Rick Jennisch Photography Reviews

60 | Bettendorf, IA

60 Reviews for Rick Jennisch Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Rick and his assistants are so on top of it! With all the craziness that happens the day of the wedding they were able to capture my favorite parts of the day. I've only seen a few sneak peaks of photos but so far they are amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

From the first email/phone call to the big day, Rick took great care of us! He's experienced and professional which was a great combination to make sure we got every shot we needed and wanted. I highly recommend Rick Jennisch Photography for anyone with photo needs in the QC area.

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • User4781940 · 2+ years ago

Rick is an amazing photographer. My fiance was very shy and does not like taking photographs, but Rick put him at ease and made taking our photos fun! He took our engagement session in St Louis which is where my fiance is from making our photos very personal and truly unique. I could not ask for a better experience during our wedding day and engagement session!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Michael · Married on 08/01/2015

Rick captured not only the necessary pictures, he captured the mood and did it artistically. We could not have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Rick was extremely professional and worked really well with all the people at my daughter's wedding. He wasn't pushy at all, yet he shared his good ideas with us and took really great pictures. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Rick did a great job at my son's wedding. We have awesome pictures that we'll cherish forever. We're so happy he was the photographer!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Lori · Married on 06/20/2015

Rick photographed my daughter and new son in-law's engagement and wedding. The engagement pictures were great and we used 4 of our favorites for our "save the dates" since we could not pick just one. Rick was just great to work with on the wedding day as well. He is cool, calm and collected at all times. ALL of the wedding day pictures are great but one of the things that impressed me the most was how Rick and his crew captured all the little details that we worked so hard on. I expected great photos of the bride, groom and wedding party but I was surprised to find all the decorations that we hand made and the lace from my wedding dress we used to wrap around my daughter's bouquet, all the little details that I didn't expect to see were beautifully preserved. If you don't pick Rick for your photographer, you've made a mistake. I would hire him again.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Rick and his staff have a true eye for photography! They pay close attention to every detail in each photo. Rick is always looking for ways to make a photograph stand out. My husband and I always felt comfortable being around our photographers.
    We truly could not have asked for better engagement, and wedding photos! Rick captured so many memories that we will be able to remember forever. If you don't pick Rick, you are missing out!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Cynthia · Married on 10/04/2014

Planning a wedding and choosing your vendors can be very stressful, however, we knew from our initial meeting with Rick Jennisch that we needed to grab him quick! He is a true professional, easy to communicate with, and eager to please all involved. From our intial visit 13 months prior to the big day throughout the arrival of our final photos, it was a stress free process. He always showed up on time, provided us more than was expected, and the quality and professionalism we received was amazing! We will truly treasure our wedding photos that he captured in the traditional ways as well as the unique location and various "back lighting" shots for many years to follow! Can't say thank you enough for capturing our wedding memories so wonderfully.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

They did our engagement & wedding pictures. We were very happy with our engagement pictures & could not wait to see our wedding pictures. We got them just 2 months after our big day & they are gorgeous!!! They were everything I wanted & more! They were so much fun & easy to work with the day of the wedding. They also got all the necessary pictures done so quick I couldn't believe it & both my husband & I have decent sized families & we had a pretty big wedding party. They also were done a little ahead or right on schedule. I am a very organized & timely person so this was a HUGE plus for me. They are very relaxed about taking pictures & this made it so easy to take a million pictures because it didn't seem like a million pictures. I can't wait to have a reason to use this company again!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Rick Jennisch Photography's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Loved working with you and your families! ~Kristi

Heather · Married on 08/31/2014

Having Rick do our engagement pictures and wedding pictures was one of our best choices we made with planning our wedding. We live out of town and he worked with our schedules. He captured some of the great moments from our reception. Everyone that has seen our pictures have commented how great the photos are. We would recomment Rick to everyone. He did a great job!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Sandy · Married on 08/31/2014

Rick did an amazing job at my son's wedding. We were very happy with the photos. He had some really nice back grounds chosen for the engagement photos and wedding photos.

Sent on 02/13/2015

When the wedding ceremony is over all you have left are the memories and photographs. That's why we went with Rick. Very pleased with all the work.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Amazing photography captured the day unbelievably

Sent on 08/04/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2014

I was very pleased with Felicia and Kristi at Rick Jennisch Photography. It was great to have two photographers who could catch different aspects of the wedding/reception at once. They were very polite and patient with our big party. Our pictures turned out wonderful. :) I am very happy we chose them as our photographers.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Deena · Married on 06/07/2014

Rick Jennisch Photography were the photographers for my son & daughter in-laws wedding and they did a excellent job. the two ladies taking the pictures were very personable yet professional and took so many great pictures at both the wedding and reception. They captured all the special moments and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jenn · Married on 06/07/2014

We selected Rick as our wedding photographer, and it was one of our best decisions!! From the initial consultation to documenting our entire wedding day, Rick was always professional. He respectfully answers all questions, promptly replies to emails, is willing to make suggestions or take requests, and has the experience to transition quickly. This last ability was evident as rain interrupted our outside ceremony, and we moved indoors to a very different setting.

