Sedona Fine Art of Flowers Reviews

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 7
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Interdonati · Married on 03/02/2019

Love love love

You want to work with the best! Say no more because Gari and Peter will deliver the best! After exchanging emails with 3 other local florist I reached out to Sedona Fine Art of Flowers and I knew from the start they were the best ones to help us with our wedding flowers. They were easy to work with and no detail got left out when communicating with them, this was crucial because it was a destination wedding and all communication was via email and phone calls. Our vision included moody and jewel tone Pinterest pictures, favorite flowers like anenome, rananculus, roses and berries, and an overall romantic vibe, they truly took our vision and made it better than what we were expecting, everything ended up looking beautiful.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 17
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 18
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 19

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alejandra, for the stellar review. Peter and I loved working with you too. We love your sense of style and we were so happy to take direction on all your wonderful ideas and turn them into flowers for your day and forever through memory and photos.

Best wishes for your future. We hope to see you again as I know you will be back to Sedona to hike and relax in the red rocks. Once again, thank you for taking time to review our work.

• Lisa F

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2018

Vision Accomplished!

We knew we didn’t want our flowers to look like everyone else’s, or the typical wedding package. From our first phone contact with Gari & Peter of Sedona Fine Arts Flowers, we knew we had found our team. They listened to our ideas, asking questions to add details where needed to help bring our vision to life.
    Gari & Peter are consummate professionals, with eyes for beauty and experience to back it up. They worked long distance & within our budget to provide us with beautiful floral options to perfectly coordinate with our color palate- some roses we had never seen before!

Words can not express how pleased we were with the floral design & execution of our vision for our wedding day. We received many compliments from both our guests and others walking by our venue with the consensus being that our tables were the most beautiful they’d ever seen! We have to agree. We will miss working with Gari & Peter, & highly recommend them for all your floral needs.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

We were so lucky to have had Sedona Fine Art of Flowers do the flowers for our wedding! Gari and Peter perfectly executed my vision for the wedding, all the way down to the arrangements on the aisle chairs at the ceremony. Gari worked with my colors of plum and silver and helped me select the most affordable and most readily available flowers for my wedding. We had some ideas for the flowers which would have been difficult to do with an August outdoor ceremony in Sedona. But, inspired by my ideas, they were able to create some beautiful arrangements for the wedding at an affordable price.

Our wedding was “blessed” with a monsoon rainstorm just minutes before the ceremony. Gari stayed to make sure that the ceremony space looked perfect just before we started, with one last sprinkle of rose petals on the aisle. And Gari definitely went above and beyond expectations when a button went rogue on my groom’s tuxedo suit and she stepped in to try to sew it back on!!

Thank you, Gari and Peter for the beautiful flowers and bouquets for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 27
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 28
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 29

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review, Kelly. It was so great to get to know you and work with you on your wedding flowers. When it all came together on your day, Peter and I held our breath during the monsoon rain but knew in our hearts, it would be over with just a bit of a rain delay.

We so enjoyed getting to meet your family and friends briefly at the wedding. A warm and friendly group to be sure.

Thank you so much for sharing these great photos, too!

It was our pleasure. Thank you for being one of "our" brides.

Tori · Married on 05/18/2018

The bouquets turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers's reply:

Hi Tori! Peter and I are so happy to hear you loved your bouquets!! You were such a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and your new husband for a bright future. ✨Gari

Mikayla · Married on 12/29/2017

Gari and Peter did my flowers for my December wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. I can't eloquently describe just how great the experience was with them as both Gari and Peter were so great and easy to work with. They were honest, very knowledgeable, and willing to work with my budget. From the very beginning, they were accommodating as I was only in town for a short weekend and they made time to meet with me. The three of us sat in their flower shop and really broke down everything that I was wanting for my flowers and I felt as though they really listened to everything that I was saying. Prior to the wedding, Gari was proactive and called and emailed to check-in and verify all of the details which I really appreciated as it was one less thing that I had to do as a bride. Gari delivered all of the flowers on our wedding day and even put the boutineers on the groomsmen and my husband. The bridesmaids bouquets later made gorgeous table decorations for our head table at the reception. I was amazed by all of the arrangements - the choice of flowers, small details and bead work - it was all beautiful. Gari and Peter took what I was dreaming up in my head and created amazing arrangements!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 30
    Sedona Fine Art of Flowers 31

