Greenville SC, Greenville, SC 29609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About 37 Media

Family owned and operated, 37 Media is a wedding videography company that shoots artistic and creative films throughout the Greenville, South Carolina area. The team is led by Matt Hainsworth, who is passionate about freezing your special moments in time and capturing a day that is uniquely you. These videographers strive to document once-in-a-lifetime memories that you will be able to look back on and relive for years to come.

37 Media offers a range of services for your momentous occasion, including highlight videos, ceremony films, and roaming and stationary live streaming. Highlight cinematics are cut with beautiful 4k slow-motion shots, aerial drone footage, and coverage of the big moments, all set to tasteful music. Ceremony videos come with footage and audio of your entire processional, exchange of vows, and recessional. Live streaming allows all your loved ones to be part of your wedding, even those who weren’t able to make the trip. In addition, 37 Media produces 60-second highlight reels and save-the-date films.

andy hannah wedding 9 51 2020447 161650897796682

Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for 37 Media

• Hope

Hope · Married on 08/20/2020

Matt Hainsworth highly recommended videographer!!

Matt Hainsworth did an amazing job at being our wedding videographer! He was on time, and very professional. I barely knew he was there! The quality and sound of the video were outstanding! He got the perfect angles and made sure to capture every little moment we had that day! I would highly recommend Matt Hainsworth to record your special day! You won’t regret it, and you will have that memory for life!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Jeremiah

Jeremiah P. · Married on 06/06/2020

Great to Work with, Joyful presence, Beautiful Results!

Matt and his team were an amazing part of our special day! They did not distract from the service at all, they were joyful and professional--perfect for a wedding! Matt listened to what we wanted and asked good questions. In the end he gave us the two different videos we asked for (a highlight video of the day and a recording of the service) plus he made a short 60 second video within a week of the wedding just to give us a taste of what was to come. His style is very modern and he is up for trying whatever you ask of him. He gave us a fantastic price, and all my in-laws were very impressed by his team's work. Because we had our wedding during COVID, his work helped our wedding come to life for those who weren't able to attend. Did I mention he also had a team member use one of our phones to Facebook live the event so every family member present could focus on the event rather than trying to hold a phone? Seriously 37 Media was such a Godsend and my wife and I would highly recommend Matt and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/02/2021

37 Media Pricing

37 Media Price Rates

37 Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 37 Media 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of 37 Media

Matt  Hainsworth

President

Just a little about me, I currently work full-time in the film and media department at The Academy of Arts Logos Theater Ministries. I have loved being behind a lense since I was very young, and I love that I get this opportunity even at my workplace. It's a blessing being there and working in this ministry.

In my free time you'll probably find me spending time with my beautiful wife Hannah and our 8 month old daughter. I love being outdoors, swimming, parkour, climbing, anything up high, you name it, I will be there! I am a nerd for a good sci-fior action movie, and enjoy writing and shooting my own short films when I get the chance.

Now that you know a bit about me, please feel free to contact us, and let us learn more about you and the vision you have for your wedding!

+ More Details