Rolling Stone Pizzeria Reviews

22 | Phoenix, AZ

22 Reviews for Rolling Stone Pizzeria

Naima · Married on 12/29/2017

Rolling Stone Pizzeria was AWESOME! The pizza was perfect!!! All of our guests were raving!!!! For sure we will use them again for our parties!!!! Thank You!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Rolling Stone Pizzeria catered my wedding April 22nd and my mouth is still watering! The pizza was by far the best pizza in the Valley. The homemade Italian meatballs on the Italian Meatball pizza are moist, tender and delicious. The Red Skin Potato is out of this world! And, my all time favorite was the Five Cheese Pizza with walnuts and basil. The set up was very nice and professional. And Paula was so accomodating. Not only did she provide a gluten free crust but she also came up with a portabella mushroom pizza for a few of our guests who could not have gluten. Paula went out of her way to help me identify other vendors and products by sending me various web links, phone numbers and photos of other products that made my day very unique. And the flexibility...we had a last minute change in the set up configuration at our wedding that caused Rolling Stone Pizzeria to set up, then break down, then set up again...needless to say it was a lot of work and Paula and her team did the double set up and break down with a complete smile. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great food, fun staff and value for your money! Thanks for being a part of my wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2017

vickie · Married on 05/16/2015

Who would have thought pizza for a wedding but it was fabulous and added the perfect touch to our Italian themed wedding. Every touch point with Paula and her team was professional and customer oriented. This is a unique and different business model from conventional catering and encompasses an experience. So, while the food is delicious and as fresh as you can only get from their on site cooking modeling, you also are getting the experience of the set up, oven, true Italian style of cooking! Paula was very accommodating in our needs for modifications for certain guests which we truly appreciated. Our guests said it was the closest to authentic Italian pizza they have ever had! We will use this company for future parties. Great job and thank you for the delicious pizza! We hope the pictures with the oven came out!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/24/2015

How do you sum up perfection? PIZZA ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! And what would make it better? Brick oven. Gourmet. And the Rolling Stone Team!
    Hands down THE best wedding food ever. We love pizza- good- delicious-gourmet pizza. So when we started looking for food ideas for our wedding I had an idea- what if we had pizza?! Rolling Stone was the first place we looked, and we didn't have to look any further. OMG! Best decision ever. We were so excited leading up to the wedding. Everyone kept asking what's for dinner- were they in for surprise! The smell of the brick over pizza getting fired up was amazing. And the food even better. Our guests LOVED it!
    Paula and her team are a dream to work with. And to top it all off Paula made sure we had an appetizer plate waiting at our head table (which, was outstanding since we were so hungry!). She also hand delivered the pizza to our table.
    People went back for second and thirds and were so impressed with the pizza. We loved visiting with the tables and hearing how much they loved everything.
    Thank you to Paula and her team for adding the BEST food to our wedding!!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Liz for taking time to review our services! We enjoyed the opportunity to have been part of a day that you and David will forever remember! Many blessings to you both!

Nina · Married on 12/13/2014

Who doesn't love pizza and salad? Nobody. That's why having Paula and her team cater our wedding was the best idea possible! Not only do you get your choice of a variety of different pizzas (we chose chesse, bbq chicken, vegetarian, and pepperoni...then Paula threw in pepperoni with jalapenos too!), you don't have to shell out a ton of cash like you would for a traditional wedding buffet. We also opted to do appetizers during the cocktail hour. We chose the Seasonal Fruit and Cube Cheese Variety Platter & Mini Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle. Paula made a special platter for our sweet heart table to make sure that we could enjoy the appetizers without having to wait in line. We had approximately 110 guests, and Paula handled everyone like a champ, even making special pizzas for friends and family that couldn't have dairy. At the end of the night, Paula fired up extra pizzas for us. You better believe those pizzas were eaten the next day with hardly a crumb left! So delicious!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Nina for the wonderful review and for taking your time to provide a review! Your wedding was fabulous...how lucky were you to have access to that venue! I really hope to see a wedding photo of you in front of the plane! Best wishes to you both!

erika · Married on 11/08/2014

We are so glad we picked them for our wedding, the guests could not stop raving about how amazing the food was. They were just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Erika for taking the time to review our services ~ the very day after your lovely wedding! We greatly appreciate your time! We are honored to have been a part of your big day and are just as honored to have had an opportunity to meet you and Ken, you are a sweet and loving couple. Best wishes for an amazing life together! Paula & Rob and Rolling Stone Pizzeria

Rolling Stone Pizzeria is delicious and wonderful! Paula is great to work with and works hard to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding day! They have a great variety of pizza and the it tastes wonderful! The set up on the day of the event is perfect! They pay attention to every detail and the food, tables, and decorations are all perfect. I would recommend Rolling Stone Pizzeria to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! More importantly, thank you for allowing us to have been a part of your special day! It was a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! Best wishes for the future! If you get a chance, I would love to have a wedding photo!