His wedding images are very stylistic.....more like works of art. Since our wedding, one of our difficult tasks has been limiting the number of wedding images to develop and/or include in our wedding album. Honestly, it's a great "problem" to experience, and proves we selected a very talented photographer!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

Rick did a great job and was flexible with our schedule and requests. He had some great ideas that turned out better than we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Rick for any event.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Rick Jennisch Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! I appreciate the great review, and thank you for having us document your wedding day! Rick

Kelsey Rae · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the way Rick captured our wedding day from the smallest details to the ambiance of our candlelit reception. As many say, the day went by so fast and having the special moments Rick captured of our celebration gave us the opportunity to enjoy even the things we missed during all the excitement. We would highly recommend Rick and were also highly impressed with the engagement photos Rick photographed. It was a pleasure working with Rick; he is personable, professional and innovative. He made us feel comfortable and at ease with all that a wedding season can bring. Rick's work has a variety of style and he did an excellent job explaining and outlining our day for us, making sure he captured everything we wanted. He is highly responsive and was happy to meet our requests along the way as we needed photos for save the dates, gifts, etc. Even more, Rick was very timely in getting our photos to us and we are enjoying working with him as we put together our keepsake albums - so many good ones from which to choose! Our experience with Rick made our Wedding day all the better and we highly recommend him to capture your special occasions.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

Rick Jennisch is the best! We had complete confidence in Rick and were not disappointed. Our daughter's engagement and wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! As a bonus, he is easy to work and communicate with, which helped to make our day stress free. I highly recommend Rick and his staff for your next important event.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lindsey · Married on 03/22/2014

Words can't describe how pleased my husband and I were with Kristi and Felicia at Rick Jennisch Photography. From the beginning, they were extremely flexible in working with our schedules (we lived in Des Moines at the time and were getting married in Davenport) to make sure we had perfect engagement photos and the package that suited our needs best. On our wedding day, not only were they professional and on time, they were able to tame the wild group that was our wedding party- and that's not an easy task!!!! The girls were so fun and somehow managed to get hundreds of beautiful pictures of us, our families, our wedding party, the guests AND our two year old TWINS!!!! I was absolutely elated when I saw so many beautiful pictures of our babies because it is quite the feat to get a two year old to take a good picture!!! All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with Kristi and Felicia, our pictures, and just everything about our big day. We owe our memories to these girls and I am able to look back at our pictures and relive that day over and over again. They are also super affordable!!! I can't even tell you how many overpriced photographers we looked into, with work that didn't reflect the prices. Rick Jennisch is a top notch photographer and you would all be silly not to go with them for any event you are a part of. I remember having a moment of panic when I needed to bustle my dress and no one was around to help me- Kristi didn't hesitate to stop what she was doing and she actually bustled my dress for me. That's above and beyond her call of duty, but these women are just so kind and caring- you can tell they have a genuine passion for what they do, and their work reflects that. Thank you Rick, Kristi & Felicia- you guys are amazing and I will never be able to thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2013

Rick was amazing to work with! From the first time we met him, we knew that he would capture our day in the most beautiful way, and his work not only lived up to our first impression, but exceeded it. He was professional, a good communicator, and helped our day run as smooth as possible. The pictures are amazing quality and overall, we are so happy with his work. I would definitely recommend Rick to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/11/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2013

Kristi and Felicia photographed our wedding this past September and we couldn't be happier with our choice. These ladies made the process so seamless and simple. I never had a worry when it came to ther services as they were very thorough. They also made things fun especially with a group who aren't to picture friendly :-). I would absolutely recommend Rick Jennisch Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/23/2013

MICHAEL · Married on 09/07/2013

AS THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE; I WAS PLEASED WITH THE EFFORT. THAT WAS TAKEN TO MAKE MY DAUGHTER'S DAY. EVERYTHING, SHE WANTED IN PHOTOS HAPPEN. CREATIVE SUGGESTIONS AND A WILLINGNESS TO CAPTURE ANY REQUEST MADE. THE PHOTOS AFTERWARD WERE AMAZING. I KNOW I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THEM. MY ONLY REGRET; WAS NOT HAVING MORE FAMILY PHOTOS BEFORE THE WEDDING. THE EXTENDED FAMILY, COUSINS, AND VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.

Sent on 12/07/2013