Signature Bloom Reviews

21 | San Jose, CA

21 Reviews for Signature Bloom

Patrick · Married on 03/13/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Ashlie · Married on 10/10/2015

Monica was a dream to work with! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and she was patient and kind while walking me through my options for my fall weddings.

Signature Bloom was recommended to me through our Venue, working with someone who had worked at Radonich Ranch in the past was a huge plus for me. We initially made contact through a form on her website, which asked questions about our event and our flower needs. After speaking through e-mail and setting up an in person meeting I knew I did not need to look any further. Monica was the florist we needed, other florists made the process very difficult by charging extra fees to drive to our venue, or even pretending they had never worked there.

The flowers for the day of were absolutely stunning and worth every penny. I am sad I only got to keep the bouquet and a corsage of two. I originally fell in love with flowers she had done for another wedding on her website and knew that I wanted flowers similar to those at our event. The flowers that she decorated the arch with were absolutely perfect! I could not have pictured anything more beautiful.

Thank you Monica! You truly made our event a fairytale!

Sent on 11/01/2015

I would recommend for all occasions. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kannika · Married on 09/14/2013

Monica's floral arrangements went above and beyond what I had expected. From the consultation to the delivery and execution of the floral decor, she has been very friendly, knowledgable and flexible with my ideas and vision. I am over the moon with all the arrangements and cannot thank Monica enough for making my wedding vision a dream come true. Flowers make such a huge statement and can make or break a space. Having Monica do our wedding was well worth it and we are extremely pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Eilene · Married on 08/24/2013

Monica's work and designs are absolutely breath taking! She knows her flowers and which arrangements would go best with each kind. She gives her all into what's she's creating for you and is very generous in regards to working within your budget. She is also very friendly and accomadating should changes come up. She is so pleasant to work with! I wouldn't use anyone else if I were to have an event needing some floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/28/2013

denielle · Married on 08/17/2013

We couldnt have asked for a better florist. She was to the point, great ideas, great service and went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Sonia · Married on 05/07/2013

The experience working with Monica was great. When we first met, she brought the flower cards that helped a lot in the decision process and was able to tell me right away whether the flowers that I want is in season or not. The bouquet that I received was exactly what I had pictured I love it so much!

Thank you, Monica, so making my big day a wonderful one.

Sonia

Sent on 05/24/2013

Daniela · Married on 11/10/2012

Monica did a perfect job. It is so amazing with how much love she created the flowers for our wedding. I had the most beautiful bouquet I could imagine. And this although I talked to monica the first time one day before wedding. I have to mention that we're germans. When we arrived in SF I called her after getting this recommendation. I've been too nervous to explain her anything, I just said "purple" and she said "trust me" .... and the next day she brought me the loveliest bouquet I have ever seen. I still can't believe how she made it, in that short time and ... as she could read my mind! I am still speechless! We really loved it! Thank you Monica for your flexibility, your help, the perfect service and my individual and gorgeous bouquet.

Sent on 01/04/2013

K · Married on 08/04/2012

My friends told me that when picking a florist, pick someone who clicks with you. For me, that person was Monica from Signature Bloom. She understood my vision unlike the other florists that I spoke with. She's sweet and honest. She'll let you know if it looks good or not and comes up with really cool ideas! I trusted her judgement and the end results were amazing.

Wedding day came and I nearly cried. Everything was perfect! The centerpieces were gorgeous! Our bouquets were stunning! The ceremony flowers, beautiful! A bunch of my aunts and cousins took pictures with the ceremony flowers that were reused for the cupcakes and pretended to be bridesmaids lol!

The baskets and flowers for the flower girls were so pretty! She went above and beyond and decorated the baskets!

Everything was beautiful and perfect! I would totally recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2012

We just celebrated our wedding on June 23, 2012 at Nestldown and hiring Monica of Signature Bloom was the best thing we did. The flowers she created were extraordinary! All of our family and guests were blown away by her amazing creations. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and corsages were out of this world!!! The details were so thoughtful from the lace and quality ribbon on the bouquets and arrangements to the type of flowers that she imported for the occasion.

