SDezigns Weddings Reviews

17 | Toms River, NJ

17 Reviews for SDezigns Weddings

Jacqueline · event on: 11/16/2017

Thank you SDezigns for the amazing work you did with the invitations for our company's 10 year anniversary. The invitations were exactly what I envisioned. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

Sdesingz made our wedding the most AMAZING day of our lives! They made the wedding planning so much easier. They were there from start to finish at the wedding making our day so much better & no stress & no worries! I absolutely LOVE them & give them 5 stars!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Jeannette · Married on 02/16/2015

Yvette was a pleasure to work with. Very responsiveness and so creative. I gave her an idea and she created a gorgeous design that matched our wedding venue in Puerto Rico perfectly. Our guest were blown away by our invitations and was made even better by all the beautiful work she created down to the place cards, menu cards, favor tags and additional items she made for our decor. Absolutely stunning and detailed. I will definitely use her again for any upcoming events I have planned.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Yvette with SDezigns is awesome! I found her on etsy when I was looking for invitations for my wedding in September 2013. She was easy to get in contact with, she answered any questions that I had and was very flexible. She was the best to work with and has no problem doing custom orders...just ask. She sent me a beautiful sample invitation to check out before I made my final decision. When I saw the sample I was sold! My invitations are absolutely beautiful and my guests love them as much as I do!! Yvette did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her! I will definitely be purchasing more items from her company...she is currently working on a wedding card box for me now :)

Sent on 07/21/2013

Beatriz · Married on 07/26/2013

SDezigns made my save the dates!! They were gorgeous and I cannot wait to use them for my invitations!!!

• X

Denise · event on: 01/12/2013

Yvette was WONDERFUL! Her work is amazing and she has such creative-ability. and we will definitely use her again in the near future.

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2012

I think EVERY girl getting married needs Yvette in their life. She is the fairy Godmother of weddings.She is hands down the best in her field. She is extremely creative, professional & talented. The morning of my wedding I felt happy and relieved and I'm not lying when I say I didn't have a single worry that day because I hired Yvette to be my day of coordinator and I knew that I could trust / count on her to fix anything that may go wrong. She is such a hard worker. She listens to every single one of your ideas and makes them a dream come true. My wedding date and everything leading up to that day were absolutely perfect thanks to her. Without Yvette I don't think It would've been as perfect. My invitations were out of this world. According to guest they were the nicest invitations they have EVER seen. Thank you so much Yvette for making my wedding day so perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2012

SDezigns Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thank you soooo much for your wonderful words! Brides like you are the reason why I love what I do! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I was so inspired by your ideas. The wedding was one of the most beautiful ones we've worked on and we loved it! Thank you for trusting us and for becoming part of SDezigns with your gorgeous wedding. XOXO!!!

Carolina · Married on 09/02/2011

Yvette Sencion- SDezings Weddings, I want to let you know that I'm so glad i had you to help me with my wedding and you have made me realize that i should have finish my major in Graphic Design. So i have been thinking about it and I am enrolled in class to finish my Major Graphics and one day start my career as a designer for stationary/wedding planner. I hope one day I can make someone's dream become a reality, the same way you made mine come true. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Lissette · Married on 08/20/2011

This woman is truly amazing!! She created a very special and unique design for my wedding and did all the stationary for it!! I got so many compliments on them. She works hard at what she does. Her talent speaks for itself. :)

Shauntelle · Married on 08/19/2011

I don't even know where to start with Yvette! We stumbled upon her through a friend, and she has been such a blessing in our lives. She designed our save the dates, which people are still talking about. She carried her skill through to our invitations, programs, favor tags, table numbers, signature drink signs, welcome box tags & water bottle labels. She is currently working on my mom's retirement party invites, and she will do any stationary that I need done from this point out. Her prices are reasonable, and her skill is amazing. We gave her a general idea of what we wanted, and she gave us something that was better than our vision. She helped us set the tone for the wonderful wedding we had. Her stationary designs had everyone excited and looking forward to our wedding, which was dubbed "The Royal Wedding" after everyone received their invites. Along with being talented, she is one of the sweetest people you can ever meet. We have gone from a client/vendor relationship to being friends with her and her husband. You can't go wrong with Sdezigns and Yvette!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2011

SDezigns Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much James and Shauntelle! Not only for the beautiful words, but for the opportunity to bring to life your vision. I am so excited to design for all of your future social events. It has been an absolute pleasure to work and design for you. You are the sweetest couple and we are so happy to have gained new friends. :) Thank you again!

J · Married on 10/16/2010

My wife and I are very pleased with the service, quality, and professionalism we received, and will recomend anytime. Thanks,
    SS

Sent on 02/02/2011

Luise · Married on 04/05/2010

Hi Yvelis

It was great working with you. Everyone loved our invitations, the thought they were very pretty. I would definetely recommend your services to other brides.

Sent on 04/12/2010

SDezigns Weddings's reply:

Aww Luise! I'm so happy everyone loved the invitations! It was my pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the beautiful words... I hope you have a great wedding! -Yvette Sencion, SDezigns Weddings

Johanna · Married on 06/27/2009

Yvette is an amazing wedding planner. She prepared chocolate hearts favors for my wedding and they were beautiful and delicious. She is very creative and unique in all her work. Any bride would be lucky to have her help you create your dream wedding!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Natasha · Married on 06/28/2008

Wow, what can I say about Yvette. She was a life saver! I was stressing all the time and she made things better with her calmness and her honest opinions. Our invitations were superb! I always wanted something unique to set the tone for my wedding and she definitely made that wish come true. Also, she made sure that our favors and stationery matched with our scheme. Very attentive to detail! And on top of that, my day ran smoothly because she did all of the running around for me on the day of my wedding. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 03/17/2009

SDezigns Weddings's reply:

Your words are like music to my ears! Thank you so much for the great review! I loved working with both of you, you guys were great! The wedding was beautiful!!! -Yvette Sencion, SDezigns Weddings

May · Married on 11/13/2010

Thank you SDezigns wedding for all the help you provide us. Everything was beautiful; our guests were enjoyable with the candy buffet. Thank you, we will be contacting you soon for our next event.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Andrea · Married on 07/17/2010

SDesigns was very professional and made our wedding day extra special. We couldn't have done it without them. We love them :)

Sent on 01/22/2011

carol · event on: 01/21/2012

4.2
      3.0

I liked working with Sdezigns. She has a great personality. Easy to deal with. The invitations we designed for my twins birthday party was stunning. My only complaint is the address of the venue was wrong, and when I did approve the sample, I really did not double check the address. I just assumed it would be correct. I proofed everything else except that. My bad.. Luckily everyone knew the venue so no big deal. She also did our candy buffet and she took my design concept and really brought it to life. Very happy with how it turned out. Flexibility was a bit of an issue because she is only in Kenilworth 2xs a week, and that put a strain on my crazy schedule. But if you don't wait until the last minute like me, then its not an issue.

Sent on 01/29/2012