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

I called GarI and Peter of Sedona Fine Art of Flowers after looking online for florists for my daughter's wedding in Sedona. Glad I did. They are located in Oak Creek on Cortez Street so just a few minutes from our venue in Sedona. I did not have a big budget but realizing that every photograph would include flowers, I was flexible. First of all, our vision was crazy and all over the place. We wanted the most vibrant fall colors imagineable and a large and cascading bouquet, corsages and I even added a couple of last minute arrangements for the chapel at Tlaquepaque. I gave them my budget and they went to work emailing me to verify color and flower types. We made an appointment and sat with them in their shop and though this could be done online I was glad we met them. They proved to be genuinely concerned that the flowers were amazing. I was struck by the fact that Peter, who executes a very creative and artistic flair seems to have a brilliant gift and as creative as he is, Gari was just as intent on serving us with warmth and patience. All I can say is I felt like I could trust them and honestly, I decided to do just that. Gari and I talked and decided that we would let Peter take the vision and just go crazy. Well, he did. I do not have a photograph yet but will sent them one to post shortly because the bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. They did the flowers for the cake with no abandon as well and it was remarkable! With colors of magenta, orange and burgandy and green and more, wow! Several people told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen. This was because the flowers were so amazing. We took the flower arrangements from the chapel to the reception area and placed them at the header table. Just no words for these two amazing designers. They made our event perfect and even insisted on staying until every corsage was pinned on each guest. They are deserving of 10 stars. Thank you Gari and Peter!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • User4322849 · 1+ year ago

My bouquet for my elopement at the Merry Go Round Rock was beyond beautiful! I ordered "Jessica". The flowers looked and smelled amazing! Very nice people and beautiful flowers!!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

Gari and Peter are very responsive and attentive. They explained everything to me well and were very good listeners. My wedding bouquet, center pieces and rose petals were absolutely perfect. Two people (my photographer and the preservation place) told me my bouquet (The Jess bouquet with roses and succulents) was the prettiest they've ever seen. Gari was also very sweet in recommending places in Sedona for our rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/02/2017

Peter and Gari did an absolutely phenomenal job with my flowers for my wedding. I wanted a summmery, multicolored bouquet and I gave them quite a bit of independence to do what they thought best and the finished product was everything I hoped for. I also had a couple of people cancel within two months of the wedding that were in the bridal party and they were very gracious and flexible about it , which was fantastic on my stress level. I highly recommend Sedona Find Art Flowers for your wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Crystal · Married on 11/18/2016

They were amazing! Worked with me on my bouquet to make sure it was one of a kind, hand delivered, and continued customizing until it was exactly what I wanted. I had called another florist in Sedona and they gave me the runaround, although it was also their busy season they took time out when I first called and continued the conversation throughout the week. Would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Sedona Fine Art of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Crystal. We really enjoyed working with you too. Warm wishes.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Gari and Peter were professional, pleasant, and most importantly great at their job. My flowers were beautiful! The bouquets were well constructed, and just what I imagined. The ambiance that they were able to create was perfect. I would encourage anyone to work with Sedona fine art flowers.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Heather · Married on 10/16/2016

SOOOO glad we found this florist!! Gari and Peter were so great to work with!! They sat with us and really figured out our personal vision and made it come to life!! The flowers were stunning and the artistic touches were flawless! They were professional, but personal! I am so excited I found them!!
    When I get more of my professional pics back I will post them, but for now these can give you an idea of how beautiful their work is!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Julie · Married on 08/04/2016

Gari and Peter provided the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. They were fantastic! The flowers were bright and the perfect color and exactly what I'd asked for! Gari was so accommodating and answered all my questions! They were delivered right on time and I had everything I needed! I could not have been more happy with them!

Sent on 08/16/2016

NJ · Married on 06/18/2016

The flowers for my daughters wedding were exquisite. The beauty, freshness, and arrangement of the flowers were beyond our expectations. All family and guests remarked on how beautiful the flowers were from the lovely outdoor arbor, tables, bouquets, boutonnieres, and mothers wrist corsages. Thank you Gari and Peter for taking the time to sit down and plan with our daughter and fiancé and for being so helpful on their wedding day. We highly recommend Sedona Fine Art of Flowers

Sent on 06/24/2016

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Peter and Gari are the sweetest!!!! They spent a couple hours with me during our first meeting making sure they understood exactly what I wanted in my wedding flowers! They even sent me home with a little sample bouquet!
    How sweet is that!

During the planning process I exchanged several emails and phone calls with them! They were so helpful with not just be flowers, but also decor ideas!!!!

