H & J Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Paulina
    Paulina N. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding florist!

Hylary and her husband are an amazing wedding floral team to work with! She responds quickly to emails and is always willing to add or adjust to our agreement. We really appreciated how flexible, honest, and communicative she was throughout the entire planning process, as there is often a level of trust needed when planning wedding florals. All of our gorgeous arrangements were exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day, especially my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend her as she is very detail oriented, experienced, and reasonable in her prices. Thank you Hylary for making our wedding a dream day!

Melia I. Married on 05/21/2021

A Dream Team!

H & J Flowers did the most beautiful work for our wedding. Hylary was very responsive and brought my vision to life—even better than I could have imagined! She was flexible with us when we had to postpone our wedding date due to COVID and so supportive during the chaos. Flowers were delivered right on time the day of the wedding and were a DREAM! We are very lucky we found H & J Flowers and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much, Hylary and Jason!
  • Joyce
    Joyce Married on 05/06/2021

Book with Hylary now!!

Hylary was an amazing wedding florist to work with from start to finish. I knew I was in good hands when after our initial meeting, she drafted a multiple page outline with images of each item (i.e. bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, center pieces) we discussed and listed each type of flower and greenery out for me to give a final approval for. She understand the detail-oriented side of me. When the pandemic led to a re-schedule, she was so easy to work with to re-schedule our wedding date. With a year passing by, my wedding vision also changed and Hylary was quick to listen to my requests and make those revisions. I also asked her for flowers for detail shots and my cake and she absolutely DELIVERED! Thank you Hylary and your team!
    Ana M. Married on 08/29/2020

Happy Bride!

I am so glad I found H & J Flowers! When it comes to planning a wedding, brides, of course, want to work with vendors that they trust and I 100% trust them! They are very responsive/easy to communicate with, transparent, extremely knowledgeable, and have a great eye for design.
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful!

Hylary went above and beyond to make my florals look absolutely amazing! From the beginning, she was very transparent and gave me a very detailed quote, so I knew exactly what to expect! She was very easy to communicate with and made sure we were on the same page and had a shared vision! She was also mindful of my budget, and still made my ceremony and reception florals look like they were from a magazine!
  • Carissa
    Carissa Married on 08/09/2019

Need a florist? Look no further!

I'm still speechless of how above and beyond Hylary went to provide the amazing flowers and decorations for my wedding. I live in England so I was planning my wedding solely though email communication and Skype. I contacted Hylary a year before my wedding and it was constant communication throughout the year to make sure she understood what I was wanting. I was a very laid-back bride and gave Hylary some colors and picture to go off from, but I didn't have a set vision in my head. When I arrived on my wedding day to see how everything had come together, I was completely blown away. My mother even cried when she saw how beautiful our bouquets were. It was just so much more than I could have ever imagined in my head. The flowers she sourced were the biggest blooms I have ever seen and the colors went perfectly with the bridal party. The ceremony and reception decor was absolutely beautiful . Words cannot even describe how amazing everything was. Not to mention, Hylary and her team have some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.
    Prices are definitely affordable and Hylary even drew up three different invoices to show me the different options I had and what prices I would expect to pay.
    If you're looking for a florist who does it all, look no further because you have found the perfect one.
    Leyna Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful!

From the initial contact to the countless follow up emails, Hylary was always very responsive, helpful, and thorough in her replies. I LOVE flowers and am very particular about which ones I wanted for our wedding. I especially wanted to incorporate Cloni ranunculus and when Hylary’s wholesaler did not have them in stock, she went out of her way to get them for me from another wholesaler. She understood our color scheme very well and ensured all the flowers matched our vision. It was such a great pleasure working with Hylary and I’d recommend her without hesitation!
    Craig B. Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

Hylary was so amazing to work with! She was accommodating, sweet and knew exactly what I wanted. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the bridesmaids had a beautiful ribbon hanging from theirs which complimented their dresses perfectly! She captured my vision of colors and went above and beyond my expectations! Definitely would recommend her for your wedding!
  • Tamara
    Tamara B. Married on 05/20/2019

Very knowledgeable

Hylary Locsin was so helpful for assisting my selection.
    Jennifer Married on 10/20/2018

5 Star Wedding Flowers

All I can say is WOW!! I sent Hylary a few photos of what I wanted and everything came out perfect. The colors, the sizes everything. My husband and I truly felt like the flowers took our day to a level we never expected. The flowers crowns were perfect for my flower girls, the bridal bouquets were everything I ever dreamed , the center pieces made out tables pop. I remember telling Hylary I would not have changed a thing. Thank you for making our special day perfect. I give her 5 stars all around :)

-Ben & Jennifer Cochran 2018
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/11/2017

Exceeding expectations!

We were on a tight budget for our wedding and there were a lot of things I wanted to do with flowers. I had a Pinterest board full of floral ideas. Hylary was able to suggest some budget friendly modifications to the ideas I wanted without sacrificing the overall look o was going for. I gave her ribbon to use on the bridesmaids bouquets so the ribbon would match what I was using on my dress. I had flowers for the ceremony that were designed to be able to move easily into the reception to repurpose as centerpieces as well as taller centerpieces that were pink babies breath. Since babies breath is normally white, Hylary used colored dye to spray the flowers pink for a custom look. My bridal bouquet was exactly the colors and flowers we had discussed. Overall H & J was great to work with (I also used them for my sisters bridal shower) and they worked within my budget. I highly recommend them!
    Courtney Married on 04/27/2013

Beyond my expectations!

I had my wedding flowers done by H & J Flowers and I could not have been more happy with what I received. They really wanted to give me what I envisioned for my special day. My bouquet was vibrant and beautiful. They truly listened to me and gave me everything I wanted.
  • Shelley
    Shelley W. Married on 10/15/2011

Exactly what we wanted!

We hired H&J Flowers to do our Yosemite wedding in 2011. We had a very specific centerpiece design in mind involving orchids and candles, and worked closely with Hylary to get everything just perfect. I know Yosemite wasn't the easiest place to work - they brought in all of the materials from Gilroy and went the extra mile to make sure our day was perfect. Could not have asked for a better result! Thank you!!