Say I Do Formal Hair Reviews

18 Reviews for Say I Do Formal Hair

• Emily

Emily Starr · Married on 02/21/2020

Jessica Rocks!

I really enjoyed my experience with Jessica! I went for a pre-trial to make sure I liked my plan and we enjoyed our time together talking and learning more about one another. She did a GREAT job on my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. I felt bad to rush out on her right when we were finished. I appreciate you Jessica! and your helpful sidekick, Lauren!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Missy

Missy Balsley · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful work!

I had a wonderful experience using Jessica for my wedding day hair and makeup. She was fun to work with and knew what she was doing. I had never had professional makeup done before so I was nervous. When I finally looked in the mirror on my wedding day I cried because I felt so beautiful! It lasted ALL day even with the tears. My hair was stunning. She is affordable and traveled all the way to Estes with a helper who was also amazing. All my bridesmaid hair looked great! Don't hesitate when booking with Say I Do Formal Hair!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Laura Bruns · Married on 10/10/2019

Super fun and easy to work with

I love that she was willing to come to my house for day-of makeup and hair. Also that she used organic products.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kathryn · Married on 09/23/2019

AMAZING! Made my special day awesome

Jessica was a gem from the very beginning. She actually recommended a venue for my fiance and I on a wedding post I made, later I found her again when looking for hair and make up and she remembered me! SO helpful, so sweet and so flexible. We had to change our date AND location after already making a reservation with her and she took it all in stride,

Most important, my hair and makeup looked AMAZING. I got so many compliments and felt so good and confident. She was able to give me just what I was looking for with my hair, and despite me having no idea what I wanted makeup wise came up with something perfect. We just got our pictures back and I can't tell you how great she made me look! I was so confident and just glowing,

I would recommend Jessica in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/07/2019

Beyond Expectations

After a slight hiccup at no true fault of Jessica, as any bride can be, I was nervous about the big day. Jessica and her team did AMAZING. They put me at ease and made myself and all of my bridesmaids look fantastic. It felt natural and definitely was able to relax me before my wedding

Sent on 10/21/2019

Desiree · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing wedding hair and makeup!

My bridesmaids and I could not be any happier with our experience with Jessica and her team. Jessica is friendly, kind, and will match exactly what you are looking for on your big day!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

Perfect day

Jessica is FANTASTIC!! She is easy and prompt with communication. My trial was a lot of fun and my wedding day perfect! Jessica drove to Colorado Springs and she was on time and finished our hair and makeup early. My bridal party and I loved every minute of it. We felt like super models all day. She was flexible and worked extra people in and did princess makeup for our jr bridesmaids. She was also kind and sensitive with my mom and her recent health diagnosis. She listened to what we wanted and made our dream come true.

Thank you for making me feel like a beautiful bride and taking care of my family.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Alora Schreiber · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazingly wonderful

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. Any questions I had in advance to prepare she would answer right away. The day of the wedding she was very informal with my makeup and hair I felt like I left more knowledgeable let alone my hair and makeup turned out so amazing for my wedding which makes for great pictures!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Chelsea Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Say I Do Formal Hair

Jessica is absolutely amazing!!! She did a fabulous job on my hair and make-up and it stayed perfect through the wind, rain, and dancing all night long! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Kristyna · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Makeup and Hair

I booked Say I Do Formal Hair to my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding. I'm so glad I chose to work with them! They did an amazing job on the hair and makeup. Everyone looked good and was very happy with service the received. Her pricing is more than fair for the amount of work she puts in. I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely wonderful

The hair and makeup was beautiful.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jordan · Married on 04/06/2019

Spectacular!!

Jessica was so amazing and helpful throughout the entire process! We had anything from a simple natural look to winged eye liner! Would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Victoria · Married on 01/06/2019

She was great to work with!

She was great to work with! She did a great job at mimicking the hair styles in the photos she was given

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Trevor

Megan · Married on 01/03/2019

Couldn't ask for more!

Jessica did hair and makeup for myself, my three bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom for my wedding. Everyone looked stunning! None of us are big makeup wearers, so we were pretty difficult as none of us really knew what we wanted. However, Jessica advised us perfectly and everyone looked great and not over made up. I would absolutely recommend Jessica to anyone having a wedding in the area.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Taylor Davenport · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing Hair and Makeup Artist

Jessica is a sweetheart, she worked with me and my crazy schedule. She is Is amazing at what she does and is so much fun to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Malwen107

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing work, flexible and affordable!

I ended up going with Say I Do, due to her reasonable prices, and it was a bonus that she is super close to my venue! I had two trials, because I couldn't decide what type of look I wanted, and both turned out fantastic! The day of the wedding, Jessica and her team showed up and everything flowed perfectly. Even though there was some scheduling drama leading up to the day, from people in my wedding party, everyone was accommodated, Jessica communicated with my bridal party, and I was never made to feel stressed about things! Everyone was super happy with their looks, and FELT confident and beautiful for the big day, which was all I wanted. Jessica was easy and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend for any brides looking for an affordable, HIGH QUALITY hair/makeup stylist in the Denver/Westminster area!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Sheree

Sheree · Married on 11/13/2016

Say I Do Formal Hair is Amazing. I have worked with stylist Jessica since she got out of beauty school. She has done multiple events for me and has always been a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Came through in a pinch

Jessica and her colleague were amazing! They came through for us when our original plan fell through a month before our wedding. She was so accommodating!

She arrived on time and was ahead of schedule doing hair for my bridesmaids so we weren’t rushing to the venue to finishing getting dressed. I am so lucky to have found her.

Sent on 06/04/2019