Pizza for your wedding? My mom was less than thrilled. She actually turned down the whole idea. I had already met with Paula from Rolling Stone Pizzeria and we clicked immediately. When they say this is a family business, they mean it. For our wedding it was absolutely a family affair. If anyone is thinking of doing something unique and fun for any event I highly recommend Rolling Stone Pizzeria. Everyone walked away saying it was the best food they had had at a wedding. Even MOM . THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

Sent on 04/15/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review! We are so blessed you allowed us to enjoy in the special moments that you shared with your family and friends on a day that will never be forgotten. I am glad that your mom enjoyed everything! You have a lovely family...our wishes for a blessed future!

Kim · event on 12/22/2013

I couldn't have been happier with the food and service we received from Rolling Stone Pizzeria! I have been to many catered parties and events and I must say that the food and service ranked right up at the top and surpassed most other caterers. My guests couldn't stop raving about the delicious varieties of pizzas and appetizers, the amount of food was perfect for the guests in attendance, the tables were beautifully arranged, and the staff was so friendly and attentive. I can't wait until my next event so I can use their service again!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure serving you and your guests. It was a lovely evening and a great group of people!

Chris · Married on 11/16/2013

Food was amazing the staff was fast and I loved the presentation

Sent on 01/08/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Chris for taking the time to review our services. Rolling Stone Pizzeria was honored to be a part of your wedding. We wish you and Lydia all the best...you both are already blessed with such a beautiful family!

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

The only brochure that I kept from the many I got at the Bridal Expo was for Rolling Stone Pizzeria. We wanted to have a fun wedding and something different. This was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Paula and she was fantastic. She put my mind at ease and calmed me down during our planning. We went to a tasting that they had and fell in love with the food. We were planning our wedding on a budget and Paula made sure to work with our budget as best as possible. The main thing people talked about (and still talk about 2 years later) at our wedding was the fantastic food we had! The day was so crazy and Paula and her team made sure my husband and had a chance to eat and sent us out with a leftover pizza to make sure we had enough to eat and didn't leave our wedding hungry. I can't say enough great things about them all. They are fantastic people and go above and beyond in their quality of work. Ihighly recommend them to anyone I know that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Graham · Married on 06/15/2013

GREAT people, GREAT food, GREAT price! Very helpful and willing to work around our schedual. BEST catering experience i've ever had! I would highly recomend Rolling Stone Pizzeria to any one for any event. No disapointments at all! You will be addicted to their pizza once you've had one slice. BEST decision ever!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

What a fabulous wedding! Graham & CaraMay's wedding was set in Sedona overlooking an amazing view. CaraMay thought of every little detail which made this wedding warm, loving & fun! Rolling Stone Pizzeria was very lucky to have been part of such an amazing day for a very loving couple. Best of wishes to you both!

My Husband and I are pizza lovers and wanted to try something unique, and more personal to our style. So we chose Rolling Stone Pizzeria to cater our big day!

It’s not just your ordinary delivery, late night pizza. It as elegant as pizza can get! Fire oven roasted pizza with a variety of toppings and great flavor. Plus, it was easy on our budget.

NOTE: Rolling Stone Pizzeria is perfect if you’re looking for more of an all night grazing type meal.

We chose a buffet style dinner that included four types of pizza and Caesar salad. At the start of dinner we had each table go and get a plate of food. After everyone got his or her plates the buffet stayed open for another good hour. This allowed our guest to eat through out the night.

Paula and Rolling Stone Pizzeria did a wonderful job! The pizza had great presentation and was very fresh.

Highly recommended!

Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RollingStonePizzeria

Sent on 07/29/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Tina, thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to have been a part of your special day. We especially enjoyed how much fun you and John had in taking pictures of cooking your own pizza. You made a beautiful bride and we wish you both all the best!

