River West Photography Reviews

58 | Atlanta, GA

58 Reviews for River West Photography

Thomas · Married on 12/10/2011

River was awesome from start to finish. Our bridesmaids were a little ridiculous as was our autistic ring bearer and she was much more understanding that I was. The pictures are fantastic and really capture our day perfectly.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2011

River West does an AMAZING job! She has taken family photographs for me in the past, and I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. River was so awesome to work with. She's very laid back and friendly, which is really important when photographing children (e.g., flower girls!). My photos are absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier. I will forever have these photos to remind me of my perfect day.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Dana · Married on 11/05/2011

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about River West and the talent that she has for photography! Such a sweet spirited person, and very professional to work with! I will use her again, and again, and recommend her to family and friends!
    Thank you River, I could not be any happier!!

Mimi · Married on 10/22/2011

I would recommend River to anyone who is looking for over the top wedding pictures. So easy to get along with and so professional. Definitely caters to everyone's different needs and I would have another wedding just so I could have her be my photographer again :-) amazing!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Meg · Married on 10/01/2011

River West is AMAZING!! Her photos were absolutely gorgeous. You could not ask for a better photographer. She is very professional and a whole lot of fun. She is so easy to work with. I would recommend River to everyone for sure!!

Amy Jo · Married on 09/24/2011

River West is such a pleasure to work with and very creative! Don't pass up a chance to use River for your wedding day!
    ______________________________

Karla · Married on 09/10/2011

River is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride! She is just fabulous! Natural talent, amazing with people, wonderful at managing big families, great ideas, I could go on and on. I was an out of town bride, and having a destination wedding in the N. GA Mountains. River took the initiative to call me right away. She was so sweet and walked me through everything! She really wants to get to know her clients and takes their personality very seriously when it comes to her photography. River was such a blessing to us, everything fell into place when we found her. She gave us great ideas, vendor recommedations, tips on timelines etc. She really is more than just a photographer... perhaps she should go into the wedding consulting business as well :) Amazing quality and extremely quick with turn around time. LOVE HER!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Lori Cato and · Married on 06/11/2011

River West is awesome!! She makes getting pics made fun! She has her own unique style in her pics, and her creativity is amazing. She is so laid-back and easy going, and she makes sure that her clients are satisfied. Her pictures look like they come straight out of magazines. I love that she includes engagement pics in her package, and she uses this time to get to know her clients. I have been married a month, and I am still going through my pics in amazement. She is wonderful!!! I have definitely found my photographer for life.

Sent on 07/07/2011

M · Married on 06/04/2011

River West is the most flexiable, relaxing and professional photograhper that I have worked with. She took her time with everyone in the wedding making them feel special and not rushed. She took the time to look outside the box for great photo's. Best photograper I have worked with.

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/28/2011

River is an amazing photographer! She listened to my ideas and used her creativity to create a breathtaking illustration of our special day. Our families cannot stop talking about how wonderful her pictures are. We really appreciate her being so personable and helping us make our day memorable.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

River was absolutely amazing to work with! Her quality of work is unmatched. I loved how she took over and told us how she wanted us to look without the pictures looking posed. She did both out engagement and wedding photos, and I will treasure these for years to come. I was looking for a photo-journalistic approach to my wedding pictures and that is what I got. River will be my photographer for life!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Shawnee

Shawnee · Married on 04/30/2011

River West is an amazingly talented photographer. She captured every detail of my wedding with the upmost quality in her photographs. I will continue to use her services for events in the future and will happily and confidently recommend her to anyone who asks me for a photographer recommendation.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2011

I cannot say enough good things about River! From our first planning meeting all the way until the end of the wedding, she was absolutely amazing! Her laid back manner made me and my (now) husband feel very relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.

River was very flexible, considerate, and willing to work with me and answer any questions that I had. We had several scheduling issues with the venue, and she was willing to alter our day of schedule multiple times until we got it all worked out.

