SASV Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Hannah S. Married on 10/16/2021

Thank you SASV!

My husband and I are in love with our wedding video! Christina and her team were so helpful, responsive and really listened to what we wanted! We were amazed by how incredible our video turned out! She captured the best moments and we loved having them be a part of our special day! Their drone work is incredible and exceptional quality for a great price! I highly recommend SASV to anyone that I know. I promise you will not be dissapointed! -Hannah and Isaac, October 16th, 2021
    Nora Married on 02/28/2021

Amazing Videographer Experience

We loved using Christina and her team on our special day. She was phenomenal to work with and was willing to make changes as needed to our video! She went above and beyond to make sure all of our special moments were captured in our video! We are so in love with our video and so glad we can watch it over and over to relive the best day ever!
    Mark S. Married on 12/18/2020

Amazing Work - Quick Turnaround

Christina and her boyfriend were amazing! They captured every possible moment and were extremely professional. The price was unbeatable in comparison to other companies. Our final video was more than we ever could have expected or imagined. The turnaround time was very fast and we had our video back within less than 2 months of our big day! Highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chelsea K. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for your wedding videographer!

Christina with SASV was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was initially on the fence of even having a wedding videographer after spending so much money for so many other aspects of the wedding- if this is how you feel too- take my advice and book SASV.

Christina will work with your budget but absolute no part of her work/your video will seem even remotely "budget". I was really happy that after booking her she wanted to have a few conversations with me and my (then) fiance to get a feel for what we were looking for and our vibe/personalities. Man, she really nailed it. With all the raw footage she had and how beautifully edited it was- I was super impressed with how timely she got us our video- but honestly, it was never something I pushed, you don't want to rush a masterpiece! Christina clearly holds herself and her work to a very high standard- and it shows.

Our photos are great but they just cant encapsulate the way our wedding felt and the personal interactions. Christina brought her boyfriend as a second shooter (HUGE bonus!) that addition elevates the our video to be expertly shot and edited. After viewing sample videos of other wedding videographers, I had some concerns about getting a video that felt cheesy or staged. Christina's ability to put together all of the genuine, authentic and beautiful parts of our day is truly unparalleled. Watching it evokes all of the emotion we felt that day- we were so impressed how accurately it represents the day and takes us back. We have watched it so many times and I still get tears in my eyes (as do the other viewers). Christina will produce a video you want to watch over and over again, share with others, will make you proud and feel all the emotions again. If she happens to be available on your day- look no further, book her. Right now. I have friends who didn't get a wedding videographer and regret it. I have friends who got a videographer and paid waaay too much and regret it. You will have zero regrets with SASV. And that's so invaluable on your wedding day.

Photo by: Adornment Photo
    Catherine Married on 01/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great professionalism and we loved the quality of service provided. Definitely worth it!

Having SASV film our wedding was the best decision we could have made. My husband and I loved how everything turned out and the finished product looked amazing! Thank you so much! We couldn't be happier!
    E. Wilson Married on 11/09/2019

Great service!

SASV has great customer service and is really willing to work with you to make sure you're satisfied with the product you're given.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 03/27/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding videographer we could have gone with.

So glad we went with SASV! Christina really captured the beauty of our wedding and I cried watching everything back again. Love, love, loved the service provided!