RF Beauty Artistry Reviews

RF Beauty Artistry 2
RF Beauty Artistry 3

Maria Baies · Married on 02/02/2019

The Best of the Best!

I couldn't be happier with this Glam squad. I am super picky about my makeup, and have always used professional artists. Rosa was one of the best I've ever had! Professional, Talented and Made me feel so comfortable and calm! She knew exactly what I wanted and did it even better! My makeup stayed on the entire day and night (I did airbrush+false lashes). I felt and looked flawless, and so did my girls. I would HIGHLY recommend her to ANY bride!! Can't wait to hire her for my next event.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Bridal Makeup Artist!!!

Rosa is an extremely talented and professional makeup artist. She made the entire process of planning for makeup (creating the schedule, payment, etc.) extremely easy. On the morning of the wedding Rosa and her second artist were able to do 12 people’s make up flawlessly over the course of just a few hours. She was even able to fit in makeup for one of our guests last minute! Everyone felt amazing and looked flawless!!! Rosa was spot on with her estimations of how long each person would take and was finished with time to spare. I would highly recommend Rosa to anyone who wants a stress-free bridal make up experience!!!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    RF Beauty Artistry 4
    RF Beauty Artistry 5
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/29/2018

Make up for wedding

I used RF beauty for my make up application. Rosa was very helpful and flexible. She did a trial for me and we agreed on and she was very helpful in picking colors and matching what I wanted. On the wedding day she was great and we were very happy with all the make up that day!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    RF Beauty Artistry 6

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

Booking with Rosa for my wedding day was one of the best choices I made! She was on time and did make-up for 8 people on my wedding day. She is very organized and sent me a schedule prior to my wedding day, which made me super relaxed about time. We did NOT run over time at all, which is so important on your wedding day. All my girls + mom's were very happy with their make-up, as was I, and it lasted the ENTIRE night. I could have not asked for a better experience and makeup artist for my special day! She is the best!! Thank you so much for my beautiful makeup!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Tara · Married on 07/03/2016

Makeup skills are on point! All night I was receiving compliments about how beautiful my makeup looked, and it stayed on all night (even through the next day! ??)

Sent on 07/07/2016

Dorothy · Married on 07/03/2016

Call and speak with Rosa. She is very accommodating; service can be at your home, hotel or in a salon.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Diana · Married on 07/01/2016

Rosa was very accommodating with our early morning schedule when she did my make-up, as well as my daughter's make-up, for my son's wedding. My daughter and I were both very happy with her professionalism and willingness to make any little changes we suggested. We were both especially happy that even though we used make-up remover at night, our eye make-up still stayed on slightly enough the next morning since we had a post-wedding breakfast and still looked great. Great job, Rosa!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 05/14/2016

RF Beauty Artistry did the most amazing job for my wedding! Rosa made me look and feel like the most beautiful bride. I am STILL getting compliments on my makeup over a month after the wedding! She was extremely receptive to my likes and dislikes and kept me relaxed throughout the entire day. RF Beauty Artistry is definitely the best of the best for your wedding day! Thank you Rosa xoxo

Sent on 07/07/2016

Being a repeat customer for RF Beauty I know how well Rosa does make-up! I've had traditional make-up and air brush and every time I am blown away by how great it comes out! I recently used Rosa for my wedding day and I could not have been more excited for how great I looked! She is attentive and great to work with. She takes her time to provide the best service and my make-up looked FLAWLESS the entire day! I could not say more great things about her, other than book her!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2015

Rosa did mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding this year and she was terrific! She came to my house for the trial and I knew I wanted to book her for the wedding day once I met her. She's professional and takes direction well, while at the same time being very laid back and easygoing (something that's kind of difficult to achieve). I felt like I had known her for years and it was easy to communicate to her the vision that I had for my wedding day look.

She showed on time the day of the wedding and, despite us girls (me + 4 maids) being behind schedule, still finished our makeup within the time parameters that we laid out.

I give 5 stars to RF Beauty and extend my highest recommendation!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Perfection! I'm obsessed with how rf beauty did my makeup for my sister I'm laws wedding. I've never felt that way before! I usually hate the makeup feel but rf beauty made me feel like I was wearing none yet had it all at the same time! Highly recommend and will use for next big event :):)

Sent on 05/19/2015

Elissa · Married on 05/23/2015

Rosa did the makeup for my bridal party and mother for my wedding this May. She made every single one of them look absolutely beautiful!! She was a pleasure to work with, prompt in responding to my emails, and made planning easy for me (especially because I live out of state)! I would 100% recommend Rosa!!! She's the best!

