremony. We loved the keepsake certificate as well!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2013

Mr. Bill Camp officiated our intimate wedding at the Hilton Key Largo. He did a wonderful job, and performed the ceremony as we requested. He made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Ken · Married on 07/12/2013

What a great ceremony. In less than a weeks time, Bill helped us put together a perfect evening. While he provided several options for a standard wedding, he allowed us the flexibility to make changes and make the event our own. I would recommend Simple Keys Weddings to anyone who is planning to get married.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Alison · Married on 06/22/2013

Bill was great!! Kept the ceremony light and touching... The options for the ceremony he provided were exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2013

Bill was great! He gave us excellent recommendations for the ceremony and was always quick to reply! Everyone told us they could hear him during the ceremony which is wonderful being on the beach! Thank you Bill, you were the most important vendor we had the day of our wedding! :)

Sent on 05/24/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2013

Bill officiated at our 10 year anniversary of our vow renewal 3 weeks ago in Islamorada. My husband and I could not have been any happier with his services. Bill was extremely courteous and professional as well as easy to work with, down to earth and accommodating to our needs. We had a very simple and small ceremony that fit within our budget. I would highly recommend Bill for any bride and groom looking to make that special moment a reality.
    Joe and Kelly, Cleveland Ohio

Sent on 06/02/2013

D'Arcy · Married on 05/02/2013

We couldn't be happier with our experience! Bill came all the way from Key West to Big Pine, in a thunderstorm, and was still early. He was well prepared and very professional. Our ceremony was everything I had hoped for and more. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Anne · Married on 04/05/2013

I researched and found Simple Keys Weddings online and was immediately impressed from the very first contact. Bill was quick to respond and was very professional. He provided us with all the details we needed for the marriage license (we're out of state), wonderful ceremony ideas, and worked through timing based upon the sunset.

We spoke the day prior to our wedding to finalize the last minute details. Rain was in the forecast for our wedding day and Bill offered to move the ceremony to the following day. We talked at noon the day of our wedding and determined that we would go forward with the ceremony despite the potential rain. Bill was willing to do whatever we wanted. His only concern was our complete happiness and satisfaction. He went so far as to call again at 3:30pm to give us one last chance to move the ceremony to the next day as the rain chance had increased significantly.

We went forward with our original plans and Bill was wonderful despite the rain. Thankfully the resort had a cute little massage hut on the beach that worked perfectly for our small ceremony. Afterwards the rain stopped, the sun peaked through and we were blessed with a beautiful rainbow!

Bill recommended Bobbie from Keys Breeze Weddings & Events to handle our photography and she did a fantastic job as well. We are thrilled with her beautiful pictures!

Bill also helped us find someone at the last minute to videotape our ceremony.

Overall we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bill, Bobbie and Cassidy were professional, wonderfully personable, and made our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Alaina · Married on 03/22/2013

Having figured out at last minute what we wanted to do Bill was a dream come true! He was unbelievably helpful and so responsive to all my last moment freak out sessions. He could not have been more perfect and truly helped make our special day even more special! Thank you Bill! Xoxo Mr
    & Mrs. Guerrieri!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Kathy · Married on 03/09/2013

Bill performed our wedding at The Caribbean Resort in Islamorada this past weekend. He was such a pleasure to have as our officiant at our wedding. He gave us great ideas as to what to incorporate into our ceremony and was very professionioal, on time, well-spoken, and very responsive whenever we had questions. We would recommend Bill to all bride and grooms having their wedding in the Florida Keys. Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Joe & Darlene · Married on 02/23/2013

Bill and Bobbie were very helpful and professional in all aspects. They want it to be "your day". They make it so easy to design your wedding all you want it to be. I would highly recommend anyone considering getting married in the Keys to get in touch with them. You will be very happy with that decision.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Annick · Married on 02/20/2013

I wanted to give my parents a big surprise for their 25th anniversary, so I planned a Vow Renewal, during our holiday, with Bill. He came to our resort and we did a little ceremony at the beach. The evening was perfect and Bill is the best person to work with! If the day comes that I'll get married and my future loved one would want to get married in Florida (we're from Holland, Europe) I would call Bill directly!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Angie · Married on 02/05/2013

