22 Reviews for Rolling Stone Pizzeria

Gluten Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Vegetarian (1)
19 Rolling Stone Pizzeria Reviews

Rolling Stone Pizzeria was AWESOME! The pizza was perfect!!! All of our guests were raving!!!! For sure we will use them again for our parties!!!! Thank You!!!

Profile Picture Naima , 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rolling Stone Pizzeria catered my wedding April 22nd and my mouth is still watering! The pizza was by far the best pizza in the Valley. The homemade Italian meatballs on the Italian Meatball pizza are moist, tender and delicious. The Red Skin Potato is out of this world! And, my all time favorite was the Five Cheese Pizza with walnuts and basil. The set up was very nice and professional. And Paula was so accomodating. Not only did she provide a gluten free crust but she also came up with a portabella mushroom pizza for a few of our guests who could not have gluten. Paula went out of her way to help me identify other vendors and products by sending me various web links, phone numbers and photos of other products that made my day very unique. And the flexibility...we had a last minute change in the set up configuration at our wedding that caused Rolling Stone Pizzeria to set up, then break down, then set up again...needless to say it was a lot of work and Paula and her team did the double set up and break down with a complete smile. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great food, fun staff and value for your money! Thanks for being a part of my wedding!

Profile Picture taylor, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Italian

Who would have thought pizza for a wedding but it was fabulous and added the perfect touch to our Italian themed wedding. Every touch point with Paula and her team was professional and customer oriented. This is a unique and different business model from conventional catering and encompasses an experience. So, while the food is delicious and as fresh as you can only get from their on site cooking modeling, you also are getting the experience of the set up, oven, true Italian style of cooking! Paula was very accommodating in our needs for modifications for certain guests which we truly appreciated. Our guests said it was the closest to authentic Italian pizza they have ever had! We will use this company for future parties. Great job and thank you for the delicious pizza! We hope the pictures with the oven came out!

Profile Picture vickie, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Rolling Stone for our wedding after meeting them at the wedding expo we had been to. Paula came out and met us to go over all the details about 8 months before our wedding and we were so excited to use them! Their brick oven truck is awesome, has a nice rustic vibe and I think made a good impact at the wedding! She was so sweet and helpful, very flexible in the different types of pizzas and with special accommodations of guests with dietary restrictions. Her staff was professional and clean, and their set up was cute and rustic! The pizzas were delicious and we even had left overs for late night snacks for our bridal party!!! It was a little pricey, but I am happy with how it turned out :)

Profile Picture Eden , 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

How do you sum up perfection? PIZZA ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! And what would make it better? Brick oven. Gourmet. And the Rolling Stone Team!
Hands down THE best wedding food ever. We love pizza- good- delicious-gourmet pizza. So when we started looking for food ideas for our wedding I had an idea- what if we had pizza?! Rolling Stone was the first place we looked, and we didn't have to look any further. OMG! Best decision ever. We were so excited leading up to the wedding. Everyone kept asking what's for dinner- were they in for surprise! The smell of the brick over pizza getting fired up was amazing. And the food even better. Our guests LOVED it!
Paula and her team are a dream to work with. And to top it all off Paula made sure we had an appetizer plate waiting at our head table (which, was outstanding since we were so hungry!). She also hand delivered the pizza to our table.
People went back for second and thirds and were so impressed with the pizza. We loved visiting with the tables and hearing how much they loved everything.
Thank you to Paula and her team for adding the BEST food to our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Who doesn't love pizza and salad? Nobody. That's why having Paula and her team cater our wedding was the best idea possible! Not only do you get your choice of a variety of different pizzas (we chose chesse, bbq chicken, vegetarian, and pepperoni...then Paula threw in pepperoni with jalapenos too!), you don't have to shell out a ton of cash like you would for a traditional wedding buffet. We also opted to do appetizers during the cocktail hour. We chose the Seasonal Fruit and Cube Cheese Variety Platter & Mini Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle. Paula made a special platter for our sweet heart table to make sure that we could enjoy the appetizers without having to wait in line. We had approximately 110 guests, and Paula handled everyone like a champ, even making special pizzas for friends and family that couldn't have dairy. At the end of the night, Paula fired up extra pizzas for us. You better believe those pizzas were eaten the next day with hardly a crumb left! So delicious!!

Profile Picture Nina, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so glad we picked them for our wedding, the guests could not stop raving about how amazing the food was. They were just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture erika, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rolling Stone Pizzeria is delicious and wonderful! Paula is great to work with and works hard to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding day! They have a great variety of pizza and the it tastes wonderful! The set up on the day of the event is perfect! They pay attention to every detail and the food, tables, and decorations are all perfect. I would recommend Rolling Stone Pizzeria to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin , 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

Wow! Rolling stone pizzeria is amazing! Our guests at our wedding loved the unique idea, presentation and of course the food was delicious. I actually ate at my wedding too! Paula was great and save some appetizers for the wedding party since we were busy taking pictures during cocktail hour. Paula had told us she would box up some leftover pizza at the end of the night but our guests ate every bit of it! My only constructive feedback would be to think about switching another email system/portal. I had many emails that were not responded to in a timely manner because they went to spam or were not delivered, which was frustrating at times. Overall great service and totally worth every penny! I would hire them again if I had to do it over!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pizza for your wedding? My mom was less than thrilled. She actually turned down the whole idea. I had already met with Paula from Rolling Stone Pizzeria and we clicked immediately. When they say this is a family business, they mean it. For our wedding it was absolutely a family affair. If anyone is thinking of doing something unique and fun for any event I highly recommend Rolling Stone Pizzeria. Everyone walked away saying it was the best food they had had at a wedding. Even MOM . THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

Profile Picture User4038353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Paula and Crew,

What a fabulous job you did for my son's rehearsal dinner! Our guests were blown away by the quality of your pizzas. They were delicious. Your set up was professional and made our guests feel special. Thanks for going the extra mile.

