Rev. Mose Henney Reviews

32 | North Las Vegas, NV

32 Reviews for Rev. Mose Henney

• Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 10/14/2015

Rev. Henney is a really sweet and enlightened person. I couldn't be happier with my officiant choice.
    I'm from Brazil and had a destination wedding, so we only had the chance to meet a few days prior the wedding. But since our first email exchange, Rev. Henney was so considerate with me and my husband, asking us what kind of ceremony we would like to have, asking about our story together.
    From time to time, he would send us emails just asking how was the wedding prep going and wether we had any questions for him. I thought it was such a nice gesture. Showed us how much he cares about the couples he marries.
    So, when we finally met in person, I even cried with emotion as he said a few words of wisdom about married life and what a great step we're about to take. It was a really sweet moment.
    On our wedding day he showed up on time, did everything perfectly, and kept the ceremony short and funny. Just as we wanted.

Victoria · Married on 11/03/2012

Rev. Henney was amazing! He was very heartfelt and sincere, but also funny as well. Not only did we love the service, but multiple people who attended our wedding commented on how much they enjoyed the service as well!!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2012

BOOK HIM!!!!! Everyone loved him from our wedding. He was funny, professional, punctual and everything you want in an officiant. Highly recommended. Very responsive on emails and even makes sure you have everything ready for your day which is super helpful when you have a million things to worry about. Thank you Rev. Mose Henney for such a wonderful day and experience!

Emily · Married on 10/13/2012

Pastor Mose was simply wonderful! So many of our guests commented how much they enjoyed our ceremony, and he did a great job of making it personal to us. Pastor Mose took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to get to know us better, and came to our rehearsal the morning before the wedding (which I found out was unusual for many Pastor's to do). We couldn't be happier that Pastor Mose was a part of our day!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Emily & Steven,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. What a beautiful day it was and it was such a pleasure meeting your families and friends. You are truly a blessed couple and it was a joy working with you and getting to know you. I'll see you in a week or so... Pastor Mose

Heather · Married on 05/27/2012

I was nervous about finding a wedding officiant online. Living on the east coast and choosing a lot of vendors based on others reviews was difficult. From my first email interaction Rev. Mose Henney I knew that he was going to be a pleasure to work with. He was always prompt with his responses, took time to meet with my husband and I over Thanksgiving weekend, and helped put me at ease. He'd send an email to just check in and took the opportunity to get to know us. He was friendly and funny and everyone has commented on the amazing job he did for the ceremony. I would highly recommend his services to any potential couple getting married!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Hi Heather and Elnur, I want to thank you for your kind review. It truly was a pleasure working with the two of you and being a part of your beautiful ceremony. And again, thank you for the hospitality you extended to my wife and I and for your generosity. I'm hoping that when you're next in Las Vegas that our paths will cross. Mahalo for everything. Rev. Mose Henney

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2012

There is only one word to describe how we feel about Rev. Mose Henney.
    "Blessed"
    He created a joint ceremony that put us both into an almost surreal experience. His words were magical and touching and straight from the heart, he took the time to get to know us as a couple and our personal beliefs and created a ceremony with Rev. John Gullixson that will be cherished for a lifetime.

RachandMat · Married on 05/09/2012

Rev. Mose Henney was lovely, he met with us a few days prior to the wedding and seemed very organised, he explained everything we needed to know.

He did a fantastic job, it was very hot the day of our wedding and him and the guests had to stand outside for a while waiting.

He was very easy to work with and would recommend him to anyone :)

Stacy · Married on 04/27/2012

The consensus among me, my now-husband, and many of our guests at our Vegas ceremony at the Four Seasons was that Reverend Henney was funny, sincere, and to the point. He met with us a few months before the wedding to discuss what to expect for our ceremony and kept in touch with us up until the rehearsal and wedding. A few weeks before the wedding, I asked Reverend Henney if he could somehow, during the ceremony, recognize my mom and my husband's father, both of whom had passed away in our childhoods. His mention of our parents during the ceremony was beautiful and brought many of our guests to tears without taking away from our special day. He also took care of recording our marriage license after the ceremony so we could continue enjoying our stay in Vegas after the wedding. I was lost as far as what to do for our ceremony, but Reverend Henney took care of it all for us.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Dearest Stacy and Jon, Thank you so much for your kind words and for your generosity. It was a sheer pleasure working with you and getting to meet your families and friends. I thought the Four Seasons was a wonderful venue for such a beautiful ceremony and reception. Hopefully our paths will cross again sometime in the future, but until then, my blessings to the two of you. Rev. Mose Henney
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2012

Rev. Mose was a pleasure to work with!

I lived in Trinidad during the planning of my Vegas nuptials and planning from that distance was not easy. The moment I spoke to Rev. Mose I knew everything was going to be taken care of. He encouraged us to make the ceremony our own as much as possible which I truly loved. We incorporated some aspects that were important to us and subtracted other bits.