My friend was getting married in the Florida Keys. I live in Canada and was unable to attend. I contacted my friends Wedding Planner Bobbie and asked her if she could help me surprise the bride (my friend) with a special gift on her wedding day. Bobbie did not resist. She gave me numerous ideas and then went out and bought the item we had decided on. She coresponded with me the entire time by sending me emails of the items she found and pictures. Bobbie took time and consideration in finding the right gift for me to give my friend. She was very pleasant and accomodating. I feel Bobbie went above and beyond to get this gift. Not only did she go shopping for me, she delivered the gift to the bride on her wedding day and then sent me pictures.
    I can not say enough about Bobbie in this situation. I would reccomend this Wedding Planning company to anyone. I feel she puts that extra care into a very important day. I cant thank Bobbie enough for helping me be a part of this very important day even though I was so far away!!!
    FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Michael & Corinna · Married on 01/10/2013

Bill made this portion of our wedding planning very easy and convenient. He was very helpful and we were able to stay in constant contact for months while planning the wedding, even with us living halfway around the world. Bill was very helpful in answering all of our questions, all the coordination which was done by email. The day of the wedding Bill arrived early as he said he would and we got to talk a bit before the beginning of the ceremony for the first time in person. The ceremony went very smooth and turned out to be a great one. Bill's professionalism was outstanding and he helped make our special day happen.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Tracey · Married on 01/09/2013

Being from MA, I did a lot of online research trying to find the right person to marry my husband and I in the Florida Keys. I was nervous, skeptical and totally unfamiliar with any of the surroundings or people from the area.
    I stumbled upon "Simple Keys Weddings" during my searching, and was thoroughly impressed with Bill's quick response and willingness to help. Over 5-6 months of e-mail communication, Bill assisted me with information regarding places to stay, places to have our ceremony, marriage license procedure, weather forecasts, and every other tiny concern I seemed to have- 7 days a week he was there. He was just amazing.
    My husband and I decided on a sunrise wedding (7:10 am) on Wednesday, January 9. This required our guests, and of course Bill to be up and at em while it was still dark--- this was not a problem! Bill contacted me the day before, worked with my time schedule and asked what the dress attire was that I preferred (I thought this was so professional!!)..Our ceremony was short and sweet, and was absolutely perfect- I highly recommend Bill to any Bride that is looking for an officiant in the Florida Keys!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

A · Married on 11/23/2012

Working with Bill was great! We had a small, simple destination wedding on Islamorada, and I couldn't be happier that we picked Bill to officiate. He responded to my emails quickly and was happy to answer all the questions I had, even helping us figure out a location for the ceremony. He provided us with many options for our vows and sent us a final copy to approve. When our flight to Florida was delayed, we couldn't get our marriage license before the ceremony as we had planned to. Bill graciously offered to meet us at the county clerk's office the following Monday, three days after our ceremony, so that he could still file our marriage license for us. Bill was wonderful with our families and helped make our wedding great!

Sent on 12/02/2012

dina · Married on 10/05/2012

Bill and his wife helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life! I live just outside of Philadelphia and it was so easy to discuss things with them as much as I needed via e mail and phone. I had to change my location at the last minute which was very stressful for me but Bill made me feel so much calmer and assured me that the new spot was beautiful!
    I would highly recommend them if you want your day to go smoothly and your ceremony to be beautiful!!
    Thank you so much Simple Keys Weddings!!
    Dina

Sent on 10/27/2012

Brian and Debbie · Married on 09/22/2012

Bill is amazing!!!!! He was so professional, yet very personable, friendly, understanding and more! We just can't say enough about Bill!!!! Bill did everything possible to be sure our special day ran smoothly and exactly what we wanted. Thank you Bill! I wouldn't recommend anyone else if your looking for perfection....Bill has it all!!!!!!!! Sincerely, Brian and Debbie Krug

Sent on 10/14/2012