227 S Pollard St, Vinton, VA 24179 Map · Phone number

About Ride Source

Ride Source is a wedding transportation company located in Vinton, Virginia, that also serves the Roanoke and New River Valley regions. This company strives to provide clients with the best possible experience, highlighting convenience, reliability, safety, and customer service. They aim to allow each and every couple to arrive in style, setting the tone for their big event.

Ride Source provides couples with an array of transportation services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. For weddings and other special events, couples can opt for a deluxe 17-passenger Mercedes Sprinter van. With spacious interiors refurbished to a luxurious standard, the Mercedes Sprinter comes equipped with many high-quality amenities. These amenities include the following:

• High-definition TV

8 Reviews for Ride Source

• Fran

Fran Shaffron · Married on 09/09/2020

First Class Experience!

As the mother of the bride, I would absolutely recommend Ride Source to provide shuttle services for any event! They were accommodating, punctual, courteous, and very helpful in providing suggestions prior to our event on September 21, 2019. Communication was easily accessible and responses were prompt. We’re so glad we utilized Ride Source, and our guests loved their first class, safe experience!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Lori

Lori Sandak · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful to work with!

My husband and I booked Ride Source after meeting Bryan at the Roanoke wedding crawl. We feel very fortunate that he had an opening on a busy wedding weekend in October! Bryan was super responsive to email and I never worried if I could get ahold of someone. He promptly returned phone calls and he never missed a deadline. We had one small hiccup the day of the wedding but when Bryan called to tell me what was going on he already had a new plan in place. Bryan was freaking out more than I was! Our big day went off without a hitch and no one knew any better, even my husband! Our guests were thrilled with the service and spoke very highly of the wonderful drivers the next morning at our brunch. Lisa wrote us a really sweet thank you afterward and that was when I found out that my family and friends had tipped her with cookies from our cookie table that night! She thought it was awesome! Bryan and Lisa were amazing. I can not recommend them highly enough. I have been telling all of my local friends about them and we would definitely use them again if we had an event that needed transportation.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Stephanie Hallinan · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Service!

RideSource was great and was willing to work with our schedule. Our guests said Bryan was great and gave them comfortable rides back to the hotel after our wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 227 S Pollard St Vinton, VA, 24179 See on map
    540-815-8687 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ride Source)