And Rev. Mose kept in touch. Just as I would think to myself, I gotta touch base with Rev. Mose, I'd see an email from him saying he was just checking in! Fabulous!

The best attribute about the Reverend was his patience. My husband and I were running so many last minute unforeseen errands the day before our Wedding that we were 30 minutes late for our rehearsal! Rev. Mose was very understanding about that and went through everything with everyone else until we got there and then went through things with us.

On the day things went perfectly well. Everyone thought our ceremony was beautiful and truly the highlight of the day which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Rev. Mose for everything.

So yes we recommend Rev. Mose Henney to every bride and groom. You won't regret the decision!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Hello Tanya and Jason, or should I say Mr. & Mrs. Clark. Just a note to thank you for your kind words and for letting me be a part of such a beautiful ceremony. Great setting, great music, great guests, great weather, and what a great couple. I wish you the best and am sure you're now home is Southern Cal. Perhaps someday our paths may cross again. Rev. Mose Henney

Grace · Married on 03/24/2012

We did not know Reverend Henney prior to the ceremony but his service was most heartfelt and genuine! Reverend Henney was also engaging and incredibly responsive on email in the months leading up to the wedding. He is professional in every way but aims to deliver a custom service for you on the wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Thank you Grace and Patrick for your kind words and for using Wedding Wire. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and it was most joyful meeting your families. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves. I hope you had a safe trip home and know that my prayers go with you in your new life together. Rev. Mose Henney

erica · Married on 01/14/2012

I was worried that by selecting an officiant without having a prior relationship or without having met them our wedding ceremony would lack a personal touch. Rev Henney performed in such a way our guest thought we had known him for years.

From the time we contacted him up until the wedding he checked in with emails and phone calls and constantly assured me that all would go well.

He showed up early and had extra materials for those that were reading during the ceremony and conducted the ceremony in a way that was very personal and thoughtful. Fun yet still reverent.

I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 02/17/2012

Hello Erica and Raymond,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for reviewing my services. It was truly a fun and sentimental time spent with you and your families. They were great! My blessings to the two of you in your life together and thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day. Rev. Mose Henney

John · Married on 11/11/2011

Reverend Henney from the first phone call to him was nothing but very accomodating and professional. He followed up to check on us through the wedding process and always was prompt in responding to emails or phone messages. The day of the ceremony, Mose was on time and provided us with a great ceremony. As well as serious, he mixed in a little humor along the way. All of our guests commented on how wonderful he was. We would recommend Mose Henney to anybody looking for a professional, timely and overall great officiant.

Nikki · Married on 10/23/2011

We couldn't be happier with Rev. Henney's services! He helped us customize our ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted and had a lot of great ideas.We would recommend him to anyone! Very kind, experienced and easy to work with.

amy · Married on 10/22/2011

My husband and I were married October 22 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. Months before tying the knot, we flew to Vegas from Chicago to meet the man who came highly recommended from our wedding planner at Wynn, Reverend Mose Henney.

We knew we loved Reverend Mose Henney from the start. Beyond his kind, gentle nature is a funny, charismatic man who had us laughing and feeling beyond comfortable about the wedding that was before us. He listened to us and heard our hopes of what we wanted our wedding to be; light hearted with touches of humor. Well, he nailed it. Our ceremony was perfect.

Between the day that we met Mose and our wedding day, Mose kept in touch with us through emails; asking questions, offering suggestions and helping us to create the perfect ceremony. We truly felt that he cared about us and about making our ceremony wonderful. And it was. Just wonderful.

It’s been about a month since we got married, and people are still talking about Mose. Everyone absolutely loved him. I’ve watched the video of my ceremony many times since our wedding day and I can honestly say that there is not one thing that I would have changed about it. Mose was my wedding superstar and we will be forever grateful to him for making it the most memorable wedding for not only us, but to all of our friends and family that were there.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/16/2011

We did not know Rev. Henney prior to our wedding preparations and felt like we really lucked out in finding him. He was incredibly prompt via email which we very much appreciated, since we were communicating from across country. He was very helpful and flexible in working with us to make sure the ceremony included everything we wanted, e.g. the reading and personal vows, and he also helped sort out details that we would not have considered on our own. And most importantly, his calm and friendly personality really helped soothe our nerves leading up to and during the ceremony. He cued us to do everything, so we didn't have to concentrate on anything but each other.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Hi Christina and Cameron, Thanks so much for your review. It turned out to be a beautiful morning and a beautiful ceremony. Glad to see you survived your hot air baloon ride and a safe trip home. Here's hoping we meet again and my best wishes to the two of you. Rev. Henney