Monica was phenomenal to work with from day 1. Her business background made her extremely detail oriented and professional, she understood deadlines and she was wonderful at getting back to our requests. Her follow through on every aspect was fabulous. She was great at listening and understanding her clients' wishes. Her styling and tastes are impeccable. If you want the best flowers for your special occasion or wedding, go with Signature Bloom. I also suggests you LIKING her on Facebook so that you can follow her posts and see the lovely floral designs she does for weddings. Her execution and willingness to work with us was hands down, the best.

I liked working with her so much that I now consider her one of my friends. She is truly talented at what she does and she is a sweetheart. Words can't express how grateful I am to her, because it was tears that did the expressing for me, I cried when I saw my bridal bouquet!

Monica of Signature Bloom is the person to hire for weddings for sure. If I could give her a millions stars, I would!!

Sent on 06/29/2012
  • X

Xiaoru · Married on 03/11/2012

Monica is responsible and responsive. She worked very hard to
    understand what's important to us and made those visions come to life.
    The style and color she designed for us match our wedding theme very well. The beautiful flowers got a lot of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 04/08/2012

May · Married on 09/17/2011

Monica was a gem to work with from beginning to end. It felt daunting at first to decide on the right flowers for our wedding. There are just so many types of flowers! However, I felt much better and at ease after our initial consultation with Monica. She was on time and well prepared for our meeting. She was patient and listened to all the ideas I had. She also made great suggestions that suited the style I had in mind. Monica was one of the vendors I never had to worry about. She is reliable, very responsive with emails, her prices are reasonable, and most importantly her floral arrangements are gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/22/2011
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 08/27/2011

Stunning, Absolutely Stunning. I heard countless times during the evening that our flowers looked like something out of a wedding magazine. (They truly did). The flowers were the one element I really wanted to be breath taking. Signature Bloom delivered on that front. Our flowers connected, curved, were full and looked perfect. Signature Bloom ended up having to really hunt for the white urns the flowers were in and had to do a bit of work to weigh everything down so it didn't blow over and Oh, did it pay off. I have never, ever seen such great flowers before. My entire family was stunned by the amazing flowers and decor. You did a great job. Thank you so much for everything it was just as I imagined!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Monica, the owner of Signature Bloom is so wonderful to work with! Our wedding was in August and my husband and I loved all the flowers! I was confident from the first time that I met her that she would be able to create the arrangements I envisioned. Through all the meetings and phone conversations, she was always organized, patient, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about what she does. I am pretty picky on what I like and want to know every detail, especially since we’re spending lots of money on flowers -- and Monica was able to work with me and reassure me that everything will be beautiful. And she worked with me to keep everything to our budgeted amount. I saw her briefly on our wedding day as she was setting up everything and I was was so happy I almost cried. Everything was perfect and all the flowers were so fresh! The wedding arch flowers, the tall and low centerpieces, the ceremony chair hand-tied bouquets, reception decor and of course my and the bridesmaids’ bouquets were perfect - exactly as I had hoped for! The whole process was so fun! And seeing the end result on our wedding day was the best. Thank you Monica for helping create a really beautiful wedding. In the future, whenever I need flowers for an event, I will most definitely call you!

Sent on 09/10/2011
  • X

XiaoXiao · Married on 04/16/2011

I have to say: Thank you Monica! Your flower is soooooo beautiful!!!!

My wedding day is on April 16, 2011. After meeting with several florist, I decided to work with Monica. She is a very careful, detailed florist. My bouquet is very very beautiful! She really gave me the flower I want! Also, as a promotion, she offered several complimentary flowers. Those flowers are also great! After the wedding ended, my guests keep on coming to me to ask if they can bring some flowers home cuz they are so beautiful! I am SUPER happy with Monica's service on my wedding day!