The last few days before the wedding, Gari could tell I was getting stressed with all the final details and she completely reassured me that everything was in place and would go smoothly! And she was right!

She showed up right on time with all of our bouquets and centerpieces! As an extra little surprise, she just emailed me some gorgeous photos of me and my girls with our amazing flowers!!!! :)

Our wedding day flowers were absolutely perfect! I have gotten endless compliments on how unique and beautiful the arrangements were!!!

I would recommend them to everyone! There attention to detail and love for what they do is second to none.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Susy · Married on 05/27/2016

Gari and Peter exceeded our expectations. I had one consultation with them in person as I live in Miami, FL so communication was mostly by email and phone calls. They were so pleasant and easy to work with answering all my emails and phone calls in less than 24 hours. I worked with them to come up with a soft and chic vision and was so very pleased with the outcome on my wedding day. I received countless compliments on the selection of flowers, colors, bouquets, and overall table setup. I strongly recommend them for your next event, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Peter and Gari were very easy to work with, especially with us not being located in Sedona. They captured our vision beautifully and made sure that everything that was important to us was included. They are a small husband and wife shop and would highly recommend their high level of service and personalization to anyone getting married, or needing flowers for another event.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

Gari and Peter were really fantastic to work with on the flowers for our wedding. Gari was very straightforward about how to maximize my flower budget while still creating exactly the look that I had envisioned. They knew what questions to ask and were able to take the rough thoughts that I gave them and design exactly what I hoped for. They were very responsive and really pleasant to work with as well; I was planning our wedding from abroad, and they were very flexible in working over Skype and via email and making time to meet with me for the short while I was in Sedona over the holidays before our wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2016

I was so happy with my wedding flowers and I'm sure it wasn't easy for Gari, as I was having a destination wedding in Sedona. We did most of our contact via email and phone but she nailed exactly what I wanted. She truly made my day memorable and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Gari was amazing to work with. She worked with my budget and created amazing bouquets and center pieces.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

Gari and Peter nailed it on the wedding bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres and table arrangements for our wedding day. We can’t thank them enough for their amazing work. We would highly recommend Sedona Fine Art of Flowers to any one for their floral and décor needs. Many Thanks!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Gari and Peter were so great to work with! Everything I described to them that I wanted was EXACTLY what they gave me on our wedding day! It was PERFECT! They really know what they are doing! :)

Sent on 03/23/2015

Peter and Gari were recommended by a friend of ours who lives in Sedona. We live in Chicago and planning from a distance can always be a risk. We felt blessed! Peter and Gari were such amazing listeners. From our first phone conversation we knew we had landed in the right place.

They took their time and asked highly detailed questions so they could create a floral vision that exceeded out expectations. The arrangements were seasonal, matching everything from the bridal gown to the ivory table cloths.

We had ordered bouquets, a boutineer, and dinner table arrangements for our small wedding of 16 invitees. Peter and Gari were so meticulous that they coordinated with our hotel resort on the dimensions of our reception dining table so they could perfectly complement the design and color of my bride's wedding dress and the dining room. The flowers pulled everything together.

On our way out of Sedona along Highway 179, we stopped into their shop - oh, what a charming shop - to express our gratitude. They embraced us, took pictures, and gave us some chocolates. It's been about two weeks and they just emailed us photos they took.

Thank you so much Peter and Gari. We look ahead to returning to Sedona as soon as we can, and welcome you to our home should you find yourself in Chicago. Do stay in touch,

With Love and Gratitude,
    Ira David & Dorota

Sent on 01/08/2015

Mandy · Married on 09/06/2014

Peter and Gari provided flowers and much more than that to my wedding this past weekend at Sedona Golf Resort. This husband and wife team take their work to heart and absolutely set up the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, and it was my own. Their work is their life, and it shows in every aspect of every bouquet, centerpiece, corsage... every detail and every candle. My wedding was a dream come true and Sedona Fine Art of Flowers deserves the world, thank you!! :)

Sent on 09/09/2014

This review is way overdue! I got married in September 2014, I loved working with Jerry and Peter. They help me prick out the most beautiful flowers for my wedding and they helped me stick to my budget. I live in Chicago and I planned my wedding myself, (so it was a little stressful at times) Jerry helped me with last minute details and everything just came together so perfectly the day off. She is so creative and I’m so happy I got to work with her. I did my homework when I was picking my vendors, I couldn't have been happier with Sedona fine art of flowers.

Sent on 04/10/2015