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

Rev. Henney was absolutely AWESOME! He gave a beautiful service at my wedding this past weekend and he was the talk of all of my guests. Everybody loved him and was very impressed...including me and my new husband. He met with us a few months before our wedding and we immediately trusted him with our entire ceremony. We are not traditional or religious. We just asked Rev. Henney to keep it short, sweet, a little humorous, and romantic. He delivered exactly what we wanted and more! He's very responsive and was one of my only vendors to keep in contact with me...not the other way around. If you are looking for the perfect officiant for your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Hey Stephanie and Jason, Thanks for you review and your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy you're pleased with the ceremony. It was a wonderful afternoon. Hope you're enjoying Jamaica and that our paths cross again in the future. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Rev. Mose Henney

Denise · Married on 09/11/2011

I organised my wedding over the phone as I live in Canada. I chose Rev. Henney after speaking to a few officiants as he was very warm and helpful. We did not have the opportunity to meet in person until the wedding day, but he kept in touch in the run up to the day, and was quick to respond to any emails or messages we left with him.

We wanted a fairly straightforward ceremony, and he was obviously open to performing the ceremony exactly as we wanted it. On the day, he was as warm and friendly in person as he had been over the phone. The ceremony he performed was lovely, with the right touch of humour. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Vegas area.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Denise and Wayne, thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you. I greatly appreciate your review and want you to know how much I enjoyed getting to meet the two of you and being a part of such a lovely day, weather excluded. But moving indoors worked out fine. And thank you for your kind generosity. Best wishes to the two of you. Rev. Mose Henney

Cheryl · Married on 09/10/2011

I can't express enough how pleased I am with Rev. Henney and the wedding ceremony he put together for my wedding on 09.10.11. Rev. Henney made a point to get to know my fiance and me, and personalized our ceremony accordingly. He was always responsive to me, and even took the time to meet and spend time with our families. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Thank you Cheryl for your kind words. Your wedding day was a wonderful event and the closeness of your family and friends only exemplified how much you and Jason are admired. It was an honor to be part of such a beautiful day. Best wishes for you in your life together. Rev. Mose Henney

Pakou · Married on 07/09/2011

Rev. Henney was wonderful to work with. He always responded quickly to any calls or emails. He also took the time out to meet us prior to the ceremony. He was very easygoing and comfortable to talk to. He did an amazing job at the ceremony. It was elegant with just a touch of humor. All our guests told us that it was a beautiful ceremony and how much they liked our officiant. We were honored to have Rev. Henney be our wedding officiant. On top of all that he is extremely reasonably priced Thank you Rev. Henney!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Thank you so much Pakou and Vincent. You were a joy to work with and I know you will have a wonderful marriage. I appreciate you letting me be a part of such a beautiful occasion and getting to meet your families and many friends. My blessings to both of you. Rev. Mose Henney

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2011

I am so honored to have had Rev. Henney to be my officiant for my wedding, all of the guests complimented on his ceremony, and he worked with my husband, my mom and me very closely leading up to the wedding. He went above and beyond to make my special day, the very best!!!!!

I would recommend him to friends, family and strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could give him more than 5 stars!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Rev. Mose Henney's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Josh. It was a joy and an honor to be a part of such a special day. Congratulations to both of you!
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 02/19/2011

HENNEY! HENNEY! HENNEY!

Rev. Henney was absolutely wonderful. We didn't get a chance to meet before the ceremony (I waited until the last minute to choose an Officiant) but he did a great job making me, my husband and our guests feel completely comfortable.

Prior to the big day we communicated via phone calls and emails and Rev. Henney was always very responsive in a timely manner.

He created a perfectly paced, sincere and meaningful ceremony and I am forever grateful.

You won't go wrong with Rev. Henney, I promise you!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Hi Kerry and Peter,
    Thanks so much for your review of my services and your kind words. It was a joy meeting the two of you and being a part of such a special occasion. Congratulations and best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs. Botes...
  • F

Tom · Married on 12/31/2010

Rev. Henney was an absolute joy to work with at the front end -- very patient, understanding and flexible -- and he carried out his duties on the day of the wedding with class and eloquence. Everyone loved him.

Jamie · Married on 11/06/2010

Rev. Henney provides one on one interaction with the couple allowing for customization, and organization of the ceremony. He truly wants to get to know each couple and their story so that on the wedding day it feels as if you have known him for years. His ceremony is the perfect balance of romantic, humor, and spirituality.

Amy · Married on 10/10/2010

Rev. Henney made our special day that much more special with his caring words. I felt like I had known him for years. It was perfect

• W

Dionne · Married on 10/01/2010

Rev. Henney was amazing...he answered the phone 95% of the times that I called, and the 2 times I left a message, he called back within 2 hours. He gave great suggestions for personalizing our ceremony which made it enjoyable, stress free and fluid. He was funny, engaging and has a real way with people. He is a gentle soul (really a big ole teddy bear) and knows how to bring out the best in the bride and groom. There was great balance in the spiritual importance of the vows and levity that reflected our personalities to keep us interested/entertained.
    We walked away feeling like we've known him for years. We would joyously recommemd him.

Dionne & Brett