H & J Flowers

Gilroy, California View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

H & J Flowers is a family-owned, boutique wedding and event floral design studio located in the San Francisco Bay Area. They love to share their unique and creative designs with couples in the Bay Area, Wine Country and Central Coast, making sure that they get a memorable outcome for their event.

H & J Flowers is dedicated to making your wedding decor something that guests will talk about for years to come. They will incorporate the couple鈥檚 personality into the design and create floral arrangements that are top notch. They get their beautiful, high quality blooms from the finest wholesalers in the area, keeping them fresh and long-lasting for your event.

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paulina Married on 06/17/2022

Absolutely Stunning!

Hylary created all of the floral arrangements for my wedding. Every arrangement was absolutely beautiful! My favorite piece (of course) was my bridal bouquet! It was gorgeous! I cannot wait to see pictures of it, plus I also sent it out to be pressed and framed! Hylary was easy to contact and communicate with and worked with my budget to help make my wedding floral dreams come to life! I would 100% recommend working with H&J!
    Lauren Z. Married on 05/28/2022

The sweetest!!

Not to be dramatic, but Hylary made my wedding beautiful! Leading up to the day, she was flexible and kind. We really got into the nitty gritty - we talked at length about which particular roses I might like, and she adjusted my order accordingly.

In the days leading up to the day, she sent me sneak peaks of the flowers she had gotten for my day, and it was so fun and exciting to receive. I loved working with Hylary - she is truly an artist, but making her clients happy is equally important.
    Diane Married on 02/26/2022

Floral was beautiful!

H and J Flower is such an amazing vendor! I have been planning my wedding for the last two years. There were numerous changes and Hylary was very responsive. On my wedding day, I went into the bridal suite to find the bridal bouquet, along with the bridesmaids bouquets. I was at lost for words! They were all beautiful and exactly what I had imagined! She and her husband also created center pieces, sweetheart table, and ceremony floral - highly recommended as their work was great!! I can't wait to see the professional photos of the flowers.

H & J Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Diane! We really appreciate it and it means so much to us that you loved your flowers. We are so happy for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gilroy Gilroy, California, 95020
Location of (H & J Flowers)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding