Richmond Limousine Reviews

24 | Richmond, VA

24 Reviews for Richmond Limousine

Ava · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great service...always on time...booking went very smoothly..Driver(Joanne is very pleasant).

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

What a great choice. We were recommended by our wedding venue and they were fantastic for our guest shuttles and our limo.

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Jesse Mobley was very accomodating and very patient with multiple phone calls. We had transportation from 4 different hotels and bridal party housing. We had a variety of buses and limousines for the event. He really worked and tweeked our itinerary so that all was totally choreographed. Buses were all like new or new and drivers were very pleasant. Everyone was transported without any issues. The prices were very reasonable as well. They offered suggestions for some transportation that was actually cheaper than what we had asked for. I highly recommend them.

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

Richmond Limo, and Maggie especially, were a dream to work with! She was very responsive in communication and answered every question I had. Despite us only having the limo bus for a one-way transfer to our reception, we really appreciated that our driver was super flexible and able to change our pick up time as things were running ahead of schedule. Great service and a wonderful ride.

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2017

We just wanted a limousine to pick us up from our wedding and drive us around for a bit even though our hotel for the night was right next to our reception venue. They were very helpful when we called with our request and the driver was super friendly!! I'm so glad we chose Richmond Limousine! Great price too!!

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Richmond Limousine did a wonderful job on our wedding day. We decided to have a limo for the wedding party, and an additional vehicle for the parents/immediate family of the bride and groom, and they executed everything flawlessly. The vehicles were always ready and waiting, exactly when they were scheduled to be, and the drivers were very professional and courteous. We even made the last minute decision to get a “getaway car” for the bride and groom to leave the reception, and they were able to book it for us the day before the ceremony. Overall, we would absolutely recommend them!

We used your services on Saturday, June 4th. Our driver, Damon Charity, was not only courteous and professional, but also helped make the day truly special. His service went above and beyond what was required even after our trip exceeded the original time frame. Thanks for providing us with a great limo and an even better driver.

• User6201934 · 2+ years ago

They provided excellent limo service for my daughter's wedding. The driver was so nice and went out of his way to make the experience enjoyable for everyone. It was a stress free day and I knew we were in good hands. I would not hesitate to use them again and request our driver, Oto, again. He was great! I would highly recommend to others!

Sherry · Married on 07/11/2015

The driver was very patient even though the ceremony went over a little longer than expected.

Fantastic Service from start to finish!

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

I am SOOO excited to be renting with Richmond Limousine now for our annual CHRISTMAS TACKY LIGHT TOUR TRADITION! This year will be our 5th year of keeping this tradition alive with a close group of friends and I am very pleased with the customer service, caring attitudes, and holiday spirit that I have with everyone at this company! Every year I call and they are beyond accommodating in helping me get what I need to make this tradition a success for my friends and me!! I just booked the Limo Mini Coach for this year and the group is pumped up! I hope to keep with this tradition and keep using this wonderful company for years and years to come! THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KEEP US AS HAPPY AND DEDICATED CUSTOMERS!! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!

Susan · Married on 11/09/2013

We rented from Richmond Limo to take the bride and groom from the wedding reception to their honeymoon site about 45 minutes away. It was a last-minute decision and the company was very accommodating. The car was in great shape and the chauffeur was perfect - not too stiff, but formal enough for a wedding!

Excellent service and professional. Drivers were extremely courteous and helpful to guests, going beyond expectations. Would highly recommend!

• Katya

Katya · Married on 06/15/2013

our car was at the hall on time, the driver was great, very friendly and understanding that we were a wee bit tipsy and having fun on the ride. Ride to our hotel was very smooth. We also used them again 2 weeks later for an airport transfer and they were ready and at our house/the airport early/right on time and were so helpful with bags etc. that we will use them again for any future limo needs!

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

We used a gorgeous white stretch limo from Richmond Limousine as our getaway car after our wedding reception and had a fantastic experience! Our driver was on time, and so sweet. He even took the long way to our final destination for us since we were the last stop for the night. Great value for the service!

They were great! On time for both the limo bus transport of bridal party to the reception site and for the end of the night for the bride and groom. GREAT prices with point to point service -- they don't try to stick you with minimums like the other limo companies. We used a limo bus for an hour and rented a town car for the end of the night....and they upgraded to a white stretch limousine for our send-off....it was fantastic! I will use them again.

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

Richmond Limousine is a great transportation service to work with! They were very reliable and always showed up on time. Their vehicles are fun and comfortable, and could easily fit our entire wedding party. Would highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2013

We had a fantastic experience with Richmond Limo on our wedding day. We planned our wedding from across the country and securing our wedding day transportation was easy. The contract is straightforward, and we felt that the amount we paid was very reasonable. While sometimes we did experience a slight lag with email responses, we didn't have any serious problems with communication. Our driver on the day of our wedding was early at every location, always had the car cool (it was a hot June day!), was very on top of all of our requests (where/when she needed to be) and was also very flexible with us. When things got a little backed up at one point, she was more than willing to jump in to help in order to help our day run smoothly. Additionally, she was willing to wait longer than we had originally booked in order for us to finish our wedding portraits at the end of our reception. Would absolutely work with them again.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 05/30/2009

Richmond Limousine was an excellent company to work with. They accommodated our budget as well as our wedding party. The driver was very professional and considerate. The limo came stocked with sodas and water which was perfect to calm our nerves!

Talya · Married on 11/19/2016

Richmond Limousine was a wonderful choice for our wedding day transportation. We hired a shuttle for the bridesmaids, a shuttle for the groomsmen, and our getaway stretch limousine. The people at Richmond Limo were so helpful and incredibly responsive. The driver for the groomsmen was a little bit late, but it ended up not being a problem at all. Great service that incident aside, and I'm glad we had them driving us!

Sharon · Married on 03/26/2011

I used Richmond Limo for my wedding. The prices were great compared to other local places. The limo was nice and clean. The only reason I did not give them a 5 out of 5 was because the limo driver was a little rude. There was a misunderstanding about the payment owed and he would not let us out of the limo. He sat there in front of the church and called the office...I told him he could talk to my wedding planner but he didnt pay me any mind and went on talking to his boss. The difference in price was the tip that they had added to the bill and I had it in my thank you cards to give later. A bride doesn't need extra things to worry about on her wedding day.

• rusticbride

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

4.2
      3.0

We worked with Richmond Limousine for various wedding related transportation. I worked with John to arrange the transportation. We rented a 6-passengar limousine as well as luxury Ford Expeditions to transport members of the bridal party to/from the venue. We had nothing but positive experiences with Richmond Limousine and we would love to use them in the future!

Ester · Married on 05/25/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

-The driver was top notch, very courteous very flexible, very friendly. However the vehicle itself was old and the air conditioning didn't work very well. Furthermore, it was very hard to get in contact with someone at the actual company. In one instance we had to call about seven times the same day just to speak with someone. The service was very good, would have loved to have the driver with a different vehicle.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

2.6
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

I rented a limo for my wedding and I regret doing so. The driver was not friendly and was a little late. I could have spent the money on a videographer and it would have been better spent.