Kelli

Profile Picture Kelli, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was amazing the staff was fast and I loved the presentation

Profile Picture Chris, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The only brochure that I kept from the many I got at the Bridal Expo was for Rolling Stone Pizzeria. We wanted to have a fun wedding and something different. This was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Paula and she was fantastic. She put my mind at ease and calmed me down during our planning. We went to a tasting that they had and fell in love with the food. We were planning our wedding on a budget and Paula made sure to work with our budget as best as possible. The main thing people talked about (and still talk about 2 years later) at our wedding was the fantastic food we had! The day was so crazy and Paula and her team made sure my husband and had a chance to eat and sent us out with a leftover pizza to make sure we had enough to eat and didn't leave our wedding hungry. I can't say enough great things about them all. They are fantastic people and go above and beyond in their quality of work. Ihighly recommend them to anyone I know that is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

GREAT people, GREAT food, GREAT price! Very helpful and willing to work around our schedual. BEST catering experience i've ever had! I would highly recomend Rolling Stone Pizzeria to any one for any event. No disapointments at all! You will be addicted to their pizza once you've had one slice. BEST decision ever!

Profile Picture Graham, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My Husband and I are pizza lovers and wanted to try something unique, and more personal to our style. So we chose Rolling Stone Pizzeria to cater our big day!

It’s not just your ordinary delivery, late night pizza. It as elegant as pizza can get! Fire oven roasted pizza with a variety of toppings and great flavor. Plus, it was easy on our budget.

NOTE: Rolling Stone Pizzeria is perfect if you’re looking for more of an all night grazing type meal.

We chose a buffet style dinner that included four types of pizza and Caesar salad. At the start of dinner we had each table go and get a plate of food. After everyone got his or her plates the buffet stayed open for another good hour. This allowed our guest to eat through out the night.

Paula and Rolling Stone Pizzeria did a wonderful job! The pizza had great presentation and was very fresh.

Highly recommended!

Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RollingStonePizzeria

Profile Picture User2978373, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! These are not just my words but the words of my guests. Our wedding was a blend of the traditional and non-traditional elements, and Rolling Stone Pizzeria nailed it when exceeding out expectations for food quality, professionalism and with helping us create an EVENT. Paula is everything you want in a caterer, she couldn't have been better. I honestly didn't try one bite of food before the wedding, I had blind faith in her and I am without a doubt glad I didn't becuase I too that night shared in the amazement that my guests did in how fabulous the food tasted. If you are thinking Pizza seems to casual for a wedding, GET OVER IT quick, I wouldn't do it any other way. My guests were begging to take pizzas home they were so good. Paula and Rolling Stone were flexibile with letting us create our own pizza and even named it after my husband as he is extremely picky. Oh and Paula letting him know that there was one of HIS pizzas left so he could take it was awesome, thank you. The set up was amazing and several of my guests were blown away at the quality of food and effeciency of their process. This isn't just about Pizza, the MEATBALLS, OH, those delicious little bites of meaty delight. Caprese skewers were the rave, my aunt talked about them for a good 20 minutes at breakfast the next day. Paula contacted me several times before the wedding to see if there was anything else she could do. She directed me to vendor options for linens, plates and settings and other services I needed. I could go on and on about Paula and Rolling Stone Pizzeria but I will leave you with this. This is EXACTLY who you want as your caterer if you really want to enjoy your wedding or whatever event you are having, especially if you want to not have to worry about a thing and have your guests talking about how great the food was at your event. Paula and staff, thank you thank you thank you.

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What a great pre-wedding event for us with so many coming to town, gret way to get together before the wedding and great experience that all our guest had! The pulled up in our driveway, with everything!!! From watching them make it to how great it all tasted! Everyone was saying it was the best pizza they ever had! The White pizza was almost everyones favorite! They are very busy, so keep calling and getting back in touch with them because it is worth it. And that would be my only complaint, hard to get in touch with at times. But i understand with the fast growth! Again well worth the service! The Chef to the girls that helped to the salad,and the pizza, everything was top notch!!! I can not say enough great things!!! I will hire them and again and again! Thanks for a great time!!!!!

Profile Picture Torey, 4/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Pizza was amazing and the flavors were gourmet. Paula and her husband made party planning a breeze. This is a fun and unique idea none of my friends had heard of before and they were so impressed!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A unique and fun experience. Food was expertly prepared and presentation was top class.

Profile Picture User3092499, 2+ years ago, 1 Review