Theresa · Married on 04/06/2013

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! These are not just my words but the words of my guests. Our wedding was a blend of the traditional and non-traditional elements, and Rolling Stone Pizzeria nailed it when exceeding out expectations for food quality, professionalism and with helping us create an EVENT. Paula is everything you want in a caterer, she couldn't have been better. I honestly didn't try one bite of food before the wedding, I had blind faith in her and I am without a doubt glad I didn't becuase I too that night shared in the amazement that my guests did in how fabulous the food tasted. If you are thinking Pizza seems to casual for a wedding, GET OVER IT quick, I wouldn't do it any other way. My guests were begging to take pizzas home they were so good. Paula and Rolling Stone were flexibile with letting us create our own pizza and even named it after my husband as he is extremely picky. Oh and Paula letting him know that there was one of HIS pizzas left so he could take it was awesome, thank you. The set up was amazing and several of my guests were blown away at the quality of food and effeciency of their process. This isn't just about Pizza, the MEATBALLS, OH, those delicious little bites of meaty delight. Caprese skewers were the rave, my aunt talked about them for a good 20 minutes at breakfast the next day. Paula contacted me several times before the wedding to see if there was anything else she could do. She directed me to vendor options for linens, plates and settings and other services I needed. I could go on and on about Paula and Rolling Stone Pizzeria but I will leave you with this. This is EXACTLY who you want as your caterer if you really want to enjoy your wedding or whatever event you are having, especially if you want to not have to worry about a thing and have your guests talking about how great the food was at your event. Paula and staff, thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Theresa! It was a beautiful wedding and we are honored to have been a part of your special day.
  • User3242920 · event on 04/03/2013

The food was wonderful and the staff was amazing. We would definately use Rolling Stone Pizzeria again for another event!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you for allowing Rolling Stone Pizzeria to be a part of your celebration! It was a fun time and a great group of people.

Shannon · Married on 02/23/2013

The Pizza was amazing and the flavors were gourmet. Paula and her husband made party planning a breeze. This is a fun and unique idea none of my friends had heard of before and they were so impressed!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Shannon! We greatly enjoyed being a part of your party. Your party featured such fun and fresh ideas!

A unique and fun experience. Food was expertly prepared and presentation was top class.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

It was our pleasure to have been part of your wedding. It was so elegant and the pictures turned out just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Kelli · Married on 03/21/2014

Paula and Crew,

What a fabulous job you did for my son's rehearsal dinner! Our guests were blown away by the quality of your pizzas. They were delicious. Your set up was professional and made our guests feel special. Thanks for going the extra mile.

Kelli

Sent on 03/30/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Kelli for taking time to review our services...we enjoyed the opportunity to meet you and your family and to have been part of such a special time. Best wishes to you, your son and his new bride!

Torey · Married on 04/04/2013

What a great pre-wedding event for us with so many coming to town, gret way to get together before the wedding and great experience that all our guest had! The pulled up in our driveway, with everything!!! From watching them make it to how great it all tasted! Everyone was saying it was the best pizza they ever had! The White pizza was almost everyones favorite! They are very busy, so keep calling and getting back in touch with them because it is worth it. And that would be my only complaint, hard to get in touch with at times. But i understand with the fast growth! Again well worth the service! The Chef to the girls that helped to the salad,and the pizza, everything was top notch!!! I can not say enough great things!!! I will hire them and again and again! Thanks for a great time!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Torey for your comments and feedback. We have had great success and with that have had some busy times. The feedback you have provided is very valuable to us. In fact, we have added to staff which has helped in an improved turnaround time in responding to phone calls and emails. It was our pleasure to have spent the evening with you, your family and friends.

Valerie · Married on 05/17/2014

Wow! Rolling stone pizzeria is amazing! Our guests at our wedding loved the unique idea, presentation and of course the food was delicious. I actually ate at my wedding too! Paula was great and save some appetizers for the wedding party since we were busy taking pictures during cocktail hour. Paula had told us she would box up some leftover pizza at the end of the night but our guests ate every bit of it! My only constructive feedback would be to think about switching another email system/portal. I had many emails that were not responded to in a timely manner because they went to spam or were not delivered, which was frustrating at times. Overall great service and totally worth every penny! I would hire them again if I had to do it over!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you Valerie for taking the time to review our services! And, we were honored to have been a part of your special day. You were a lovely bride and your wedding was just perfect! I have to agree, the email provided by GoDaddy is very fustrating at times. I've worked with their IT to hopefully get better results in the future! Congratulations!

Eden · Married on 03/21/2015

We used Rolling Stone for our wedding after meeting them at the wedding expo we had been to. Paula came out and met us to go over all the details about 8 months before our wedding and we were so excited to use them! Their brick oven truck is awesome, has a nice rustic vibe and I think made a good impact at the wedding! She was so sweet and helpful, very flexible in the different types of pizzas and with special accommodations of guests with dietary restrictions. Her staff was professional and clean, and their set up was cute and rustic! The pizzas were delicious and we even had left overs for late night snacks for our bridal party!!! It was a little pricey, but I am happy with how it turned out :)

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • User3625041 · event on 10/06/2013

3.5

Our guests LOVED Rolling Stone Pizzeria! The presentation, service, and most importantly, food, were all top rate! We will definitely use them again for future events. Pizza delivery will never be the same. They have set the bar high.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Rolling Stone Pizzeria's reply:

Thank you, Rolling Stone Pizzeria enjoyed the opportunity to be a part of your birthday celebration. We are glad to hear that your guests enjoyed the gourmet wood fired pizzas that we offer.