I would like to highly recommend Monica! She is great!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Alece · Married on 12/18/2010

Monica is outstanding!! She understood our vision for our wedding and made it come to life. Not only was she extremely responsive, but she listened to our wants and needs and was able to work with us. Our flowers couldn't have turned out more beautiful! We truly had the most beautiful centerpieces we have ever seen! I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Nanci · Married on 09/04/2010

If I could, I'd give Monica more than 5 stars overall. She did an amazing job on our wedding and I couldn't be happier. From our first contact through the entire event, Monica was attentive and very informative. She's amazingly organized and thought of everything! I couldn't have asked for a more professional florist. When we met to finalize the details before she placed the floral order, she brought a couple of beautiful samples for us to look over which was an incredible help. And finally, when I walked into my wedding and reception, I was blown away by the flowers. She is truly talented! Add to all these amazing qualities an affordable price and I can't imagine why anyone would want to go anywhere else. You can bet I'll send referrals her way! Thanks for everything, Monica. You're the best!!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Debra · Married on 08/28/2010

Monica listened and worked with us to provide beautiful, unusual flower arrangements and stayed in contact throughout the process as she bought the flowers and planned for the day of our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/21/2010

Monica is great!
    The first time we met with her she was very professional (had samples and ideas ready to share with us) and very friendly -we clicked immediately.
    Throughout the planning process, we was VERY flexible, listened to all our ideas, came up with great suggestions -very creative, and was always happy to help us! She also worked with our budget and never pushed anything on us. She went above and beyond.
    Monica was also honest about flower "availability" for our wedding (late summer). She cautioned that the main flower I wanted may not be available...turns out it was (yay) but it was not at it's "best" crop at the time...disappointing, but Monica still made beautiful arrangements and I hardly noticed.
    We had some some VERY LAST MINUTE changes that needed to be addressed for our wedding, and Monica had no problem with it -she was able to accommodate us and work with the changes we needed, down to the last month right before our wedding!
    Monica made us feel confident that she would deliver on our wedding day (unfortunately, this was NOT true with some of our other vendors). And she did! She came to our hotel room to deliver personal flowers, then to the venue to deliver centerpieces AND helped to set up for our other wedding day preparations (which she did not have to do).

We definitely recommend Monica's services to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

Monica Kau of Signature Bloom is the kind of vendor that brides-to-be dream of finding, but very rarely ever do. Not only is her work exquisitely breathtaking, she somehow manages to give her clients 110% with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Monica worked tirelessly with us to ensure that she knew what we had in mind for our big day, and she always answered all of our questions, emails, etc. in a timely manner. Upon delivery, her work exceeded our greatest expectations! I loved loved LOVED (and still love) my bouquet! Words can not convey how lovely Monica's art (because she truly produces works of art) is. We consider ourselves luck to have found her, and we couldn't have been happier. In short, Monica went above and beyond the call of duty and we simply can't thank her enough. She made our wedding absolutely remarkable.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Lindsey · Married on 08/28/2010

Monica Kau at Signature Bloom did the flowers for our wedding at Ardenwood Farms. We had a color scheme of deep red with yellow and green accents, and the arrangements she created for us were gorgeous and very special. Everyone loved the flowers, my bride bouquet was perfect (many said "stunning"), and all of the flowers got taken home by the guests at the end of the wedding.
    Monica listened to what we wanted, and did everything to find exactly the type of arrangements we were looking for, without making the decision process hard on us. I would recommend Signature bloom to anyone who wants unique and beautiful flowers. My mom adds, "I want to add my comments to Lindsey's. We definitely loved the flowers! The colors and arrangements were beautiful.
    The next morning as we left the hotel I noticed some flowers from another wedding in another vehicle, and I thought how ordinary they looked compared to ours!
    We've been enjoying the bouquets all week."
    Thanks, Monica!
    Lindsey & Uri (and Parents of the bride Debbie & Doug)

Sent on 09/07/2010