Sent on 05/31/2015

True talent! Quality work!
    I had first gotten my makeup done by RF Beauty when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding last year. She did such an amazing job and made me look and feel beautiful. I booked a trial with her and a few other top makeup artists/companies for my own wedding--I wanted to test a few different artists out to make sure I really tried them all and saw the difference in every artists style, routine, makeup brands, etc. There was no competition, I immediately booked Rosa. She offers airbrush, traditional makeup and eyelashes (the eyelashes were complimentary for me which was nice!) My bridesmaids also took advantage of her service. She also offered a special rate because we had a larger group of 10 ladies. The process was very smooth with Rosa, she was super professional and even created an organized time sheet for the morning of to keep everyone on track. The day of was even smoother and we even ended early which was nice to relax. Everyone, including myself came out amazing!! She doesn't just throw makeup on your face and do what she wants, she LISTENS to what YOU want and actually does the exact thing you request. I've never had my makeup done so nicely, AND it lasted all the tears and sweat throughout the day and night. On top of it, she is very sanitary and clean, for example I noticed she uses a new mascara wand for every person, which is good. I would HIGHLY recommend Rosa to any bride or anyone looking to get dolled up for a special occasion. I had a wonderful experience and plan on using her many times down the road. You will not be disappointed!

Raechel · Married on 07/25/2014

Rosa Was absolutely amazing!

Not only did she make me feel so incredibly beautiful, but she did amazing makeup for each of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in law. I was amazed at how perfect the makeup she did for me was, it lasted all day, and my skin was so tired (too much champagne the night before) and she made me look fresh and bright and beautiful! My bridesmaids range from not ever wearing makeup, to loving to be full glam, and she caught each of their identities perfectly.

Rosa was punctual, prepared, so sweet, and has the very best energy, so calming on a stressful day!

I would recommend Rosa without a doubt and cannot wait to work with her again!!

Katyn · Married on 07/25/2014

Rosa was amazing! She did my make-up for my sisters wedding last summer. The only direction I gave her was to make my eyes pop and it was beautiful! The make-up lasted all day and night. I would 100% use her again.

• User3860387 · event on: 10/06/2013

Rosa was great to work with and always attentive to detail and special requests made. She was accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

R · Married on 03/29/2014

Amazing makeup artist! By far, the best makeup application I've ever had.

Sent on 04/07/2014

NICOLE · Married on 03/28/2014

Rosa was amazing!!! My makeup looked beautiful and felt great as well. The airbrushing was very nice and although it didn't feel like I was wearing makeup, it looked great and stayed on all night and then some!!! I would highly recommend her and her services. She is down to earth and very professional. Good at giving beauty tips too!! Very happy and would use her again and again! Nicole

Sent on 04/07/2014

Kate · Married on 03/28/2014

Rosa did an excellent job! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2014

I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding in New Jersey and had my make up done by Rosa. She was prompt with start time and was ready when we arrived to the bridal suite. She was very personable and I felt like I was talking to my friend while she was doing my make up. She used airbrush and it fit perfectly with my skin tone and gave me a flawless finish. I was very happy with the finished product and got so many compliments on how fresh and beautiful my make up looked. Will definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Michele · Married on 01/17/2014

I have used RF Beauty for all my events for years now. Rosa is very professional from the day you book your event until the day she puts make-up on you ! I had just recently got married and had Rosa do make-up for my self, 10 girls I the bridal party and the mothers of the groom . She was very constant from the first person until the last and everyone looked amazing ! I felt like the most beautiful bride after Rosa got done with me! Many of my friends have used her because they were so impressed with the work she has done in the past with me for there weddings and special events. I highly recommend RF Beauty to anyone !

Sent on 01/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2013

Rosa is absolutely amazing! She does exactly what you ask for! Her make up skills are exception!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Anne · Married on 10/27/2012

I usually don't provide comments or do reviews, but I was so happy with Rosa Fasolo's work and professionalism I wanted to tell others. Rosa did my makeup and hair for my wedding and she was a delight to work with, she transformed me I have never felt more beautiful. I got married during Hurricane Sandy. Rosa was so calming and such a help, she offered to stay longer to help with my hair and makeup if it got messed up from the weather, but luckily it didn't. My hair and makeup stood through the hurricane, now I have a ton of memories where I felt and looked beautiful. Rosa really stood out in my eyes with how she came to my aid in such a chaotic time, she is so much more than just a talented makeup artist and hair stylist. I couldn't of asked for more. I catch myself trying to repeat her makeup application, she blew me away! I highly recommend her! One piece of advice try an pay attention to what she does, you will want to repeat it.

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • F

Fina · Married on 02/11/2012

Pleasant and fun to work with very professional

Sent on 01/24/2014

Brianne · Married on 07/15/2011

Rosa provides amazing, reliable, and affordable makeup services to me and all my family/friends I refer her to. I have booked her for numerous events and have always been satisfied with her work. She takes her time to make sure you look flawless for whatever event you're getting ready for. On days of important events, you want to look and feel gorgeous while getting ready in a timely manner. Rosa will assure these feelings. Check out her website for pictures or contact her for a trial. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2014