PO BOX 35, Mc Gaheysville, VA 22840 Map · Phone number

About Blue Ridge Tours

Blue Ridge Tours, Inc. is small enough to offer personal attention to our customers, but large enough to meet all of your transportation needs.

We offer:

• Experienced, professional, and courteous drivers.
  • Modern state-of-the art motorcoaches!
  • An office staff that is dedicated to serving you in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
  • Saucon Safety System on every motorcoach
  • A link to view safety records: Enter USDOT # 1771781
  • Blue Ridge Tours gives back to the community through multiple projects.
Follow Blue Ridge Tours on

green

6 Reviews for Blue Ridge Tours

Nicole Eisenberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Brittney was the best!

Blue Ridge Tours was an amazing partner for our wedding. Specifically, Brittney delivered best-in-class customer service from explaining the options, to booking our buses, to proactively reaching out about payment, to providing driver names and contact information in a timely manner. It was especially helpful that Brittney is clearly a Charlottesville-area professional—she helped us understand how the UVA football game would effect our transportation, and together we developed a timeline that would ensure guests arrived before the ceremony. The buses were clean, drivers were friendly, and everyone was safe; we could not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Blue Ridge Tours's reply:

Awesome to hear and thanks so much for the feedback!! Brittney does a great job for us at Blue Ridge Tours and we appreciate you recognizing her hard work to make your day special and a success!!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent!

Blue Ridge Tours was excellent to work with. Their drivers were professional, their office staff was communicative and organized. We had no issues, all of our guests were thankful for safe transportation, and they quickly refunded our security deposit after the wedding. What more could you want for a wedding?? Thank you Blue Ridge!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Dee · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Blue Ridge Tours to take wedding guests from the hotel to the wedding venue- about 25 minutes away. I had called several bus companies for quotes but was most impressed with Blue Ridge. This company was much more concerned with safety than others I contacted or others that my friends had used. The office manager, Brittney was so helpful and easy to work with. She walked me through all of the steps in the process and sent me reminders when I needed to provide her with more information. She also helped me write-up the itinerary and provided the bus driver's contact information to me in advance of the event. On the day of the event, the bus driver showed up well in advance of the assigned time and did a great job. After the event, they quickly returned my security deposit. Unfortunately, I thought I had lost the check. Brittney offered to stop the check and send a replacement to me. In the end, I found the check but greatly appreciated her helpfulness after the event was over. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Blue Ridge Tours's reply:

Thanks you for the review!! Brittney is truly an asset to the company and our customers. Congratulations on your special day!!!

Blue Ridge Tours FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Wedding Signage

• PO BOX 35 Mc Gaheysville, 22840 See on map