In addition to her professionalism and quality as a vendor, she produces an AMAZING product! I have gotten SO many compliments from our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Photography was an extremely important aspect of our wedding - we wanted to make sure that our wedding day would be "captured" by the pictures. And thanks to River, we have so many beautiful pictures that perfectly capture the beauty of our venue, the love between me and my husband, and the fun that we shared with our family and friends at our reception.

Hiring River as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made, and we will continue to contact River for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Ryleigh · Married on 03/26/2011

The most amazing, wonderful, nice person I have ever met. My wedding and engagment photos literally take your breath away. SHE will be my photographer for every event that I have.

Sent on 05/02/2011
  • F

Foong Yee · Married on 03/20/2011

It was a pleasure working with River West. Not only is she talented in the art of photography, but she is also exceptionally well at working with people. She makes the photo session seem short and easy. I've gotten countless compliments from people regarding my wedding pictures. I've already recommended her to my friend who's also getting married this year and will recommend her to anyone else.

Sent on 05/12/2011

Wanda · Married on 12/19/2010

Pleasure to work with - a talented photographer. She really has a gift for photos.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Mandy · Married on 12/11/2010

River was so laid back and easy going. She made the experience so relaxing!!! She has a great personality! The best thing about using her is that you get your money’s worth!!! She is also very affordable!! When we were looking for a great photographer on a small budget, we couldn’t find anyone that was under $3000, until we found River!!! I would highly recommend her services for your big event!!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Pamela · Married on 11/27/2010

River brought so many ideas for the wedding photography. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had regarding the day of our wedding. River is extremely organized and provides detailed emails, ideas, and schedule of events so the bride and groom are fully aware of all photographs occurring on the wedding day. She was, and always is, very professional and has a great personality for her job. Her creative eye sets your photos apart from the rest. And the turn around for our photos was very quick. We had all of our photos (nearly 500 of them) and photo album within two months! River West captured our special day in the most beautiful way imaginable!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Brittany · Married on 11/13/2010

River has such a unique eye for detail and she brings her photos to life by capturing every moment. When I received our photos, it was hard for me to choose which would be included in our album because I loved them all. She delivered exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond for our special day. I highly recommend River and will use her services in the future for many more family portraits to come!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2010

River West is AMAZING!!! She captured the entire essence of our outdoors nature inspired wedding & we couldn't be more happy with the pictures she took that day. We have memories captured that will forever be cherished. From the moment we met River we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. Honestly we could not have been more happy when we got to see all the pictures she took. She really got, "us," ~our personalities, style & relationship. We would Highly recommend River to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Sandie · Married on 09/25/2010

I couldn't have chosen a better photographer and friend to capture our special day. River is so talented, creative, and artistic; and on top of that she genuinely loves her job and is a pleasure to work with. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and makes it very easy for you to be yourself without feeling stiff or nervous. If you are looking for beautiful, fun, creative photos, I would look no further than Rivers West :)

Sent on 01/24/2011

Rachael · Married on 09/05/2010

I can not say enough wonderful things about River, and the amazing work that she does! She never ceases to amaze me. I've used River's services for our engagement pictures, pre-bridal shoot, and of course our wedding! She is very professional, fun, and totally cares about her customers! She wants to make you happy!! She definitely has customers for life, we love her!!!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2010

River was the perfect person for our wedding and everyone absolutely loved her! She does amazing work, and not to mention she is super sweet. She is just the person you would want to hang out with on your wedding day! She knows her stuff and although some of her poses may sound crazy, they will actually turn out to be the most amazing pictures. River captured our special moments in our engagement pictures and on our wedding day, and we will continue to use her! Thanks River!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2010

River was so great to work with - she even captured some really great shots of my notoriously unphotogenic husband! The pictures were above and beyond our expectations; we haven't shared them with one person who hasn't felt compelled to write us to tell us how amazing they turned out. River was also super flexible with our short timeframe, and extremely responsive to all of my questions which was a blessing since we had less than a month to plan our wedding. We hope to have the opportunity to work with River again in the future!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2010

River did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She has a wonderful personality and is very creative. I am amazed at how our pictures came out, she really knows how to capture the moment. Thank you so much for sharing our big day with us and giving us such beautiful memories.

Melissa