Sassybomb Photography Reviews

7 | Irving, TX

7 Reviews for Sassybomb Photography

Linda · Married on 09/03/2016

When it came time to select a photographer for our wedding, I knew exactly who to go to - Sassybomb Photography! Brad and Rikki did my daughter's weddig two years prior and the professionalism, candid shots, attention to details, natural poses and capturing the moment were so spot on I knew I didn't want anyone else. Being in yuor 40's and getting married you may think you only want a few good photographs of you and your spouse and your family. They convinced me that I might want more than that and am glad they did! Brad and Rikki are like family. Knowing their skillset, we could make an already stressful event more at ease for us. Not only did they know what shots we wanted, but added so many beautiful arrangements we did not even consider. Thank you so much Brad and Rikki for making our day so special. We will be hiring you again for those Senior pictures for the youngest!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Wonderful people, wonderful photography, wonderful experience. I have used them for couples photos as well as the wedding and this team is just beyond amazing. So satisfied!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Thuy · Married on 11/17/2012

Rikki & Brad were a pleasure with work with for my bridal protraits in Deep Ellum. They let me choose the location since I wanted a more urban vibe and took the time to scout the area before my arrival. They have to be the nicest and genuine out of all my vendors & I was so disappointed that I didn't meet them earlier to book them for my wedding. My pictures turned out stunning & was more than I hoped for. I 'm so glad I decided to get my bridals taken and fortunate to have them done by Sassybomb. LOVED IT!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Dandy · Married on 10/20/2012

I got married on October 20 and used Sassybomb Photography. Words cannot explain how happy and pleased i am with my pictures from the entire weekend. Not only were they at the wedding, they were also at my rehearsal dinner, as well as my wedding prep at the salon!. May i suggest this to all brides. Everyone has enjoyed logging onto the website and viewing all of my pictures, it is so convienent. I look at my pictures everyday, and tear up almost everytime. They mastered the idea that you dont even see the photographer, but they catch every moment. They are fabulous!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Brad and Rikki are the sweetest couple. They did a bridal shoot for me and they were open to my suggestions. They did exaclty what I wanted.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Aly · Married on 09/15/2017

This was a great photography experience.

Brad and Nikki have a beautiful home and they were fantastic hosts. They tended to the models and allowed us all the space we needed. The air was professional and the equipment was top notch professional. Brad and Nikki were so responsive and willing to try all sorts of things with me. I felt at ease through out the entire shoot and actually lost track of time(this rarely happens for me)! I wanted to keep shooting for hours. With the combinations of our ideas I think they came up with some awesome shots! I wish I lived close enough to shoot with them again....I recommend Brad and Nikki because of their talent, their service and the quality of photos.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Wonderful couple to work with! Brad and Rikki provided a great space for us to work with! I felt very comfortable,and never felt rushed or bored for one second! They each brought eclectic ideas and everything about the shoot was extremely professional. If you want beautiful portraits and talented photographers then go to SassyBomb! My sister will be engaging within the year and I'll definitely will be suggesting her to go to Brad and Rikki!

Sent on 08/08/2012